FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
First Page 2 3 ... 16165 16166 16167 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2013-09-23 14:58:52  
Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
I bet in real life, Niko is the nicest, quietest liberal on the planet.

I'll take that bet, what's the wager?

/raisedeyebrows
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-09-23 14:59:00  

/pockets your money

Nik is a big fat meanie and so loud you'll wish you were deaf.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-09-23 14:59:59  
Siren.Mosin said: »

/raisedeyebrows
I'll bet you one hun-
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
/pockets your money
Nothing. I'll bet you nothing.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-09-24 08:56:22  

/raisedeyebrows
I'll bet you one hun-
/pockets your money
Nothing. I'll bet you nothing.

we want some money lebowski!!!

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
サーバ: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-09-24 09:52:02  
Hmmm...

/poke

Kind of quiet in here for being almost ten 'o clock.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-09-24 10:00:23  
please forgive me for being deliquent in my duties...

I'll get caught up on sleep someday!

how's the crowd today? frothing at the mouth? dazed and confused? starry-eyed & stupid?

idk.

I'm pretty good over here. got a late start, but as a consequence got to see the son yelling at the president while he tried to give his speech at the UN. the blatant disregard for authority is strong with this one. we had a showdown last night over the need to stay seated during dinner, it was an interesting deal. his spirit is ferocious, but in the end he was betrayed by his miniscule size in comparison to his father.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-09-24 10:12:08  
Same. LOL!

We found a house with potential last night. An acre and three quarters, and a decent commute. Only thing of note. I need to get this cracker box sold!

D'awww! Rebel-rouser already! LOL!

Was he smacking the TV too? I'm afraid we're going to have to wall mount EVERYTHING. BOYS! God, boys start their malarkey early!
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-09-24 10:16:27  
Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
We found a house with potential last night. An acre and three quarters, and a decent commute. Only thing of note. I need to get this cracker box sold!

now all you need is a basement!

malarkey

he mother is rather worried, I find it all to be pretty funny. he tried to eat a chunk of dirt, he pulled it out of his mouth and said "NO! that's how you gets worms, shane" I laughed my *** off.
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-09-24 10:18:01  
BASEMENT!
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-09-24 10:25:52  

now all you need is a basement!

You Northerners and your basement obsessions. No fireplace is a no deal to me. Yes, there are houses here without fireplaces, and it's the weirdest thing on the planet.

malarkey

he mother is rather worried, I find it all to be pretty funny. he tried to eat a chunk of dirt, he pulled it out of his mouth and said "NO! that's how you gets worms, shane" I laughed my *** off.

LOL! "But, dad! Dirt is delicious!"

If it's any consolation, Friday evening, Lukas got the super snots, and a low-grade fever. He abhors the snot-suckie, and fought it tooth and nail. After alternating Motrin and Tylenol, for the rest of the night, he came out okay.

Saturday morning, he let me know that even with the pads around the coffee table he could still manage to wang his head. He was doing that pull-up, stand, and bounce thing. It didn't turn out well.

He was the Bad Mood Dude until Sunday.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-09-24 10:27:31  
We found a house with potential last night.

Do me a favor...turn on the cold water faucet in the kitchen and let it run for a second. then cup your hands and get a big double handful of it. smell it and if it smells ok, taste it.

you can change anything you want about a house except it's location and it's water supply.

<insert long boring story about my one uncle's 10+ year fight with bad water after he ignored my advice here>
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-09-24 10:28:46  
eh, bummer. that doesn't equal too much fun.

I noticed the other night I have all kinds of gnawing marks from a single bottom tooth on my coffee table

>.>
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-09-24 10:30:47  
you can change anything you want about a house except it's location and it's water supply.

that's good advice.

I would add to poke around at the nieghbors a bit too, I didn't, & blindly had good luck, but I have heard some horror stories.
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-09-24 10:33:38  
Get that inspection!
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-09-24 10:35:20  
We found a house with potential last night.

Do me a favor...turn on the cold water faucet in the kitchen and let it run for a second. then cup your hands and get a big double handful of it. smell it and if it smells ok, taste it.

<insert long boring story about my one uncle's 10+ year fight with bad water after he ignored my advice here>

Oh, it's still within city limits. The thought of lower taxes in an unincorporated area is appealing, but yeah...I don't do septic and all that business. Fluoridated water, damn it!

eh, bummer. that doesn't equal too much fun.

I noticed the other night I have all kinds of gnawing marks from a single bottom tooth on my coffee table

>.>

LOL! Lukas has been gnawing on the lower crib bar. Little beavers! He won't touch those frozen chewy rings. I guess wood just tastes better?

Baby logic?
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-09-24 10:38:03  
Fireplaces are complete nonsense... no one ever uses the damn things but they always seem to want them! They don't clean up after em either then the dog or the kid gets in there... ugh... omg I need real wood to start a fire? Where would I even get that!?!? idk man... start taking pieces off your house and see if that burns... I made sure when looking for a place that the fireplace was not there or removable... or just out of the way somewhere... it's especially bad in condos/apartments... What do you mean its a non functions fireplace? Why the *** would you put it in here then? What? I have to open all the windows in the house if I want to use it otherwise it will be like there's a fire burining my house? I hate you... no really... get out of here now I hate you...
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-09-24 10:42:48  
Siren.Flavin said: »
Fireplaces are complete nonsense... no one ever uses the damn things but they always seem to want them! They don't clean up after em either then the dog or the kid gets in there... ugh... omg I need real wood to start a fire? Where would I even get that!?!? idk man... start taking pieces off your house and see if that burns... I made sure when looking for a place that the fireplace was not there or removable... or just out of the way somewhere... it's especially bad in condos/apartments... What do you mean its a non functions fireplace? Why the *** would you put it in here then? What? I have to open all the windows in the house if I want to use it otherwise it will be like there's a fire burining my house? I hate you... no really... get out of here now I hate you...

