First Page 2 3 ... 13597 13598 13599 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Ramuh.Thunderz
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2011-05-31 17:20:00  
"Call of Duty Elite Announced"

This is the paid service Activision was talking about

Basically its for Clan, community stuff, tourny, recording video (like black ops/halo) and sharing also some sort of coach to make you better at the game.

its pretty lulzy

link
http://www.gametrailers.com/news/call-of-duty-elite-announced/3418
 Ifrit.Eikechi
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-05-31 17:21:49  
Don't oversimplify it Lu lol... Its an atlus game, and their last 2 titles were rather dark and twisted (I'm looking at you Persona 3 and 4). So the game's story should be pretty f-ed up with very dark points in it.
 Asura.Citag
サーバ: Asura
user: Citag
By Asura.Citag 2011-05-31 17:23:50  
This place about to bloowww ooo ooo ooo o o o
 Fenrir.Enternius
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Enternius
By Fenrir.Enternius 2011-05-31 17:24:27  
I'd pay maybe 5 dollars a month for CoD Elite. It's also greatly increasing the chances that problems with the game will be fixed.

Not that MW games have really ever needed to be fixed. Aside from like the Akimbo 1887s, there's never been anything that has frustrated me too terribly much. Getting noob tubed sucks, sure, but even then, noobtubers end up on the bottom of the scoreboards and you should know by now how not to run into common noobtube spots.

tl;dr: things that you pay for are always better than things that are free, just look at XBL vs PSN.
 Ramuh.Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2011-05-31 17:35:22  
Fenrir.Enternius said:
I'd pay maybe 5 dollars a month for CoD Elite. It's also greatly increasing the chances that problems with the game will be fixed.

Not that MW games have really ever needed to be fixed. Aside from like the Akimbo 1887s, there's never been anything that has frustrated me too terribly much. Getting noob tubed sucks, sure, but even then, noobtubers end up on the bottom of the scoreboards and you should know by now how not to run into common noobtube spots.

tl;dr: things that you pay for are always better than things that are free, just look at XBL vs PSN.

Dude all the features they are talking about are rehashed ideas from other FPS games and they have always been free

Also it is in the Devs best interest to fix bugs o.o

Do you remember how long it took them to patch out akimbo's 1887 OPness xD Tho it was still funny as hell

This is greed to the max imo. As a oldfag PC gamer this is like getting spit in the face
 Asura.Zekky
user: Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2011-05-31 18:43:35  
Raaaaaaaaaaaaawr.
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-05-31 18:51:53  
Oh I wish I were an Oscer Meyer weiner.....
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
user: stikle
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2011-05-31 18:52:36  
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Could I be in love with you?
By zahrah 2011-05-31 18:53:11  
Ifrit.Eikechi said:

That is truly what I'd like to be-eee-ee...
 Ramuh.Haseyo
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2011-05-31 18:53:43  
The paid service is merely for people that want to be somewhat "known" and competitive gamers.

As long as they don't get any exclusive content, I won't be upset, mainly because I'm not paying to play Call of Duty. Even if they do get exclusive stuff, I still won't, lol.
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2011-05-31 18:55:02  
Love that avatar, Stikle
 Asura.Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2011-05-31 18:55:55  
Yeah. IW doesn't need anymore of my money. =d
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-05-31 19:10:07  
You can Stik, if I infact was a weiner, but I sadly, am not lol...Not everybody loves me lol
 Fenrir.Enternius
By Fenrir.Enternius 2011-05-31 19:14:12  
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
The paid service is merely for people that want to be somewhat "known" and competitive gamers.

As long as they don't get any exclusive content, I won't be upset, mainly because I'm not paying to play Call of Duty. Even if they do get exclusive stuff, I still won't, lol.
The fee is supposed to pay for any and all DLC which is also supposed to be released much more often than the average 2 DLC per game.
 Ramuh.Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2011-05-31 19:16:28  
Fenrir.Enternius said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:

The fee is supposed to pay for any and all DLC which is also supposed to be released much more often than the average 2 DLC per game.

