[Lakshmi] Delve Group Looking For Members!

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Lakshmi » [Lakshmi] Delve group looking for members!
[Lakshmi] Delve group looking for members!
 Lakshmi.Registry
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: R3G1STRY
By Lakshmi.Registry 2013-07-29 18:18:11  
I’ve noticed there aren’t very many NA groups on Lakshmi who do Delve bosses, so I’m hoping there are enough of us who are interested in doing it to put a group together.

What I’m looking for (capped skills are implied for all jobs):

BRDs – At least 90 harp and +3 instruments. Having a 99 horn and/or harp would be great.

CORs – Must be able to do stuff other than rolls.

GEOs – All spells and PDT/MDT sets.

WHMs – Single target cure set, curaga set, cure precast set, enhancing set, barspell set, and /SCH required. I’d prefer curaga sets that have a good amount of –enmity in them.

RDMs – A good enough enfeebling set to land spells reliably is required.

SCHs – Apamajas II and a stun set required.

MNKs – Must have Mantra/Formless merits and decent enough gear. (i.e. If your MNK is worse than my mules’, you should work on that first)

RNGs – Must have 95-99 Annihilator or 99 Yoichinoyumi.

DRKs – Must be geared very well.

WARs – Must be geared very well.

DRGs – Must be geared very well, have Angon merited, and Relic+2 hands augmented.

SAMs – Must be geared very well. If this is your only job and you do not own a Murasamemaru, I very highly suggest you level another job to supplement it.

PLDs – Aegis/Ochain and PDT/MDT sets required.

It will help greatly to have members who are able to fill multiple positions.

Runs will occur Monday-Friday at 7:30PM PST; there will be no runs on Saturday and Sunday. Runs will last 2-3 hours, usually closer to 2.

You will be able to search comment one drop per run. You will be able to lot on the item you commented if it drops. The only thing I ask is that if players are actively playing jobs that a certain piece of gear will be more beneficial to them (and the group), those players will lot said items first if they have them commented (ex. MNKs will get Oatixur first).

You will be allowed to comment sellable items and crafting materials. If you comment crafting materials it is assumed that you will not be selling the item and will be trying to get it crafted. If nobody has said sellable item commented and if it is over 1 million gil in value, it will be sold and split between those who attended the run that day. If it is not over 1 million gil in value it will be freelot. Also, if crafting materials end up not being commented to be made into gear, they will be commentable to be sold. If for whatever reason you do not attend a run you will not be able to comment an item for the next run you attend (you still get plasm, so it’s really not that large of a penalty).

I’d like to get this going within the next week or two, but I’m going to wait and see what kind of responses I get. I’d prefer you PM me if you have any questions or if you’re interested, but if you can actually get ahold of me in game, that’s fine too.

Ventrilo access will not be required, but is very much preferred. (read: you will be playing GEO if you cannot at least listen in)
 Lakshmi.Amymy
user: Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2013-07-29 19:25:26  
Hey there,

Not sure if you heard but after the aug 5 update there will be Plus (big) stats to adoulin equipments.

So since you want to do this in a week or two, It should be a lot easier by then.

:)
 Lakshmi.Registry
By Lakshmi.Registry 2013-07-29 19:57:48  
Lakshmi.Amymy said: »
Hey there,

Not sure if you heard but after the aug 5 update there will be Plus (big) stats to adoulin equipments.

So since you want to do this in a week or two, It should be a lot easier by then.

:)

I've seen, but the goal is to work towards newer content as well. I obviously don't know for sure, but my guess is that even with the added stats to iLvl equipment, the new Delve content will still need the same quality of player it currently requires to tackle.
 Lakshmi.Tummie
user: Tummie
By Lakshmi.Tummie 2013-07-29 20:39:52  
PM Sent, looking to fill in MNK slot.
 Lakshmi.Snozeberry
user: Toioiz
By Lakshmi.Snozeberry 2013-07-30 08:36:10  
7:30 PST start time puts this to 1-2am for EST players :x

Would be interested if I didn't have work at 6am.
 Lakshmi.Feint
user: feint2021
By Lakshmi.Feint 2013-07-30 11:27:00  
5 days a o.O. Too bad nothing on the weekends.
 Lakshmi.Plageus
user: Plageus
By Lakshmi.Plageus 2013-07-30 16:40:11  
Is there any possibility for joining for people who are not able to attend all 5 days? I could probably do 3 days a week and really want to get involved with delve bosses (my wife might be interested too). I understand if not but if there is something we can work out please let me know.
 Lakshmi.Registry
By Lakshmi.Registry 2013-07-30 18:37:30  
Lakshmi.Plageus said: »
Is there any possibility for joining for people who are not able to attend all 5 days? I could probably do 3 days a week and really want to get involved with delve bosses (my wife might be interested too). I understand if not but if there is something we can work out please let me know.

If you have the appropriate gear I don't mind. Depending on the job, I can probably replace at least one person with a mule on days they can't attend; others may be able to do the same.