How do you not want a fireplace, you uncivilized beast!?!?! I can totally see not having them for a condo or an apartment though.

Ummm...Hey, genius! How's Santa suppose to drop in, and where will the stockings "be hung with care in hopes that Saint Nicholas will soon be there"? There's something weird about a sock with the capacity to hope.

Major oversight, Flav! MAJOR!
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-09-24 10:50:10  
I just provided you with about 8 million reasons and about 5 valid ones as to why I wouldn't want one... I will not become a tool that goes to dominics an burns starter logs only!

Santa isn't real... you know it... I know it... your kid plays along so you give him more gifts... although santa gets weird when you get older...

What do you tell the kids without fireplaces Z? Oh you don't have a fireplace so no santa bringing gifts to you... poor kids... then they rage and kill their parents because you told em they won't get gifts because they don't have a chimney... for shame Z... for shame...

Is that what you really want? geez... so insensitive...

I need a picture of a shotgun set up to go off when someone comes in through the chimney now...
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-09-24 10:55:15  
merlot or shiraz, fireplace, snow, done.

you are silly flav.

I'll be drunken by my fireplace all winter.

Slivovitz!

*** ya,.
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-09-24 10:59:04  
Can you even get the slivovitz? lol...
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-09-24 10:59:34  
Can you even get the slivovitz? lol...

still investigating that...

bbl to fight about fireplaces, off to meetings for a bit.
 Asura.Calatilla
サーバ: Asura
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2013-09-24 11:07:10  
What do you tell the kids without fireplaces Z? Oh you don't have a fireplace so no santa bringing gifts to you... poor kids... then they rage and kill their parents because you told em they won't get gifts because they don't have a chimney... for shame Z... for shame...

The house I grew up in didn't have a fireplace, when that question was brought up we were basically told santa had a magic key to all the houses.

Just an example of one of the excuses people use to detract from not having a fireplace.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-09-24 11:07:22  
I just provided you with about 8 million reasons and about 5 valid ones as to why I wouldn't want one... I will not become a tool that goes to dominics an burns starter logs only!

It's not that expensive to have your chimney swept. Well, maybe in Chicago since they're probably used more often.

Santa isn't real... you know it... I know it... you're kid plays along so you give him more gifts... although santa gets weird when you get older...

WHAT?!?!?

Is that what you really want? geez... so insensitive...

/invokes Saevel, Aman, KN (Take your pick.)

Hell yeah! If their parents can't afford a house with a fireplace, why should they get Christmas gifts?

I need a picture of a shotgun set up to go off when someone comes in through the chimney now...

Santa scoffs at your shotgun!

If you're going to do that, at least jazz it up with some holly or mistletoe!

merlot or shiraz, fireplace, snow, done.

you are silly flav.

I'll be drunken by my fireplace all winter.

Slivovitz!

*** ya,.

^^^New arrival on the way.^^^

Announcement: T-minus four to five months and counting!
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-09-24 11:08:31  
Asura.Calatilla said: »

The house I grew up in didn't have a fireplace, when that question was brought up we were basically told santa had a magic key to all the houses.

Just an example of one of the excuses people use to detract from not having a fireplace.

See, Flav! He knows what's up!
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-09-24 11:31:10  
Expense was not one of the reasons I brought up o I'm not sure how we got there... besides... cmon... who really has they're chimneys swept lol...

you bet your god damn shorts that's right...

If they can't they probably don't... you insensitive ***... tearing out the hearts of all those innocent little kids...

the only way to kill santa is to lace the bullets with cookies and milk... goodbye santa... it has not been fun...

On that note my physics teacher in HS, around christmas time, would physically disprove santa claus lol... reminds me of my chem teacher who would tell us that our dogs are not showing affection when they lick us... they only lick you because you have salt on ya... in fact they probably dislike you and only stick around for the good tastes...
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-09-24 11:31:51  
Asura.Calatilla said: »
The house I grew up in didn't have a fireplace, when that question was brought up we were basically told santa had a magic key to all the houses. Just an example of one of the excuses people use to detract from not having a fireplace.
See, Flav! He knows what's up!
Don't latch on to strangers ideas like that's what you were talking about you snow queen!
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-09-24 11:40:45  
I don't understand how someone wouldn't want a fireplace.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-09-24 11:42:54  
Where did the magic go, Flavin? Where? :(

I'd be concerned about a kid in HS needing his or her Chem teacher to disprove Santa.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-09-24 11:43:09  
Ragnarok.Hevans said: »

RIGHT?!?!
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-09-24 11:44:05  
Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
I wouldn't expect you to...
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 16165 16166 16167 ... 18549 18550 18551