Washington State Gets Rid Of "sexist" Language

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Washington state gets rid of "sexist" language
Washington state gets rid of "sexist" language
First Page 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25
 Siren.Flavin
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-07-12 13:53:23  
Blazed1979 said: »
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
I would say the majority of men requires a "second round" to put up a worthwhile performance. Could be wrong though, anecdotal etc.
You've had the majority of men?
OMG! lol... so good...

Edit: Page 23 ***!
 Lakshmi.Saevel
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Saevel 2013-07-12 13:53:46  
Quote:
To you she might not be... but as the cliche saying goes... beauty is in the eye of the beholder... and I know I know... you'll say it isn't but it really actually is... the general societal standards of beauty change throughout time and cultures as well... Skinny guys end up with fat girls or fat guys with skinny girls... There is some truth to what you're saying but in all actuality its not the rule...

Has nothing to do with skinny / fat. There is a natural preference for healty as in not morbidly obese. I'm not attracted to runway models or stick figures, and I would know that because unlike all of you I'm surrounded by them every day. I live in a country with a 3.4% obesity rate, the call the skinny girls "chopsticks" because of how unattractive they are.

This has nothing to do with "beauty in eye blah blah" and is basic health. Someone who is unhealthy is not attractive period. There are guys who are into BBW's, but 280lbs is not healthy and even those guys would not enjoy that.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2013-07-12 13:54:30  
Every guy has his sexual strategy. If you're gonna whip out a 2.5in penis you'd best also have a bag of sex toys, a pair of delicious lips, some James Bond charm and bottles of liquor. Preferably the strongest stuff on the shelf.

Then again, guys all lie about their penis size / sexual prowess. ***'s like a resume nowadays, garbage. Yeah man, I have a 13 inch penis flaccid, you don't want to see me hard.

Yeah man, I dont you *** liar. lol
[+]
 Valefor.Applebottoms
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Applebottoms 2013-07-12 13:54:48  
Siren.Flavin said: »
Valefor.Applebottoms said: »
Lakshmi.Saevel said: »
Thing is, I'm beautiful as I am, weight or no weight. I have dealt with it, and found someone to be with for the rest of my life. What you're applying is if I wasn't to fat and ugly and if I was more beautiful I could go out and find a better mate, thus proving what you have said. The point I was making is that if a woman can go out and get a man so readily and easily, how come it's only the ones that the males find most "attractive" that can do so?
No your not. I'm being brutally honest here, the type of honest that hurts people's feelings and sends them home crying. You are not sexually attractive and your mate has a low self esteem or is himself not sexually attractive. Even the harpooners prefer big pretty faced women (the opposite of a butter face). Putting a little effort into self improvement pays big dividends in the long run, not just in yourself but also your mates. Making yourself more attractive will have the dual effect of a higher self confidence and raising the status of your mate. Both men and women like to show off their partner and be proud of them, humans are vain creatures. Now to explain what your observing we'll use the poor "digit" system. If your a 2 and the guy is a 6 (slightly better looking then average), he isn't going to want to be seen with you as it would lower his status by a great deal and cause other women to reject him. If you were a 4 or a 5 then he would have zero issues dating you. Or if you were a pretty 3 and he was into big women (these guys exist) then he would have no problem.
To you she might not be... but as the cliche saying goes... beauty is in the eye of the beholder... and I know I know... you'll say it isn't but it really actually is... the general societal standards of beauty change throughout time and cultures as well... Skinny guys end up with fat girls or fat guys with skinny girls... There is some truth to what you're saying but in all actuality its not the rule...
We've had our differences, but I wholeheartedly agree with you. Beauty is perceived in different ways. What one guy thinks is beautiful another can think is "meh, ok". Hell, most cultures around the world think that women that have "curves" or are larger are more beautiful than the skinny women portrayed here. I may not be beautiful to him, but I am to someone else and to several other people. A few words will not ever take that away from me. Ever.
I don't even know you lady! We have not had enough differences to have had our differences!
DAMMIT, YOU MUST THINK I'M UGLY TOO. WHY, OH GOD WHY.
By Blazed1979 2013-07-12 13:55:36  
I've never understood the bragging rights with having sex often.
Honestly, if you're 25+ sex and the frequency of it isn't even worth talking about anymore.

My piss being the right shade of yellow is more noteworthy for me.

