フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
First Page 2 3 ... 16156 16157 16158 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Siren.Flavin
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-09-18 09:46:17  
If Dags on tonight Mos we should all do Copperbell to finish off your guys dungeons...
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
サーバ: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-09-18 09:56:03  
Siren.Flavin said: »
Like Mos suggested yesterday set a potion to your hotbar for easy use... probably only get one use off but it should be enough if you got em down that far... other than that it's mostly just about avoiding his AoE attacks though the fight on glad is probably a lot easier... I breezed through it...

lol!

I noticed the delay on ether use. :/

Siren.Mosin said: »
Bell pepper!

YouTube Video Placeholder

EDIT: Can we go to Chuckle Town on the 'Woman Fired For...' thread yet?
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-09-18 10:16:56  
If Dags on tonight Mos we should all do Copperbell to finish off your guys dungeons...

we just did sastasha last night... airship pass woot!

how far away is copperbell and what do you get?
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-09-18 10:28:54  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
we just did sastasha last night... airship pass woot! how far away is copperbell and what do you get?
It goes Sastasha (limsa lominsa) then Deepcroft (Gardinia) then Copperbell (Ul'dah) all right in a row... you have to complete all three of those to move forward in your mission line... rewards are pretty random from the treasure coffers...

The lotting system is interesting... need gets first priority so if you're the only one that can wear it and you want it its yours lol... if noone rolls need it falls to greed and thats just the random lotting process or your nice and you pass...

But yeah it's just exp and random loot from the treasure coffers... at least I haven't seen anything specific to get from it other than that... If you beat sastasha though you'll have no problem with the others...
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-09-18 10:35:56  
I meant is there a reward for completing all the dungeons like idk armored chocobo access or something.

Airship pass went with the emissary section... I was just wondering what the next "milestone" is.
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-09-18 10:43:22  
I meant is there a reward for completing all the dungeons like idk armored chocobo access or something. Airship pass went with the emissary section... I was just wondering what the next "milestone" is.
ohhh... nope... just collect the exp and whatever normal reward for completing the quest... The chocobo is still a bit down the line... you get that after you enlist with a grand company... so after you beat your first primal and join the scions then go to the cermonies and such then you get access the choco... and that's really the next landmark...

the thing that sucks about the choco too is even though you can get it you still need to go collect 2000 company seals before you can lol... so spamming fates or company leves and the like...

Edit: also you have to do to another quest at lv 30 to get it to where your chocobo becomes a companion and not just a mount...
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-09-18 10:43:38  
I did have my first XIV "Bless your heart!" moment about the dialogue last night. If I remember correctly, it was the quest we're discussing.

"Thal's balls, son!"

That's quite the gem of an exclamation!
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-09-18 10:47:23  
lol yeah there is some lively conversation in this one...
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-09-18 10:50:53  
I don't even use the airship I just waste my money teleporting everywhere lol... /lazy
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-09-18 11:09:11  
Edit: also you have to do to another quest at lv 30 to get it to where your chocobo becomes a companion and not just a mount...

lame...

well I guess we can get back to leveling.
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-09-18 11:16:50  
lame... well I guess we can get back to leveling.
Truthfully just blasting through the quests the first time gets you most of the exp you need to get through... mix in some fates and a leve or too and your good to go...
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-09-18 11:22:02  
I'd also recomend trying to get to the part where you sign up for the grand company as quickly as possible because after that you start getting company seals for doing fates...
 Siren.Mosin
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2013-09-18 11:24:31  
Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
I did have my first XIV "Bless your heart!" moment about the dialogue last night. If I remember correctly, it was the quest we're discussing.

"Thal's balls, son!"

I saw some taru's at black brush station, & the one is like "idk why I'm on scum duty" & then his friend says something to the effect of "you slept with the manager's daughter, is what you did" I was laughing it up at that for a while.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-09-18 11:28:52  
Caitsith.Zahrah said: »

"Thal's balls, son!"

