Game: FFXI
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-08-28 10:41:51  
Siren.Flavin said: »
Password is taco?

Vinegar Strokes?

Bobbum man?

Team Sacko?

Shivakamini Somakandarkram? (I had to look that up lol)

El Cunado!

Those three were in the running. I should ask him what he went with. Football bores me though.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-08-28 10:50:13  
College basketball onry. All sporting events are inferior to march madness.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2013-08-28 10:50:38  
I was team whiskey last year.

you guys are doing a way better job. I might let you name mine this year.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-08-28 10:51:11  
Ragnarok.Hevans said: »

go home Hev, you're high.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
サーバ: Caitsith
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-08-28 11:04:22  

I'll watch the last quarter of a basketball game during the playoffs. I like the pomp and circumstance of college football, but football equates to irrational anger and cursing in my mind (dad). A love of baseball has been ingrained into me via the dad and brother. (They both played. I received all ball directly to the ridge of my brow at age eight, and didn't play again until co-ed intermurals in college. ) Soccer, I usually only pay attention to around the World Cup. (My brother and I both played.)

Rose Bowl 2005, UT versus USC. A BF broke his wrist because frustration at the end of the third quarter was worth punching a door. Good job!

/rolls eyes

Football equals mad in my eyes, and WTF is with all the breaks?!? First down, second down, bored now!
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-08-28 11:11:08  
I got knocked out by a baseball once lol... I was pitching and I was a bit late running to go back up the catcher on a hit to the outfield and the outfielder threw the ball at me instead and I was looking towards home plate and it decked me right in the temple... I think my uncle even got it on tape lol... the ***...
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-08-28 11:14:51  
Basically. You run a few feet then a minute break while they set up again to play for 5 seconds. Then another minute break. Come on. Maybe if you were allowed to take the ball out of a downed players hands. It's fun to play.

I played baseball from six years old till i changed schools junior year, but i can't watch it on tv. Even slower than football. Last braves game i went to had a diff song for each player walking up to the pate. Way too much time to fill.

And mos i wish i was high. Trying to figure out why these people haven't returned our correspondence. Oh it's cause the derp who was sending stuff to confirm a death didn't put a street number on the address, and it's for the dead guys address from 50 years ago. Now i have to play detective and hunt down relatives using accurint. No fun. A smoke or drink would be fantastic.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-08-28 11:19:47  
And mos i wish i was high. Trying to figure out why these people haven't returned our correspondence.

I know how you feel.

except I'm fighting with software that refuses to function.

as far as the topic goes, idk, I played a little of everything, but football was the most fun. I sucked at basketball, but they kept me in because I was tall for my age. baseball & soccer were dull & I quit those in middle school.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-08-28 11:25:19  
I got knocked out by a baseball once lol... I was pitching and I was a bit late running to go back up the catcher on a hit to the outfield and the outfielder threw the ball at me instead and I was looking towards home plate and it decked me right in the temple... I think my uncle even got it on tape lol... the ***...

Was it lights out then and there? OUCH!

Basically. You run a few feet then a minute break while they set up again to play for 5 seconds. Then another minute break. Come on. Maybe if you were allowed to take the ball out of a downed players hands. It's fun to play.

I played baseball from six years old till i changed schools junior year, but i can't watch it on tv. Even slower than football. Last braves game i went to had a diff song for each player walking up to the pate. Way too much time to fill.

And mos i wish i was high. Trying to figure out why these people haven't returned our correspondence. Oh it's cause the derp who was sending stuff to confirm a death didn't put a street number on the address, and it's for the dead guys address from 50 years ago. Now i have to play detective and hunt down relatives using accurint. No fun. A smoke or drink would be fantastic.

Sports are more fun to play than watch.

Geez. You would think they would have current info of the policy holder on-hand.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-08-28 11:33:16  
Siren.Mosin said: »
And mos i wish i was high. Trying to figure out why these people haven't returned our correspondence.

I know how you feel.

except I'm fighting with software that refuses to function.

as far as the topic goes, idk, I played a little of everything, but football was the most fun. I sucked at basketball, but they kept me in because I was tall for my age. baseball & soccer were dull & I quit those in middle school.

Which software do you guys use?

Same. I'm just glad actually let me quit softball when I wanted to, but I think he realized how expensive it was for all of our activities so that was a timely incident.

