By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-01-26 11:42:17  
Asura.Bluespoons said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Asura.Bluespoons said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Asura.Bluespoons said:
I still think you're majorly psycho, abriii <3
So you mean she's a woman ;)
You hush it, jerk face. I saw what you said about my 'personality on here.' Whether you meant it or not, I still felt ***-ish after reading it lol
Just meant you are a fun playful person silly. And make jokes along that line
I was like =O Das was mean? I've misinterpreted like everything today... maybe I should just get off here lol

and what the balls, Rowland? ; ;
Well you did go to bed not that long ago so maybe tired?

Also Row is just messing with you lol
 Asura.Bluespoons
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Bluespoons 2011-01-26 11:42:56  
Asura.Abriannah said:
Apparently.. well nevermind.
Blueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. Frick I miss you. :(

I miss you guys too! Ovr might not be back, he doesn't really sound like he wants to, but I'll be back! Not too much longer til Bart and I are talking about fluffernutters all up in that LS.
 Bahamut.Dasva
サーバ: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-01-26 11:43:56  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Asura.Bluespoons said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Asura.Bluespoons said:
You hush it, jerk face. I saw what you said about my 'personality on here.' Whether you meant it or not, I still felt ***-ish after reading it lol
Sounds pretty ***-ish to me.
I wouldof gone with "easy-going" lol
Inb4 someone interprets that as just easy
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2011-01-26 11:44:02  
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Asura.Bluespoons said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Asura.Bluespoons said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Asura.Bluespoons said:
I was like =O Das was mean? I've misinterpreted like everything today... maybe I should just get off here lol

and what the balls, Rowland? ; ;
Well you did go to bed not that long ago so maybe tired?

Also Row is just messing with you lol

Lol I know he is. I've lurked enough to know he's not a mean ***.

And yeah I only slept for 4 hours before the dog woke me up. Sorry I hated you for 10 minutes ^^
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-01-26 11:46:33  
Asura.Bluespoons said:

And yeah I only slept for 4 hours before the dog woke me up. Sorry I hated you for 10 minutes ^^
Awww poor baby... wait didn't I say that the other night... bleh

And you are forgiven
 Asura.Abriannah
user: Abrianna
By Asura.Abriannah 2011-01-26 11:48:52  
Asura.Bluespoons said:
Asura.Abriannah said:
Apparently.. well nevermind.
Blueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. Frick I miss you. :(

I miss you guys too! Ovr might not be back, he doesn't really sound like he wants to, but I'll be back! Not too much longer til Bart and I are talking about fluffernutters all up in that LS.

BWUH!!!

Ugh I like Ovr. :( But He did hardly play I suppose.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2011-01-26 11:48:57  
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Asura.Bluespoons said:

Awww poor baby... wait didn't I say that the other night... bleh

And you are forgiven

wewt.

Also, stupid question but I'm cereal...

You know how when someone gets an arm or leg amputated, they have 'ghost pains' where that limb used to be? Well, I had my gallbladder taken out and I swear my chest hurts the same way it did when I had gall stones... Can you have those ghost pains when you get an organ taken out or am I just insane?

By Wombat 2011-01-26 11:49:57  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Turkey sub for lunch this morn'-T'was delicious.
Good-morning everyone.

Mornin' vv =D

I had cold pizza >.>
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-01-26 11:51:00  
Sanity is overrated. But could be possible. I mean there is supposed to be something there. At the very least there is scar tissue and such which could twitch and such. Also it might not actually be that part of your body feeling pain could be differed from somewhere else and partly you thinking it might be that might help make it seem like its from there
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-01-26 11:51:55  
/lurks
 Ramuh.Vinvv
サーバ: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-26 11:53:04  
Wombat said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Good-morning everyone.

