サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-05-21 22:33:26  
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
First bacon and now mushrooms!?
Sorry, ham on pizza is ok, bacon on pizza not so much.
That's something a canadian would say.
Not true. Canadian bacon IS ham. So they'd be fine either way.
[+]
 Bahamut.Urmom
サーバ: Bahamut
user: urmom
By Bahamut.Urmom 2011-05-21 22:38:26  
Being a jerk isn't allowed either but you do it anyways. Nor is telling info like that out
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-05-21 22:39:25  
Bahamut.Urmom said:
Being a jerk isn't allowed either but you do it anyways. Nor is telling info like that out
You know posting images that bypass the profanity filter isn't allowed. Pushing us is not a good idea if you want to continue posting here.
[+]
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-05-21 22:40:29  
Bahamut.Urmom said:
/glare

dont bring your crap into ni dude .
 Bahamut.Dasva
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-05-21 22:41:48  
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Bahamut.Urmom said:
You know posting images that bypass the profanity filter isn't allowed. Pushing us is not a good idea if you want to continue posting here.
You seriously think a word is profane if it's out on billboards and signs for the public to see?
[+]
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-05-21 22:42:26  
Leviathan.Angelskiss said:
Bahamut.Urmom said:
/glare

dont bring your crap into ni dude .
You gave up your right to talk to me awhile ago
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-05-21 22:43:14  
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Bahamut.Urmom said:
You seriously think a word is profane if it's out on billboards and signs for the public to see?
We're not giving exceptions to the rule. It's already being/been discussed amongst ourselves.
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-05-21 22:43:28  
Jesus H christmas in july, i didnt know that was you ffs. /rolls eyes... night Ni.
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-05-21 22:44:43  
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Bahamut.Urmom said:
We're not giving exceptions to the rule. It's already being/been discussed amongst ourselves.
Pretty sure that counts as personal information. I know aly wouldn't give out names of peoples alts like that
[+]
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-05-21 22:45:32  
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Bahamut.Urmom said:
Pretty sure that counts as personal information. I know aly wouldn't give out names of peoples alts like that
Get over it. It's not the first time I've done it, and it won't be the last. It is not personal information.
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-05-21 22:47:03  
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Bahamut.Urmom said:
Get over it. It's not the first time I've done it, and it won't be the last. It is not personal information.
And that wasn't a profane word. But ok power mod
[+]
 Asura.Chuuuuu
サーバ: Asura
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2011-05-21 22:49:46  
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-05-21 22:50:25  
"For generations, the donkeys of Kona, Hawaii carried coffee beans down the mountains on the Big Island. Their bellows could be heard echoing as they hauled the heavy loads of coffee up and down the mountainside. The native people of Kona named these hard-working donkeys 'The Bad *** Ones' because of their cantankerous nature and perseverance while carrying the world's richest coffee. If you listen carefully, their bellows can still be heard today, and their legend lives on at Bad *** Coffee of Hawaii."
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2011-05-21 22:53:57  
Bahamut.Dasva said:
"For generations, the donkeys of Kona, Hawaii carried coffee beans down the mountains on the Big Island. Their bellows could be heard echoing as they hauled the heavy loads of coffee up and down the mountainside. The native people of Kona named these hard-working donkeys 'The Bad *** Ones' because of their cantankerous nature and perseverance while carrying the world's richest coffee. If you listen carefully, their bellows can still be heard today, and their legend lives on at Bad *** Coffee of Hawaii."
Lol.
By Lulu 2011-05-21 23:00:23  
I have been lurking for a long time, thus I would like to say one thing.

I have been on several forums, I have read a lot of them. I have been observing and looking at the activity on this site for years also. I am glad the mods took the necessary actions to stop the forums trolls from posting. Here is the major thing that irked me on this site, and that one thing was favoritism concerning the mods. I noticed a lot of it, I hardly post also. I play final fantasy IV at my own leisure and am content with the site.

So I see a lot of tension here, and decided to jump in on the conversation. I honestly noticed you were are the new mod of the group, but let me tell you something krizz. Advice do not let it get to your head, I have been a mod on important sites before, and I managed never too lose my cool or look like a douche. I do not know what it is but you were not originally a mod I assume or the people like the poster above me would be giving you more respect.

This could mean one thing, that maybe you are letting it get to your head, or better yet ever since you got your title you have changed?

You should really try getting respected as a mod, if this one poster thinks this way of you that means plenty of others do also, I doubt you would be power tripping or enforcing stuff in real life, so why the change in personality?

Just something that was bugging me as I lurked the site, this evening and caught a peek at this conversation.
[+]
 Phoenix.Prefalin
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Prefalin
By Phoenix.Prefalin 2011-05-21 23:05:26  
tastes so good..
 Phoenix.Prefalin
By Phoenix.Prefalin 2011-05-21 23:06:35  
Ramuh.Rowland said:
lolwat
exactly
 Cerberus.Eugene
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2011-05-21 23:08:13  
If only they had pear flavor...
 Bahamut.Urial
user: Urial
By Bahamut.Urial 2011-05-21 23:08:35  
Ramuh.Rowland said:
urmom is a profane word!

see what I did there?

I see what you did there...
 Cerberus.Arceo
user: ARCEO
By Cerberus.Arceo 2011-05-21 23:09:23  
Lulu had a valid point
 Phoenix.Prefalin
By Phoenix.Prefalin 2011-05-21 23:09:24  
Cerberus.Eugene said:
If only they had pear flavor...
if you mixed it with a pear flavored alcohol that might satisfy your flavor needs c.c

EDIT: or some other source of pear flavor :O
 Cerberus.Draupnir
user: Draupnir
By Cerberus.Draupnir 2011-05-21 23:10:01  
Cerberus.Arceo said:
Lulu had a valid point
^
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-05-21 23:10:38  
Cerberus.Arceo said:
Lulu had a valid point
Probably why it got deleted. But what was it?
 Cerberus.Eugene
user: Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2011-05-21 23:11:00  
Cerberus.Arceo said:
Lulu had a valid point
He probably should have pmed him or another mod then, regardless of whether he was right or not publicly antagonizing someone with power isn't going to get you anywhere. That's common sense.
 Asura.Chuuuuu
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2011-05-21 23:11:23  
lurkers are invading!
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-05-21 23:11:44  
Asura.Chuuuuu said:
lurkers are invading!
Duck and cover!
 Cerberus.Draupnir
user: Draupnir
By Cerberus.Draupnir 2011-05-21 23:13:10  
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Cerberus.Arceo said:
Lulu had a valid point
Probably why it got deleted. But what was it?

Basically saying that they have been watching the forum and told Krizz that since most people aren't showing him respect is because people see him abusing mod power and he wasn't an original mod, that he should earn people's respect and such
 Leviathan.Chaosx
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2011-05-21 23:13:10  
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Bahamut.Urmom said:
Is that why the word '***' is still allowed in the lolpics thread? (I looked the reported pics are still there)
First Page 2 3 ... 13521 13522 13523 ... 18549 18550 18551