Their DLCs haven't impressed me :/

but lets wait and see their pricing plan
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2011-05-31 19:23:06  
Fenrir.Enternius said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:

I'm not paying another monthly fee. I'll buy the DLC separately.
 Fenrir.Enternius
By Fenrir.Enternius 2011-05-31 19:25:08  
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Fenrir.Enternius said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:

I on the other hand would gladly pay a monthly fee to see the game continue to get more fun and fair to play. Honestly I think they should have done this much sooner. CoD4 and MW2 both have lots of obvious flaws but they're still great games. A monthly fee would have smoothed out the bumps and made both of them even better games.
 Asura.Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2011-05-31 19:27:42  
Fenrir.Enternius said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Fenrir.Enternius said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:

I on the other hand would gladly pay a monthly fee to see the game continue to get more fun and fair to play. Honestly I think they should have done this much sooner. CoD4 and MW2 both have lots of obvious flaws but they're still great games. A monthly fee would have smoothed out the bumps and made both of them even better games.
Yeah but not $5 a month unless they plan on bumping out DLC like a mad mother. $60 a year for what? Maybe two DLC? They're normally $15. I'm spending an extra $30 to maybe invest into some DLC that year.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2011-05-31 20:15:59  
Asura.Zekky said:
Fenrir.Enternius said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Fenrir.Enternius said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:

Yeah but not $5 a month unless they plan on bumping out DLC like a mad mother. $60 a year for what? Maybe two DLC? They're normally $15. I'm spending an extra $30 to maybe invest into some DLC that year.

Exactly. I don't care for replays and stuff at all. I don't have time to edit them and stuff, nor do I really care. Most funny stuff is "had to be there" funny.
 Asura.Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2011-05-31 20:25:18  
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Exactly. I don't care for replays and stuff at all. I don't have time to edit them and stuff, nor do I really care. Most funny stuff is "had to be there" funny.
So true. I've had so many of those in SSBM and SSBB.
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-05-31 23:27:27  
Do the monkey with me! *busts out dancing, Johnny Bravo style*
 Fenrir.Enternius
By Fenrir.Enternius 2011-05-31 23:27:52  
What's the best 317 build for SMN at 75?
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-05-31 23:33:42  
I would think evoker's Ring + AF2 gloves...ok thats +20 (276 base for 75 I'm guessing cuz I think its A+ and smn didn't get ripped off with an A- or something) so we're at 296.. torque is +7 thats 303.... ummmmmmm AF hat is what +5? +1 is what..+7 skill maybe..? so thats like near 310...
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-05-31 23:38:05  
oh Sorry ent, the AF1+1 is still +5 skill, but the +1 AF2 gloves are +12 skill so we're still at the same total... add in summoning earring for +3 now we should be at like 313.... merit would easily push you past 317 at that point....
*Edit* hope that helps Ent :)
 Fenrir.Enternius
By Fenrir.Enternius 2011-05-31 23:45:22  
Well now I've run into another conundrum.

Is there a 317 build that also works with max -Perp cost? Looking at a few different options, probably need Bahamut's Staff for that.
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-05-31 23:56:45  
lets see.... HQ staff is -3 right? evoker's ring is -1, AF1+1 shoes have -1, dont they? ok... ummm what else...YY robe has refresh (thats basically -1 lol).... idk what else at 75 lol... except bahamut's that has both skill+ and perp- lol
Any combination of those items should give you a pretty decent perp- build, along with high skill... and thats not even counting max merits in smn skill (which i think they just added the cap to merits.. like you can go past 8/8 in a certain skill now...) so that leaves room for gear changes as well if you do find other perp- gear that i couldn't think of (my smn is like 25 lol)
 Fenrir.Enternius
By Fenrir.Enternius 2011-06-01 00:15:32  

Check this out.

This is a Diabolos for positive MP. 317 skill means 4/tic Refresh from Favor, as well as -9 Perpetuation cost for a total of -13, the exact cost of Diabolos. Then add Auto Refresh and you gain MP while fulltiming Diabolos. <3
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2011-06-01 00:18:42  
I think you hit all the gears I said for skill and perp (except i knew of the nash gages, but the +12 skill was moreso what I was looking for, which you accounted for lol), so i came pretty close.... :P Good work on the build mate, it looks really good
 Cerberus.Kalyna
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2011-06-01 07:23:10  
Morning all.

Took 20-30 mins to *** fix the copy machine that was jammed and left alone >.> I HATE IT WHEN THESE JACKASSES DO THAT!
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-06-01 07:26:13  
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Morning all.

Took 20-30 mins to *** fix the copy machine that was jammed and left alone >.> I HATE IT WHEN THESE JACKASSES DO THAT!

I broke the photo printer during class once lol.

Took till the next class to actually fix it :p

also going to gamestop today :x still dunno what PS3 game to get :o
First Page 2 3 ... 13597 13598 13599 ... 18549 18550 18551