Mornin' vv =D

I had cold pizza >.>
cold pizza is good depending where it's from though.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2011-01-26 11:53:21  
Well I have muscle spasms because of a car accident I was in forever ago. Sometimes my diaphragm twitches and I'll randomly gasp, so I was thinking it was either the ghost pains or the tube the used to go to the gallbladder was twitching.
 Asura.Citag
user: Citag
By Asura.Citag 2011-01-26 11:53:30  
So my new laptop shipped the other day, and I was tracking it via Fedex. They said estimated delivery was Friday. Well I track it this morning and it shows its already here being delivered, so I call to find out if I can leave a note on the door cause I wont be able to pick it up. They said yep, no problem. So I run home from work to put a note on the door. Guess who shows up as I am taping up my lil' note? Fedex :D Woo new puter is here. Cant wait to play with it!
 Asura.Abriannah
user: Abrianna
By Asura.Abriannah 2011-01-26 11:56:34  
Asura.Citag said:
So my new laptop shipped the other day, and I was tracking it via Fedex. They said estimated delivery was Friday. Well I track it this morning and it shows its already here being delivered, so I call to find out if I can leave a note on the door cause I wont be able to pick it up. They said yep, no problem. So I run home from work to put a note on the door. Guess who shows up as I am taping up my lil' note? Fedex :D Woo new puter is here. Cant wait to play with it!

Yaaaay!! :) I want New Computer! <3
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-01-26 11:56:44  
Asura.Citag said:
So my new laptop shipped the other day, and I was tracking it via Fedex. They said estimated delivery was Friday. Well I track it this morning and it shows its already here being delivered, so I call to find out if I can leave a note on the door cause I wont be able to pick it up. They said yep, no problem. So I run home from work to put a note on the door. Guess who shows up as I am taping up my lil' note? Fedex :D Woo new pooter is here. Cant wait to play with it!
always knew you'd come around Citag
 Fairy.Spence
サーバ: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2011-01-26 11:56:56  
Asura.Citag said:

Can I have your old one? Mine's gonna go kaputz soon.
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-01-26 11:57:13  
Meh I wouldn't worry about it.
By Wombat 2011-01-26 11:58:59  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Wombat said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Good-morning everyone.

Mornin' vv =D

I had cold pizza >.>
cold pizza is good depending where it's from though.

It was leftover from a frozen pizza I made a couple days ago. Considering that, it was actually pretty good (Digiorno flatbread pizza with pepperoni and bell peppers).
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-01-26 11:59:20  
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Lunch.
is over too quick, but I get a free dinner thanks to my brother and his swank new restaurant.
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2011-01-26 12:06:41  
Asura.Citag said:
:D Yay!
 Ramuh.Urial
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-01-26 12:15:37  
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Asura.Bluespoons said:
Or am I..?
Am I the onlyone who noticed how this looks a lot like....

Asura.Citag
By Asura.Citag 2011-01-26 12:16:47  
Fairy.Spence said:
Asura.Citag said:

My old one is a pos. Its literally falling apart. From the look of it, you'd think I ran over it with my car 5 times. Funny how it never left my desk. I'll never buy an HP anything ever again.
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2011-01-26 12:18:06  
Asura.Citag said:
Fairy.Spence said:
Asura.Citag said:
My old one is a pos. Its literally falling apart. From the look of it, you'd think I ran over it with my car 5 times. Funny how it never left my desk. I'll never buy an HP anything ever again.
WHAT?! I love HP!
 Asura.Citag
By Asura.Citag 2011-01-26 12:19:20  
Asura.Dameshi said:
Asura.Citag said:
Fairy.Spence said:
Asura.Citag said:
WHAT?! I love HP!

/untwins
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-01-26 12:20:43  
Asura.Dameshi said:
WHAT?! I love HP!
Me too. Always worked awesome for me
 Asura.Citag
By Asura.Citag 2011-01-26 12:21:00  
So do I have to buy everything all over again, the full collection and all the abyssea stuff?
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-01-26 12:21:39  
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
WHAT?! I love HP!
Me too. Always worked awesome for me
HPs are great, even the old ones.
First Page 2 3 ... 12457 12458 12459 ... 18549 18550 18551