Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2013-09-12 10:45:23  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
evil!

hilariously so....

I was telling a friend about your stance on the "can we add a dollar to your ticket to end world hunger"

he was impressed.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
サーバ: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-09-12 10:46:55  
So, I picked up my copy of XIV for PS3!!! Yeay! My parents called last night, and they're going to come down for the weekend for grandbaby time. So, depending on whether I want to take advantage of this or not, I may not get on this weekend, or not until sloppy Sunday (depending on whether we have post-church lookie-loos viewing the house). I'm going to try to get on tonight.

Also, update on my gal-pal/cautionary tale who married David Karesh: Part Deux...Her sis called me last night to inform me that she had to go save her sis and her sis's kids from being abandoned in Bumfuck, Louisiana by her weirdo husband. GOD! I hope this saga has finally come to a close once and for all.

EDIT: I can't type today!
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-09-12 10:57:41  
Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
So, I picked up my copy of XIV for PS3!!!

fantastisch!

I'm going to check to see if my old ps3 will run it for my wife tonight. the laser is out, so it will be solely dependant on if you can dl the full game from playstation network, which I can't see why not.

I'll sport my pink shirt for ya!
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-09-12 10:58:54  
I hope this saga has finally come to a close once and for all.

god, me too.

that is like my worst nightmare as a father, ugh.

(not this update, but the rest of the twisted tale)
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-09-12 11:00:26  
Siren.Mosin said: »
lol Niko, wtf
It was perfect...
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-09-12 11:02:24  
So, I picked up my copy of XIV for PS3!!!
fantastisch! I'm going to check to see if my old ps3 will run it for my wife tonight. the laser is out, so it will be solely dependant on if you can dl the full game from playstation network, which I can't see why not. I'll sport my pink shirt for ya!
You can DL the game from PSN but I'm not sure if digital sales are still suspended or not or if that would even effect it...

No more pink!
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-09-12 11:03:16  
I hope this saga has finally come to a close once and for all.
god, me too. that is like my worst nightmare as a father, ugh. (not this update, but the rest of the twisted tale)
Silly kids and stuff... Don't worry I won;t let your kids join my cult...
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-09-12 11:05:02  
Siren.Flavin said: »
No more pink!

c'mon buddy!
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-09-12 11:05:59  
I won;t let your kids join my cult...

I appreciate that. if they apply, feel free to let them feel the back of your hand.
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-09-12 11:10:16  
I won;t let your kids join my cult...
I appreciate that. if they apply, feel free to let them feel the back of your hand.
I'll just send them back to you with a note and I'll leave any of that stuff to you...
 Shiva.Spathaian
サーバ: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-09-12 11:14:17  
Sad to say, as far as I know digital sales are still suspended.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-09-12 11:17:13  
More pink!

YouTube Video Placeholder

c'mon buddy!

This will be grand!
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-09-12 11:19:59  
It looks like they are still suspended but might be up as early as next week... just switch out the HDD and do it that way! lol...
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-09-12 11:21:47  
Raaawwr. Some dipshit in customer sent this family something saying their policy is worth double the actual value. Had to talk to some *** funeral home director trying to threaten legal action. as if i give a ***. this company has so many attorneys on retainer it's not even funny. I don't know how someone mixed up 25,000 and 50,000, but it's no reason to insult or get irate with me
/rant
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-09-12 11:33:23  
The only time I really see that on Policies where people mix it up is the difference in occurrence and aggregate limits... It might have a $3million aggregate limit but would only pay out $1Million per loss... Though I might assume yours is a life insurance policy if you're dealing with funeral homes and well yea lol... The other question is how does a funeral director have any legal standing in the matter... At best he would have to sue the family which would add your company as a third party...
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-09-12 11:39:26  
They could be using a portion of the policy to pay for the funeral arrangements. If the services have already been rendered but the survivor's inheritance from the policy hasn't hit the account yet, I could see how the director might be a little peeved.

