Washington State Gets Rid Of "sexist" Language

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Washington state gets rid of "sexist" language
Washington state gets rid of "sexist" language
First Page 2 3 ... 20 21 22 ... 23 24 25
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2013-07-12 12:40:03  
Lakshmi.Saevel said: »
Siren.Mosin said: »
That is the version that I whole heartily believe is evil and a detriment to any society. It does nothing but spread hatred and ridicules men.

it's also why it has little to no traction with mainstream society, & is a fringe division that really holds no sway over anyone, & thus isn't really relavant here, now is it?

BULLSH!T

Don't know how often I have to say it. The "equality' version of feminism died in the 90's. The one paraded around today is the militant one.

what? you just reasserted your point ...

which was non-sense, fringe yahoos exist everyplace.
 Lakshmi.Saevel
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Saevel 2013-07-12 12:41:10  
Drjones said: »
I probably shouldn't say this in a thread about feminism, but guys need to quit being such pussies & running away at the first sign of a challenge.
Is it better or worse if I just avoid the situation to begin with?

I'm very much aware of the fact that I'm not cut out for the responsibility of maintaining a marriage or even a relationship, so I don't bother putting myself in the dating pool. Is that better or worse than dating people and subsequently having it all fall apart and everyone goes home upset.

That's actually what MGTOW is about. Men decided to just opt out of the marriage racket and focus on doing things that make you happy and lead a self fulfilled life.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-07-12 12:44:51  
I probably shouldn't say this in a thread about feminism, but guys need to quit being such pussies & running away at the first sign of a challenge.
Is it better or worse if I just avoid the situation to begin with?

I'm very much aware of the fact that I'm not cut out for the responsibility of maintaining a marriage or even a relationship, so I don't bother putting myself in the dating pool. Is that better or worse than dating people and subsequently having it all fall apart and everyone goes home upset.

far better! you're not creating life that you're not sure what to do with.
 Lakshmi.Saevel
By Lakshmi.Saevel 2013-07-12 12:47:56  
Siren.Flavin said: »
Are all men only allowed to marry down since all women marry up? Stupid question but just curious...

Bit more complicated then that, but seeing as you guys/gals already fail to grasp the basics behind value determination and mating strategy's, I doubt you'll be able to process the differences between sexual value and relationship value.

You can value your wife as a "8" while valuing yourself as a "6". As long as she feels (not thinks) your more valuable then her she'll be glued to you and happy.

People like to reduce things to single digit numbers but it's much more complicated then that. Based on how she judges you in the first 10 seconds (sexual mate value) she'll either be open to the possibility of sleeping with you or friend zone you for future use.

That is an entirely different discussion to be had. It's best to say that men and women think and behave radically different in regards to sex, mate selection and resource acquisition.
 Siren.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-07-12 12:50:46  
I'm just entertaining myself now lol... kinda testing the waters on your delusion...
[+]
 Lakshmi.Saevel
By Lakshmi.Saevel 2013-07-12 12:53:02  
That is the version that I whole heartily believe is evil and a detriment to any society. It does nothing but spread hatred and ridicules men.

it's also why it has little to no traction with mainstream society, & is a fringe division that really holds no sway over anyone, & thus isn't really relavant here, now is it?

BULLSH!T

Don't know how often I have to say it. The "equality' version of feminism died in the 90's. The one paraded around today is the militant one.

what? you just reasserted your point ...

which was non-sense, fringe yahoos exist everyplace.

I posted this earlier. GWW explains it far better then I can and is one of the leading MRAs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQWoNhrY_fM

If people don't take the time to actually listen then I won't bother putting any additional effort into demonstrating my point.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-07-12 12:53:50  
Based on how she judges you in the first 10 seconds

O wow I actually agree with you on something! I love life.

yeah I am a firm believer in the theory that women size you up in the first 10 secs. wow.

I'm just entertaining myself now lol... kinda testing the waters on your delusion...

and that, right there, is why I enjoy your company, sir.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2013-07-12 12:56:08  

My "challenge" was finding out my HS sweetheart was a lesbian after 5 years invested. I recall a great quote from Willy Wonka that sums it up.....

YOU GET NOTHING, YOU LOSE, GOOD DAY SIR.
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-07-12 12:57:19  
Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
My "challenge" was finding out my HS sweetheart was a lesbian after 5 years invested. I recall a great quote from Willy Wonka that sums it up..... YOU GET NOTHING, YOU LOSE, GOOD DAY SIR.
You're supposed to turn the lesbians straight not the other way around!
[+]
 Valefor.Applebottoms
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Applebottoms 2013-07-12 13:01:46  
My "challenge" was finding out my HS sweetheart was a lesbian after 5 years invested. I recall a great quote from Willy Wonka that sums it up..... YOU GET NOTHING, YOU LOSE, GOOD DAY SIR.
The real challenge is trying to get that threesome every guy supposedly wants.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2013-07-12 13:02:17  

My feelings:

[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-07-12 13:04:56  
Valefor.Applebottoms said: »
It's not hard to get a threesome... Changing someone's sexual preference is a feat!