"Chris! On thursday, My piss was *** transparent! it was awesome!"
"you lucky *** prime, nothing noteworthy to report. Just the usual, ffxi, sex, pizza etc"
[+]
By Blazed1979 2013-07-12 13:57:55  
Quote:

Has nothing to do with skinny / fat. There is a natural preference for healty as in not morbidly obese. I'm not attracted to runway models or stick figures, and I would know that because unlike all of you I'm surrounded by them every day. I live in a country with a 3.4% obesity rate, the call the skinny girls "chopsticks" because of how unattractive they are.

This has nothing to do with "beauty in eye blah blah" and is basic health. Someone who is unhealthy is not attractive period. There are guys who are into BBW's, but 280lbs is not healthy and even those guys would not enjoy that.
 Valefor.Applebottoms
By Valefor.Applebottoms 2013-07-12 13:59:37  
I've never understood the bragging rights with having sex often.
Honestly, if you're 25+ sex and the frequency of it isn't even worth talking about anymore.

My piss being the right shade of yellow is more noteworthy for me.

"Chris! On thursday, My piss was *** transparent! it was awesome!"
"you lucky *** prime, nothing noteworthy to report. Just the usual, ffxi, sex, pizza etc"
I was stating it because according to Saevel, I'm not sexually appealing to anyone.

;)
By Blazed1979 2013-07-12 14:00:19  
Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Every guy has his sexual strategy. If you're gonna whip out a 2.5in penis you'd best also have a bag of sex toys, a pair of delicious lips, some James Bond charm and bottles of liquor. Preferably the strongest stuff on the shelf.

Then again, guys all lie about their penis size / sexual prowess. ***'s like a resume nowadays, garbage. Yeah man, I have a 13 inch penis flaccid, you don't want to see me hard.

Did you know that men with smaller Penis's stimulate the Gspot in women more?
That is because the Gspot is only 2-3 CM's inside the vagina. The head on a smaller penis hits that spot more often.
Gspot orgasms are superior to vaginal orgasms and clitoris orgasms.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Saevel
By Lakshmi.Saevel 2013-07-12 14:01:22  

2.5 inch lol.

Dude I'm about to bust you open.

I used to work with a guy, dude looked like he could eat iron and sh!t bullets. Spent hours in the gym, had one of those bodies that instantly gets female attention. He had lots of girls, lots of sex.

So anyhow we were all at a house party. He was there chatting up this smoking hot girl (who was known to be a bit slutty) when suddenly they vanish into one of the guest rooms. About 20min later he comes walking out smiling "that" smile. She follows with this really pissed off look on her face. She announces to the room that he has a really small penis. Dude just leans back in the chair, smiling and, I sh!t not, says "it's for my pleasure not yours". Room exploded in laughter. Girl got even more angry and left the party. Was a great night anyhow.

So yeah you don't need a big d!ck to be successful with the ladies. You only need to be comfortable and confident in your abilities.
 Valefor.Applebottoms
By Valefor.Applebottoms 2013-07-12 14:01:54  

That is because the Gspot is only 2-3 CM's inside the vagina. The head on a smaller penis hits that spot more often.
Said you get 90% of your pleasure from a woman's. I think you proved it. :D
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-07-12 14:02:23  
Quote:
Has nothing to do with skinny / fat. There is a natural preference for healty as in not morbidly obese. I'm not attracted to runway models or stick figures, and I would know that because unlike all of you I'm surrounded by them every day. I live in a country with a 3.4% obesity rate, the call the skinny girls "chopsticks" because of how unattractive they are. This has nothing to do with "beauty in eye blah blah" and is basic health. Someone who is unhealthy is not attractive period. There are guys who are into BBW's, but 280lbs is not healthy and even those guys would not enjoy that.
Idk man... there are some guys and gals out there that like the bigger guys and gals when they themselves are not lol.. People like who they like...
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2013-07-12 14:03:05  
Everyone has their own standards for what the ideal male/female are and as much as I don't agree with some guys taste I'm not gonna impose my standards upon others. My tastes could well be offensive to others the same way I couldn't have sex with a woman exceeding a certain weight. She'd literally crush me under her frame and the last thing I need is some woman walking around knowing she killed a man trying to get off.

I like short girl who is practical, whimsical and has a mean sense of humor. Some guys like tall, norse goddesses with no humor or anything in their heads for that matter and that's fine cause there are plenty of women out there. Some guys have racial limitations, religious obligations, hair quirks and all sorts of oddities that border on nitpicking. She has a mole! DEALBREAKER.