I saw some taru's at black brush station, & the one is like "idk why I'm on scum duty" & then his friend says something to the effect of "you slept with the manager's daughter, is what you did" I was laughing it up at that for a while.

I'm sure we'll find a few more dialogue presents under the tree! =D
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-09-18 11:37:12  
Truthfully just blasting through the quests the first time gets you most of the exp you need to get through... mix in some fates and a leve or too and your good to go...

Plan A
we have been leveling conj and archer both are <20 unlocked arc for whm and need to grab pug? for bard and then knock them all out to 15 or whatever dinking around the noob regions... shouldn't be more than a couple days. then I figure we can get back to dungeons/story line on our main jobs to gain the exp on those.

Plan B
there is no plan b... and until we hit some sort of unforeseen wall in my logical progression plan b can suck it
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-09-18 11:39:21  
Plan A

I still have absolutely no plan.
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-09-18 11:44:31  
Plan A Go to Exodus and play there. Plan B Profit...
Best plans ever...
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-09-18 12:04:56  
Plan A

I still have absolutely no plan.

My plan: Ask people what their plans are, and run around aimlessly doing stuff 'n junk.

Hey, kids! Follow the bouncing ball golden shield on the map!
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-09-18 12:08:52  
My plan is to try and focus on one thing and quite getting distracted lol...
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-09-18 12:20:21  
How the hell did Kojo become a mod? lol...

we have a cat mod, a dog mod and a christopher walken...it was only a matter of time before political correctness demanded the mod union hire a cross dresser with gender identity issues... I give "Anna", the artist formally known as "Kojo" about a week and a half before he cracks up and pulls a "Failure"... SO if you have any extra cash laying around BUTTHURT CREME (nasdaq stock symbol "BUTT") looks like an excellent buy.

Also, we should move sav into the mod witness protection program. With two new mods on the loose the odds are double that one of them will randomly blow up at her for no apparent reason...

Edit: I wish I had saved some of Faelure's crying in here somewhere...

PARKER!!! go find me a couple of his posts where he breaks down and starts crying...I need a good laugh
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-09-18 13:41:18  
Parker I'm pretty sure he copy pasted that here, or at least a link.

/cracks whip
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-09-18 13:47:30  
Question...

How would you pronounce the name Jorja?

Is it suppose to be Georgia? Is it pronounced Yorya? Is it Horha? WTF kind of name is this?
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-09-18 13:50:50  
Idk but in my head it came out as Georgia first... I always ask people because people tend to freak out when you say their name incorrectly... THE DASH DONT BE SILENT!
[+]
サーバ: Sargatanas
Game: FFXIV
user: Yomisha
By Yomisha Belmont 2013-09-18 13:54:44  
It's obviously ***-ha.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-09-18 13:56:17  
Me too. It looks like a bastardized version of Georgia. IDK if that's what it's suppose to be, or if it's Eastern European or Spanish or something.

It's the name of one of the subs on a project. Female, I'm guessing. Which leads me to believe that this is a HUB hire.
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-09-18 13:56:25  
Yomisha Belmont said: »
It's obviously ***-ha.
See Z... even though you kinda said this it's funnier the way she did it lol..
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-09-18 13:57:27  
Yomisha Belmont said: »
It's obviously ***-ha.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRLLLLL!

/snickers

I thought about that too. Unfortunate pronunciation, if that's it. :/
[+]
サーバ: Sargatanas
Game: FFXIV
user: Yomisha
By Yomisha Belmont 2013-09-18 13:58:24  
One of our temps' name was Josue... I kept calling him Jo-Sue! I felt awful when I found out it was pronounced Ho-Sway.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-09-18 13:58:38  
JAWR-ja

PARKER: If you don't pronounce it like Ray Charles, you are wrong.
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-09-18 13:59:12  
Idk... I just found out that a co-workers fathers name is Dong In...
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 16156 16157 16158 ... 18549 18550 18551