Leviathan.Catnipthief said:
/stare

I don't wanna be up x.x

but I have to >.>
that's how I was when my alarm went off =(
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
How goes it, KFH?
my stomach is acting like I had chili last night.
I've had those days before
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-01-20 06:45:38  
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
/stare

I don't wanna be up x.x

but I have to >.>
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
How goes it, KFH?

have a ENT dr appt today >.> hopefully they'll figure out what the *** is wrong with my ear >.> so sick and tired of the *** thing hurting every so often x.x

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-01-20 06:47:06  
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
/stare

I don't wanna be up x.x

but I have to >.>
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
How goes it, KFH?

have a ENT dr appt today >.> hopefully they'll figure out what the *** is wrong with my ear >.> so sick and tired of the *** thing hurting every so often x.x
well, all the dried *** in your ears finally tryin to come out?

lol j/k
 Cerberus.Kalyna
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2011-01-20 06:47:58  

Hmm looks like your ear is infected...

Here's how to cure it:
Head to your local store and buy some duct tape. Tape your girlfriend, wife, mother-in-law, mother, sister and any females in the house's mouths shut for your entire life and your ear will get much better.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-01-20 06:49:09  
Cerberus.Kalyna said:

Hmm looks like your ear is infected...

Here's how to cure it:
Head to your local store and buy some duct tape. Tape your girlfriend, wife, mother-in-law, mother, sister and any females in the house's mouths shut for your entire life and your ear will get much better.
sounds like a good remedy
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-01-20 06:49:26  
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
/stare

I don't wanna be up x.x

but I have to >.>
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
How goes it, KFH?

well, all the dried *** in your ears finally tryin to come out?

lol j/k

lol, it'd be more funny if it wasn't such a bad pain >.>

Been going on for 3 weeks which isn't good :x

It's either my ear, or I got a *** up tooth, but it doesn't feel like a tooth problem, and I really don't think a tooth problem would make my jaw joint to hurt, it would be more around the tooth :x
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2011-01-20 06:53:48  

this made me LOL more than I should've
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-01-20 07:00:53  
Ugh, all the camcorders i've looked at don't have any type of viewfinder at all except for a lousy LCD screen >.>

Do. Not. Want.

>.>
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2011-01-20 07:06:03  
Ugh, all the camcorders i've looked at don't have any type of viewfinder at all except for a lousy LCD screen >.>

Do. Not. Want.

>.>
As long as it records me and your girlfriend tonight, it won't matter
 Titan.Lillica
サーバ: Titan
user: Lillica
By Titan.Lillica 2011-01-20 07:09:45  
damn you Kalyna... I downloaded Skillet's album last night and can't stop listening to it now ><
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2011-01-20 07:10:36  
Titan.Lillica said:
damn you Kalyna... I downloaded Skillet's album last night and can't stop listening to it now ><
I have "Awake and Alive" stuck in my head since yesterday lol
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-01-20 07:11:43  
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Titan.Lillica said:

I didn't really care for them that much, some songs are ok, but the rest >.>
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2011-01-20 07:14:28  
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Titan.Lillica said:

Who's your favorite singer or what's your favorite band?
(curious)
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-01-20 07:16:20  
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Titan.Lillica said:

Who's your favorite singer or what's your favorite band?
(curious)

Hard question >.>

I'm a music junkie lol, I like alot of different artists and genres.