If we end up with more than 18 people, whoever is online and ready for the event first will earn the right to attend. If more people with the same situation show interest, that may end up being the case.
 Lakshmi.Watusa
user: Watusa
By Lakshmi.Watusa 2013-07-30 20:13:54  
Yeah 5 days a week is a bit much especially for ESTers at that time.
 Lakshmi.Registry
By Lakshmi.Registry 2013-07-30 20:22:59  
Maybe it'll get moved to an earlier time, but I doubt it. I didn't really think about other time zones when I said 7:30 PST. The issue is that I'm in PST at the moment until school starts back up and it's hard for me to be online and attentive before around 7:00.
 Lakshmi.Registry
By Lakshmi.Registry 2013-07-31 19:51:09  
Bump!

Still looking for most of the jobs mentioned in OP. We have one to two MNK slots left, but you'll have to have another job to supplement it; you can't just be MNK onry.

I'll be away-ish for the next week so I'm mostly only able to respond to PMs.
 Lakshmi.Registry
By Lakshmi.Registry 2013-08-03 00:31:33  
bump~
 Lakshmi.Registry
By Lakshmi.Registry 2013-08-06 22:44:12  
Lakshmi.Registry said: »
bump~

Still need:

1 RDM
1 GEO
1-2 WHMs
1-2 CORs
1-2 BRDs
1 PLD
1 DRG
1 DRK or WAR
3 RNGs
 Lakshmi.Registry
By Lakshmi.Registry 2013-08-07 22:44:28  
Bump again!

Same as above~

edit: No longer the same as above.

In need of:

1-2 WHMs
2 BRDs - at this point I don't care so much if you only have 2 songs, but you'll need to be actively working on getting 3 songs and at the very least already have +3 march, minuet, and madrigal instruments and a +1 ballad instrument.
1 RDM *
1 PLD *
1 DRG *
1 DRK (or 1 WAR) *

* Must have another job on the list, even if it isn't up to standards just yet.

We're at around 13 right now and looking for the above jobs in about 6-7 total people to account for miscellaneous absences and such.
 Lakshmi.Registry
By Lakshmi.Registry 2013-08-09 19:12:34  
Bump!
 Lakshmi.Registry
By Lakshmi.Registry 2013-08-10 20:35:22  
Bump!
By R3G1STRY 2013-08-11 22:54:02  
Bump!

BRDs, WHMs, and SCHs where are you!?
 Lakshmi.Toioiz
user: Toioiz
By Lakshmi.Toioiz 2013-08-12 07:23:07  
These are the jobs that get blamed the most when a boss run fails. Most people with those jobs (like myself) don't even want to attempt it.
 Lakshmi.Registry
By Lakshmi.Registry 2013-08-12 08:09:15  
We have a couple SCHs (who can actually stun), it'd just be nice to have a third with other jobs for days that ***comes up.

So far no WHMs, would really like them to actually have precast, curaga, and single target cure sets.

No BRDs either, but they really just need AF3+2 and +3 instruments for now (pretty sure this could be easily covered with mules, but I'd like to have a full 18-19 man roster).

As soon as I'm able to get back online we should be able to start attempting runs. I'm currently having trouble with square's billing and apparently nowhere near where I'm staying for the summer sells Ultimate Game Cards, which is how I normally get Crysta.
 Lakshmi.Saevel
By Lakshmi.Saevel 2013-08-12 08:28:39  
WHM can be hell inside a delve boss run depending on if the DD's or BRD's are doing their jobs. The reason so few people ask is that once you demonstrate you know WTF your doing you tend to get stuck permanently on WHM while the guy who's MNK ONRY is always on MNK (or other ~insert DD job~). Eventually people just quit playing WHM all together and turn into that MNK ONRY player. BRD kinda gets put into the same situation. Once your demonstrate you put effort into it your forever branded as ~BardForLife~ and used on everything.

Might want to look into home growing the required jobs from amongst the DD ONRY folks with the expectation that people will rotate the duties. Otherwise good luck.
By LakshmiArtemas 2013-08-12 11:12:57  
If you're asked to come on a job you don't want to come on, just say no.

It's really easy.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2013-08-12 11:21:38  
No one lets me come rabbit to delve. Something something no drops, something something you can't even get here.

Like, totally whatever. I will take my foot kicks elsewhere.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Registry
By Lakshmi.Registry 2013-08-12 23:34:51  
Bump yet again!

Still need BRDs, WHMs, and a RDM.

Lakshmi.Saevel said: »
Might want to look into home growing the required jobs from amongst the DD ONRY folks with the expectation that people will rotate the duties. Otherwise good luck.

This is currently being done, it's nice to have job selection.
By Jaziel 2013-08-14 01:17:51  
Bump
[+]
By R3G1STRY 2013-08-14 21:43:50  
Jaziel said: »
Bump

edit: Wait, that was today. My bad! Not trying to spam the front page.
[+]
By R3G1STRY 2013-08-15 14:47:37  
R3G1STRY said: »
Bump!

BRDs, WHMs, and SCHs where are you!?