If you're a girl who judges a man purely on his output in bed, fine. You're free to make your decisions and so long as you're willing to deal with the consequences, what business is it of mine?
By Blazed1979 2013-07-12 14:04:35  

Said you get 90% of your pleasure from a woman's. I think you proved it. :D
I pull all the way out and go back in deep as a compromise. Equal rights and all.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2013-07-12 14:04:45  
Bahamut.Kara said: »
I would say the majority of men requires a "second round" to put up a worthwhile performance. Could be wrong though, anecdotal etc.

I would say it depends on how long it lasts. If the event in its entirety is going on for a couple of hours, I would hope he gets a second round. Otherwise it's just unfair.
Sorry, I meant it usually ends fast the first attempt. Gotta give it another go to make it longer.
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-07-12 14:05:11  
Thing is, I'm beautiful as I am, weight or no weight. I have dealt with it, and found someone to be with for the rest of my life. What you're applying is if I wasn't to fat and ugly and if I was more beautiful I could go out and find a better mate, thus proving what you have said. The point I was making is that if a woman can go out and get a man so readily and easily, how come it's only the ones that the males find most "attractive" that can do so?
No your not. I'm being brutally honest here, the type of honest that hurts people's feelings and sends them home crying. You are not sexually attractive and your mate has a low self esteem or is himself not sexually attractive. Even the harpooners prefer big pretty faced women (the opposite of a butter face). Putting a little effort into self improvement pays big dividends in the long run, not just in yourself but also your mates. Making yourself more attractive will have the dual effect of a higher self confidence and raising the status of your mate. Both men and women like to show off their partner and be proud of them, humans are vain creatures. Now to explain what your observing we'll use the poor "digit" system. If your a 2 and the guy is a 6 (slightly better looking then average), he isn't going to want to be seen with you as it would lower his status by a great deal and cause other women to reject him. If you were a 4 or a 5 then he would have zero issues dating you. Or if you were a pretty 3 and he was into big women (these guys exist) then he would have no problem.
We've had our differences, but I wholeheartedly agree with you. Beauty is perceived in different ways. What one guy thinks is beautiful another can think is "meh, ok". Hell, most cultures around the world think that women that have "curves" or are larger are more beautiful than the skinny women portrayed here. I may not be beautiful to him, but I am to someone else and to several other people. A few words will not ever take that away from me. Ever.
I don't even know you lady! We have not had enough differences to have had our differences!
DAMMIT, YOU MUST THINK I'M UGLY TOO. WHY, OH GOD WHY.
I think everyone is ugly so get over it! I do like the caps lock though!
[+]
 Valefor.Applebottoms
By Valefor.Applebottoms 2013-07-12 14:05:16  
Quote:
Has nothing to do with skinny / fat. There is a natural preference for healty as in not morbidly obese. I'm not attracted to runway models or stick figures, and I would know that because unlike all of you I'm surrounded by them every day. I live in a country with a 3.4% obesity rate, the call the skinny girls "chopsticks" because of how unattractive they are. This has nothing to do with "beauty in eye blah blah" and is basic health. Someone who is unhealthy is not attractive period. There are guys who are into BBW's, but 280lbs is not healthy and even those guys would not enjoy that.
Idk man... there are some guys and gals out there that like the bigger guys and gals when they themselves are not lol.. People like who they like...
According to the previous logic, this should be the standard for beauty:

I always like my women manish.
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-07-12 14:05:59  
Every guy has his sexual strategy. If you're gonna whip out a 2.5in penis you'd best also have a bag of sex toys, a pair of delicious lips, some James Bond charm and bottles of liquor. Preferably the strongest stuff on the shelf. Then again, guys all lie about their penis size / sexual prowess. ***'s like a resume nowadays, garbage. Yeah man, I have a 13 inch penis flaccid, you don't want to see me hard. Yeah man, I dont you *** liar. lol
You leave my 2.5 inch penis alone! Don't be mad because you can't compete with the microfallus!
 Siren.Mosin
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2013-07-12 14:06:12  
this has gotten silly.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2013-07-12 14:06:35  
Siren.Mosin said: »
this has gotten silly.
Better than trying to reason with Saevel.
[+]
By Blazed1979 2013-07-12 14:06:57  
Everyone has their own standards for what the ideal male/female are

Yup - and it can be summed up as
Junk in the trunk and big tiddys.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2013-07-12 14:06:57  