Like right now, i'm listening to Slash.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-01-20 07:16:31  
Be back later, dr time~
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2011-01-20 07:17:16  
Be back later, dr time~
good luck!
 Titan.Prefalin
user: Prefalin
By Titan.Prefalin 2011-01-20 07:21:12  
hmm suppose to snow today atleast 3-4in before 6...can skip class maybe damn it start snowing
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2011-01-20 07:29:19  
Titan.Prefalin said:
hmm suppose to snow today atleast 3-4in before 6...can skip class maybe damn it start snowing
Depending where you live, 3-4 inches is nothing and you'll still have class or it'll be a disaster and you won't. Here in Michigan, most universities only close when snow hits the 8 or 9 inch mark or more. Few years back we had a bad ice storm and well, they didn't close down lol
 Titan.Prefalin
By Titan.Prefalin 2011-01-20 07:35:11  
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Titan.Prefalin said:
Depending where you live, 3-4 inches is nothing and you'll still have class or it'll be a disaster and you won't. Here in Michigan, most universities only close when snow hits the 8 or 9 inch mark or more. Few years back we had a bad ice storm and well, they didn't close down lol
my college just lets us to decide if they know it snowed and kids are absent we dont get penalized for it lol and ya we had one a yr or two ago we didnt have school for two weeks c.c
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2011-01-20 07:39:21  
Titan.Prefalin said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Titan.Prefalin said:
my college just lets us to decide if they know it snowed and kids are absent we dont get penalized for it lol and ya we had one a yr or two ago we didnt have school for two weeks c.c
I'd rather have as few snow days as possible tho. Cuz the teachers then have to go super fast to catch up to their schedule and when you don't understand something or you miss an explanation (and depending on the teacher, they won't re-state it cuz it pisses them off --i've had those before .-.) let's say it's a Calculus class, you're *** on the tests and finals.
 Asura.Rinkydink
サーバ: Asura
user: rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2011-01-20 07:41:04  
BOO!
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2011-01-20 07:41:58  
Asura.Rinkydink said:
BOO!
OH SNAP IT'S THE GHOST OF CLOUD STRIFE!
 Titan.Prefalin
By Titan.Prefalin 2011-01-20 07:44:02  
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Titan.Prefalin said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Titan.Prefalin said:
I'd rather have as few snow days as possible tho. Cuz the teachers then have to go super fast to catch up to their schedule and when you don't understand something or you miss an explanation (and depending on the teacher, they won't re-state it cuz it pisses them off --i've had those before .-.) let's say it's a Calculus class, you're *** on the tests and finals.
had calculus junior yr wasn't that bad then again teacher knew me since i was a kid didnt have to do much but most are just like here's your assignment or have already given a list of the assignments of which i have most done lol only class i hate the teacher in is my american government class b/c we have to keep some political news journal and she only lets us use the courier journal which is a two hr drive to get c.c w/ three entries a day for three days a week and each has to be a dif source and cant use net sources and one has to be from a radio station lol that and i pissed her off about how she just wanted more cash b/c her book and another book in the bookstore are the exact same except she reworded things and put in her own study guides

EDIT: and tuition is going to be waved and i get paid almost a grand for only going 7hrs...so eh o.o
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2011-01-20 07:50:52  
When I took Poli-Sci, my teacher I had (in college) was one that was like "if you don't agree with me, you'll fail the course" and they were such issues like we see today between the Left and the Right. God I hated that class. He also talked about Rush Limbaugh alot (note: I hate that talk show host. He just *** way too much and only talks about how much of a fail the Democrats are and never talks about how big of a fail the Republicans are, considering what went on when George Dubya was in office. I prefer the funny radio station i'm listening to right now that disses everything and everybody reguardless.
 Titan.Prefalin
By Titan.Prefalin 2011-01-20 07:56:56  
that reminds me have to type report over that stupid movie...was same movie i saw in middle school but just hope it snows because this pre-req comp class i have to take is exact same as the one i took in highschool but they wont give me the credit for it even though i have the certification for it c.c soooo basically just have to sit there and doodle on the table b/c it uses a government network so cant really do anything unless i want to get the book thrown at me again
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2011-01-20 08:02:15  
Random question: Why are English classes filled with chicks?

You'd think I'd be all "Finally! My own harem!" with a class consisting of 30 chicks and like 10 guys but they're all not hot chicks but ugly chicks that are stuck up and think they know everything about the world. Urgh I want out of this English class.
 Titan.Prefalin
By Titan.Prefalin 2011-01-20 08:05:08  
because they're required and most ppl dont take them til they near the end of their time in college? idk lol need to fix my PSN account and buy FF7-9 so can play them in class c.c
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2011-01-20 08:11:14  
Morning everyone. I trust you remembered to rig the door to blow while I was gone?
 Titan.Prefalin
By Titan.Prefalin 2011-01-20 08:11:41  
Asura.Dameshi said:
Morning everyone. I trust you remembered to rig the door to blow while I was gone?
kick door in with guns blazing or bust
First Page 2 3 ... 12388 12389 12390 ... 18549 18550 18551