I hope s/he has more than one life insurance policy. Geez! $25,000 doesn't go very far.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-09-12 11:40:06  
It was a lost policy certificate sent to the family and the costumer service person that drew it up put the wrong amount. The funeral usually gets a limited power of attorney so they can handle stuff for the family or give the bill to a reassignment company. But he specifically said the families attorney. so, that's what ever. Sue all you want it's not my money. Don't know why he thought it would intimidate me.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-09-12 11:45:33  
Was 25k issued in 64. pretty good chunk of change for back then.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-09-12 11:48:43  
"The money is always right!" - Mr. Krabs

Some jerkoff tried to use "the customer is always right' line on me
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-09-12 11:57:55  
Sounds funky.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-09-12 12:00:05  
we need more nicknames around here.

I've got a "rooster" & a "pyscho" but I think I'm going to have to start doling out nicknames, because man, they pepper your stories up so wonderfully.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-09-12 12:34:09  
we need more nicknames around here.

I've got a "rooster" & a "pyscho" but I think I'm going to have to start doling out nicknames, because man, they pepper your stories up so wonderfully.

The man called Scum!...but you don't get to call him that!
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-09-12 12:35:34  
Mos, your blurb...

not speaking to the situation here, as I don't believe Putin / Russia have done any "wiping the floor with Obama"

however, If I had to personally pick a leader to follow into the woods for some strange hypothetical survival trip from hell, I'd rather have an ex-KGB agent who is probably still harder than a coffin nail, than a sissy *** community organizer from the inner-city.

I think a lot of neo-cons like to think in this machismo based , atavistic mentality. (not specifically taking shots at our local, vocal, conservatives)

but this little mental excersize is not applicable to this situation, I must stress.

...inspired a silly hypothetical for today. Who, past or present, would any of you want to take on a "survival trip from Hell"?
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-09-12 12:51:37  
Who, past or present, would any of you want to take on a "survival trip from Hell"?

hmmmm..........

well I'd be silly if I didn't take a lady so the body heat deal wouldn't be icky, but who?

this will take much pondering.......

brb smoke.....

well I was out there smoking, & I decided I don't konw how historical women figues would look in reality, so I wouldn't want to kick it with cleopatra if she's homely (call me vain) or Joan of arc, as she'd have been a minor. there's no way I could spend time in the woods with a stupid person, so I couldn't just rattle off a pretty face from hollywood & call it a done deal, but then I remembered hearing that Natalie Portman was a harvard grad, so maybe her. idk. I guess any pretty face with the brains to, at the very least, match up to mine would do.

I guess if no women are allowed......

Hunter Thompson, duh!

or living, Niko, his stories are just about on par.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-09-12 13:01:03  
I'd take me from the past. That guy is awesome.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-09-12 13:05:37  
Glad you came up with one. I think I've thoroughly stumped myself.

I was thinking of Tacitus, because I might need someone to people watch and make silly observations with. Then again, I forgot if he actually had Roman military training, or if he was just a scholar.

Mark Twain would fall in the same category.

Hmmm...***! Who's a brute with brains? Frederick of Prussia? I done confused myself.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-09-12 13:06:19  
Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
I'd take me from the past. That guy is awesome.

Oooo~ That's a good one!
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-09-12 13:10:18  
It seemed like an easy question at first glance, but that really wasn't the case
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-09-12 13:13:33  
me from the past would kick my *** for getting so out of shape...

I went with Adventure Mickey on my first survival trip to hell....
We survived mostly on a diet of beer and peanut butter... slept on the cold hard ground and the occasional fire ant hill... by some accident of the cosmos we survived darwin and his cruel insensitivity to our ignorance.

I am taking my wife next time. She taught me the joys of eating food that didn't come from a can and sleeping in a bed! Have fun in hell suckers! We're going to the Ritz Carlton and ordering room service!!!
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 16140 16141 16142 ... 18549 18550 18551