Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-12-01 09:28:56  
Ramuh.Kailana said:
Ramuh.Laffter said:
I like white chocolate < .<
I like all chocolate. White is really, really good, but I can't handle much of it. Like...um...hersheys has a chocolate bar \thats called cookies & cream I think...SO GOOD.
I have a friend who works at Hershey (does software engineering or something I dunno). I could make him buy me chocolate xD
 Ramuh.Laffter
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2010-12-01 09:29:40  
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Lighter colored chocolate that is in no way superior to mid colored chocolate or darker chocolate.
What if the dark or mid colored chocolate is more financially successful than white chocolate?
What if the darker chocolate has a large collection of bicycles?
 Ramuh.Kailana
user: Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2010-12-01 09:30:01  
Asura.Dameshi said:
Ramuh.Kailana said:
Ramuh.Laffter said:
I like all chocolate. White is really, really good, but I can't handle much of it. Like...um...hersheys has a chocolate bar \thats called cookies & cream I think...SO GOOD.
I have a friend who works at Hershey (does software engineering or something I dunno). I could make him buy me chocolate xD

I think you should make him buy ME chocolate. I don't eat it much, or in large portions, but a stash would be welcome :3
 Ramuh.Urial
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-12-01 09:30:41  

I tend to keep a bag of the individual pieces in my fridge at home. :3
 Diabolos.Rydiya
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-12-01 09:30:52  
Asura.Dameshi said:
Ramuh.Kailana said:
Ramuh.Laffter said:

My brother's Fiancee's mom owns a gift shop in Minnesota, and she makes fudge, and peanut brittle that is SO good. I just have to get the old woman, my address, to get a few boxes of various kinds every year.

edit: Don't ask why Spock. I couldn't resist. ._.
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2010-12-01 09:31:19  
OMG that Spock gif is perfect and hilarious. Saved.
 Diabolos.Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-12-01 09:31:55  
:D I forget where/how I found it, but I had to save it immediately myself.
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2010-12-01 09:35:24  
 Ramuh.Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2010-12-01 09:35:36  
Diabolos.Rydiya said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Ramuh.Kailana said:
Ramuh.Laffter said:

My brother's Fiancee's mom owns a gift shop in Minnesota, and she makes fudge, and peanut brittle that is SO good. I just have to get the old woman, my address, to get a few boxes of various kinds every year.

edit: Don't ask why Spock. I couldn't resist. ._.

I like the story, and omg love peanut brittle. The spock picture was AWESOME. :3
 Diabolos.Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-12-01 09:38:49  
@.@ I love all her fudges.. but yeah.

I just know, at christmas time, I'd end up with all other sort of stuff, she pulls out of her shop.

This is an old woman, who decided to open gift shops, because she could, and was bored. ..She's made quite a bit of profit off them. Only had to close down one so far, and that was a few years ago
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-12-01 09:45:16  
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Lighter colored chocolate that is in no way superior to mid colored chocolate or darker chocolate.
What if the dark or mid colored chocolate is more financially successful than white chocolate?
Well success can be measured on more terms than just finances. Perhaps the mid colored chocolate is happy just being who he/she is and the lighter chocolate has a family while the darker chocolate is rich. Each are successful in their own terms.
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-12-01 09:49:45  
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Well success can be measured on more terms than just finances. Perhaps the mid colored chocolate is happy just being who he/she is and the lighter chocolate has a family while the darker chocolate is rich. Each are successful in their own terms.
But I specifically said financially successful.
But that's not telling the whole story. If you were to judge it that way only, then it would be:

Lighter colored chocolate that is in no way superior to mid colored chocolate or the more financially successful darker colored chocolate who has become successful fully on his own accord and not by assistance from anyone including, but not limited to, the government and charity.
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2010-12-01 09:50:44  
You guys are boring.
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-12-01 09:51:40  
Ramuh.Laffter said:
You guys are boring.
Why's it always have to be about gender with you?
 Ramuh.Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2010-12-01 09:52:08  
the plumber left many minutes ago, said he'd be right back. confused. I WANNA SLEEP AND EAT :(
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-12-01 09:53:38  
Ramuh.Rowland said:
afk hot chocolate.
What? Doesn't the average chocolate hold your attention long enough? You know, there's more to chocolate than just how it looks! I can't believe you're so shallow to pick your chocolate solely on looks.
 Ramuh.Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2010-12-01 09:53:47  
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Ramuh.Kailana said:
the plumber left many minutes ago, said he'd be right back. confused. I WANNA SLEEP AND EAT :(
/eats you in your sleep

wait...what?

O_O
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-12-01 09:54:05  
Asura.Dameshi said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
I tend to find dark chocolate is bland, almost lazy if you will. It seems to have a I'm good enough by myself why should I do more work kinda attitude.
 Diabolos.Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-12-01 09:56:22  
Ramuh.Rowland said:
afk hot chocolate.
._. aww.. I wish I had some myself.
 Titan.Prefalin
サーバ: Titan
user: Prefalin
By Titan.Prefalin 2010-12-01 09:56:30  
Ramuh.Laffter said:
At 10am this amuses me so, thank you.
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-12-01 09:56:52  
Ramuh.Urial said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
I tend to find dark chocolate is bland, almost lazy if you will. It seems to have a I'm good enough by myself why should I do more work kinda attitude.
But why mess with perfection? Lighter chocolate gets into everything, often bringing along with it imperfections that otherwise would not have been introduced to the original element, tainting it forever. Mid chocolate likes to creep over boundaries and mingle with what lighter chocolate has already claimed. Darker chocolate doesn't mess with anyone, yet is threatened by both mid and lighter chocolates as they spread into more and more areas and push darker chocolate out.
 Titan.Prefalin
サーバ: Titan
user: Prefalin
By Titan.Prefalin 2010-12-01 09:58:54  
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-12-01 09:59:32  
Asura.Dameshi said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
But why mess with perfection? Lighter chocolate gets into everything, often bringing along with it imperfections that otherwise would not have been introduced to the original element, tainting it forever. Mid chocolate likes to creep over boundaries and mingle with what lighter chocolate has already claimed. Darker chocolate doesn't mess with anyone, yet is threatened by both mid and lighter chocolates as they spread into more and more areas and push darker chocolate out.
If dark chocolate can't solve it's issues amongst itself of wether to go with 5 10 or 15% milk how can you expect any other chocolate to have sympathy on it though?
 Diabolos.Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-12-01 09:59:39  
First Page 2 3 ... 11513 11514 11515 ... 18549 18550 18551