It's like foot fetishes. The whole thing just creeps me out but some guys are all into that and to that I say - whatever floats your boat bro.
 Valefor.Applebottoms
By Valefor.Applebottoms 2013-07-12 14:07:04  
this has gotten silly.
Better than trying to reason with Saevel.
Learn from your mistakes and become better from it.
By Blazed1979 2013-07-12 14:08:54  
The first one is a bit toooooo butch. The second one looks like a good time after a couple of tequila shots.
 Valefor.Applebottoms
By Valefor.Applebottoms 2013-07-12 14:09:43  
Ahh the holy variable in all of this: Alcohol.
[+]
 Valefor.Applebottoms
By Valefor.Applebottoms 2013-07-12 14:12:07  
Everyone has their own standards for what the ideal male/female are and as much as I don't agree with some guys taste I'm not gonna impose my standards upon others. My tastes could well be offensive to others the same way I couldn't have sex with a woman exceeding a certain weight. She'd literally crush me under her frame and the last thing I need is some woman walking around knowing she killed a man trying to get off.

I like short girl who is practical, whimsical and has a mean sense of humor. Some guys like tall, norse goddesses with no humor or anything in their heads for that matter and that's fine cause there are plenty of women out there. Some guys have racial limitations, religious obligations, hair quirks and all sorts of oddities that border on nitpicking. She has a mole! DEALBREAKER.

If you're a girl who judges a man purely on his output in bed, fine. You're free to make your decisions and so long as you're willing to deal with the consequences, what business is it of mine?
According to my standards might I find you attractive? Probably not. I like my men a little squishy, glasses, etc, etc.

Everyone is different. Whatever floats your boat explains everything perfectly.
 Siren.Mosin
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2013-07-12 14:12:33  
those two chicks = icky
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-07-12 14:13:42  
Bahamut.Kara said: »
I would say it depends on how long it lasts. If the event in its entirety is going on for a couple of hours, I would hope he gets a second round. Otherwise it's just unfair.
Sorry, I meant it usually ends fast the first attempt. Gotta give it another go to make it longer.
Weren't you a lesbian til like 5 mintues ago? How are you all of a sudden aware of the performance of men in the bedroom?
 Lakshmi.Saevel
By Lakshmi.Saevel 2013-07-12 14:13:56  
Everyone has their own standards for what the ideal male/female are and as much as I don't agree with some guys taste I'm not gonna impose my standards upon others.

I like short girl who is practical, whimsical and has a mean sense of humor. Some guys like tall, norse goddesses with no humor or anything in their heads for that matter and that's fine cause there are plenty of women out there.

Except we're not discussing any of that. We're talking about the first 10s of seeing someone. During that time it's all physical and how you carry yourself.

This gets into how each gender determines sexual value (remember initial 10s). I mentioned how women are very strict with their standards and will only sleep with guys they value higher then themselves. AB tries to shoehorn in some validation about "guys do it too!!!!". I put out that guys are much more lose with their standards and will f*ck pretty much anything willing.

That "pretty much" means there are exceptions. One exception is any girl that would sufficiently lower his as to be completely unattractive wouldn't be treated like a girl. This is AB and other women who, for one reason or another, are completely unattractive to the vast majority of the male population. The other exception is a high status male that has an abundance of women already. He wouldn't give up a more attractive female for the less valuable one.

Also all that "beauty blah blah different blah blah", its' all rationalization bullsh!t. Sexual attraction is done at the subconscious instinctual level. Your subconscious is what determines how attractive you find someone else, afterwards your conscious rationalizes it. This is proven by being impossible to rationalize yourself into being attracted to someone. No matter how much you want to be attracted to someone, if your subconscious decides against it then it's not gonna happen.

Again this is all 10s initial interaction. After that it's possible for someone to lower or raise their perceived value by displaying traits the other person's subconscious deems attractive. Again it's 100% in the subconscious, things like dominance, aggression, confidence, submission, femininity, masculinity, strength, and such.

Anyhow if people are simply unwilling to accept that humans are animals first then there is nothing that can be learned. They will forever be stumbling around blind.
 Valefor.Applebottoms
By Valefor.Applebottoms 2013-07-12 14:14:12  
those two chicks = icky
That was my point. They're probably healthy as all hell, but according to the majority they aren't "beautiful", but some people think they are.

Edit: I used myself as an example to disprove that women keep moving up, and the response to my side of the argument is "lol u just fat and no one want u."

I respect opinions, but when the logic is based off stupidity, I quickly lose it.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2013-07-12 14:15:37  
those two chicks = icky
That was my point. They're probably healthy as all hell, but according to the majority they aren't "beautiful", but some people think they are.

Actually being that cut isn't all that healthy.
First Page 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25