Same with basketball. Why stack benches with people who know their lack of ability in a sport? I was approached too only because of height, and thought to myself, "Wasn't freshman volleyball enough of an indication that I'm LACKING IN UPPER-BODY STRENGTH and have stupid arms, coach?"

I don't mind messing around in arm sports when it's recreational, but yeah...No. LOL!
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-08-28 11:34:56  
Arm sports?
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-08-28 11:36:57  
IDK. Something where it's more arm-dominant than leg-dominant. How would you categorize them? I was fine in track, CC, dance, and soccer, but stupid arms! I have stupid arms! LOL!
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-08-28 11:37:01  
Caitsith.Zahrah said: »

maxwell systems.

they're actually pretty good. I shouldn't talk ***.

Yeah-o I would be down for some recreational type stuff today, but not so much competitive.

idk. fat & old.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-08-28 11:37:55  
Arm sports?

arm-wrestling duh!

[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-08-28 11:43:50  

maxwell systems.

they're actually pretty good. I shouldn't talk ***.

Yeah-o I would be down for some recreational type stuff today, but not so much competitive.

idk. fat & old.

I'm trying to think of what a couple of our GCs use.

/brainfart

I think I wouldn't mind volunteering to coach or assistant coach a youth soccer team when Lukas gets older, depending on how much time I have. I think it would be fun.
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-08-28 11:45:48  
Soccer was no fun at all...
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-08-28 11:47:43  
I think I wouldn't mind volunteering to coach or assistant coach a youth soccer team when Lukas gets older

bless your soul.

I'm not much for trying to keep kids in line. I'm more of the uncle that yells "quick dude, your mom's not watching, guzzle her soda, then jump in the pool!!!! quick!!! gogogogogo!!!!"

then laughing maniacally at the chaos that ensues.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-08-28 11:48:16  

If you think running is fun....
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-08-28 11:53:50  
You say fat and old as if it's a bad thing.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-08-28 11:55:09  
You say fat and old as if it's a bad thing.

meh, it's going pretty good. I might be exaggerating as well. chubby & not young?

lol.
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-08-28 12:16:09  
Was it lights out then and there? OUCH!
I blacked out for like 15 seconds but then I was fine...
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-08-28 12:45:11  

Your face isn't fun! >:

I'm not much for trying to keep kids in line. I'm more of the uncle that yells "quick dude, your mom's not watching, guzzle her soda, then jump in the pool!!!! quick!!! gogogogogo!!!!"

then laughing maniacally at the chaos that ensues.

Caffeine and kiddos? You are the crem de la crem of turdliness!
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-08-28 12:53:23  
then I was fine...

idk if I would go that far! lol
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-08-28 13:28:02  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
then I was fine...
Well it would explain a lot of things... lol...
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-08-28 13:46:44  
You are the crem de la crem of turdliness

why thank you, I try my best.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-08-28 13:47:37  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
then I was fine...
Well it would explain a lot of things... lol...

lol reminds me of the brain damage I suffered trying to head a soccer ball that had been kicked a mile in the air and almost the entire length of the field...

it felt like it hammered me a foot into the ground lmao...

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-08-28 13:59:32  
I think the most damage was done when I was 18... I received a beating so bad I thought I was going to die... I eventually passed out and woke up god knows how many hours later... I eventually made it home and got the school to take me to the hospital... the looks I would get in classes the following month lol...
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-08-28 14:01:13  
I think the most damage was done when I was 18... I received a beating so bad I thought I was going to die... I eventually passed out and woke up god knows how many hours later... I eventually made it home and got the school to take me to the hospital... the looks I would get in classes the following month lol...

I caught only caught one like that, but in was in the summer.

/comfort

It's ok little buddy.
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-08-28 14:05:04  
I caught only caught one like that, but in was in the summer. /comfort It's ok little buddy.
It was my first year up in Milwaukee lol... cut through the wrong park in the wrong part of the neighborhood at the wrong time... It was one of only two times I thought I might actually die..
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-08-28 14:14:44  
AHHHH!!!!! LOL! Just read what you wrote in the Blame thread, Mos!!! Just about died laughing!

I caught only caught one like that, but in was in the summer. /comfort It's ok little buddy.
It was my first year up in Milwaukee lol... cut through the wrong park in the wrong part of the neighborhood at the wrong time... It was one of only two times I thought I might actually die..

I think I remember you telling me about that one at some point. Just jumped and robbed, or am I getting mixed up?
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 16119 16120 16121 ... 18549 18550 18551