Campaign Anyone?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Carbuncle » Campaign anyone?
Campaign anyone?
 Carbuncle.Kaelthas
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Kaelthas 2013-08-04 19:55:22  
Hi guys.

If anyone would like to team up with me for some campaign, i'll be on everyday from 7pm~midnight GMT. I'm hoping to do it enough and eventually get the Altana Medal and do a few Fiat Lux battles for the Nocturnus mail and helm, so if you are interested then PM me here or give me a /tell in-game as I am quite serious about doing this.

Also going to do WoTG missions (Bastok) from the start if anyone wants a hand with that.
 Carbuncle.Funsam
user: funsam
By Carbuncle.Funsam 2013-08-09 10:23:27  
Altana Medal is easily doable, but not enough do it anymore to make Fiat lux active ever again. ie for sandy Fiat lux u need :-

Requirements
Beaucedine Glacier (S),
Xarcabard (S),
Castle Zvahl Baileys (S) and
Castle Zvahl Keep (S) under Allied (non-Beastmen) control.
Batallia Downs (S),
Jugner Forest (S),
Vunkerl Inlet (S), and
East Ronfaure (S) under San d'Orian control.
Be affiliated with San d'Oria in the allied Campaign.

I always wanted it for the ki title for ATMA just cus one of last few I was missing.
 Carbuncle.Itichi
user: Itichiti
By Carbuncle.Itichi 2013-08-21 00:55:41  
yeah that's what sucks about that Campaign Op. Throne Room + Northlands areas have to be controlled by allied nations, and then the areas near your allegiance nation has to be controlled by them(your aligned nation) and then your party has to be in same allied nation. That's one of the few synthetic atmas I'm missing as well.
 Carbuncle.Miico
user: Miico
By Carbuncle.Miico 2013-09-09 17:26:30  
You'd think that they'd update requirements for unlocking these things so that part of the game isn't... you know... useless.