Oh and make sure to reference that it is not the devil's threesome (2 guys one girl) lol!
 Valefor.Applebottoms
By Valefor.Applebottoms 2013-07-12 13:05:13  

yeah I am a firm believer in the theory that women size you up in the first 10 secs. wow.
I'm a firm believer that guys do it as well. Works both ways.

EQUALITY!
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-07-12 13:05:29  
My feelings:
FEELS!
 Lakshmi.Saevel
By Lakshmi.Saevel 2013-07-12 13:06:00  

Won't happen with lesbians, ever. You need bisexual girls, preferably one of them your wingwomen. She'll have to do the pulling otherwise it'll get weird when you try to escalate.

If someone is already in a relationship and trying to "experiment", that's really hard but possible. Usually not worth it though.

And honestly guys, it's not nearly what it's made out to be. It's lots of work and nothing special, even if the girls are really into each other. One on one is usually the best in my opinion.
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-07-12 13:07:47  
O wow I actually agree with you on something! I love life. yeah I am a firm believer in the theory that women size you up in the first 10 secs. wow.
I'm a firm believer that guys do it as well. Works both ways. EQUALITY!
10 seconds? I'm already done with a woman in that time! Ha!
 Lakshmi.Saevel
By Lakshmi.Saevel 2013-07-12 13:09:10  

EQUALITY!

Nope, not all.

Men are not nearly as selective as women when it comes to sex. Most men will sleep with damn near anything, the only thing holding them back is if the "new" girl will jeopardize his current girl or the chances of acquiring a higher status girl. All a women needs to do most of he time is walk up to a guy and say "I want to f*ck you, lets go right now" and 9/10 of the time he'll get up and walk away with her.

Now experienced high status males won't, but that's because they operate from a position of abundance. Going with the ugly chick would actually hurt their status and could jeopardize his efforts with one of the hot girls he's with.
By Drjones 2013-07-12 13:09:35  
I don't understand the appeal of a threesome. It just seems like it would be really awkward for everyone.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2013-07-12 13:10:25  
I don't understand the appeal of a threesome. It just seems like it would be really awkward for everyone.

Unless the two guys are bi, then it's a party. Everyone gets some service!
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2013-07-12 13:10:55  
It depends, but yeah works better with alcohol involved.
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-07-12 13:11:02  
Won't happen with lesbians, ever. You need bisexual girls, preferably one of them your wingwomen. She'll have to do the pulling otherwise it'll get weird when you try to escalate. If someone is already in a relationship and trying to "experiment", that's really hard but possible. Usually not worth it though. And honestly guys, it's not nearly what it's made out to be. It's lots of work and nothing special, even if the girls are really into each other. One on one is usually the best in my opinion.
Are you saying that only bi sexual girls are open to the 2 girls 1 guy threesome and that you could never pull it off with a lesbian? Or are you one of those well since a guy was in the bed it automatically makes em bi now? Because it's definitely happened... Hell it's happened where a guy has squeezed in between two lesbians...

As for the payoff it seems to be like any other sexual adventure... sometimes it can be great and others suck... lol...
 Valefor.Applebottoms
By Valefor.Applebottoms 2013-07-12 13:13:34  

EQUALITY!

Nope, not all.

Men are not nearly as selective as women when it comes to sex. Most men will sleep with damn near anything, the only thing holding them back is if the "new" girl will jeopardize his current girl or the chances of acquiring a higher status girl. All a women needs to do most of he time is walk up to a guy and say "I want to f*ck you, lets go right now" and 9/10 of the time he'll get up and walk away with her.

Now experiences high status males won't, but that's because they operate from a position of abundance. Going with the ugly chick would actually hurt their status and could jeopardize his efforts with one of the hot girls he's with.
Apparently you have no idea what goes through the mind of one of said "ugly" girls.

I myself am about 280 pounds, and considered "ugly" in most men's eyes.

If I went up to a guy and said "I want to *** you, let's go right now", 9/10 times I would either get laughed at or get told to "Go away fatty".

If I say the same thing to my boyfriend, we both end up happy. Win *** win.

Why I said, it works both ways.
 Lakshmi.Saevel
By Lakshmi.Saevel 2013-07-12 13:19:06  

EQUALITY!

Nope, not all.

Now experiences high status males won't, but that's because they operate from a position of abundance. Going with the ugly chick would actually hurt their status and could jeopardize his efforts with one of the hot girls he's with.
Apparently you have no idea what goes through the mind of one of said "ugly" girls.

I myself am about 280 pounds, and considered "ugly" in most men's eyes.

If I went up to a guy and said "I want to *** you, let's go right now", 9/10 times I would either get laughed at or get told to "Go away fatty".

If I say the same thing to my boyfriend, we both end up happy. Win *** win.

Why I said, it works both ways.

Ok this is going to be harsh, but deal with it.

Unless your 7 feet tall and built like a brick wall, your at the very bottom of the pool. A guy being seen dating you would suffer loss of status, unless he was already so low that it wouldn't hurt. You could still get laid on command, you would just have to seek out males who don't get attention from females, you know the types.

Honestly though, why even deal with that sh!t. Start hitting the gym and seriously cut back on carbs. Atkins diet would knock 90~100lbs off easily. The rest you'd have to work on slowly. There is no need for people to be so obese. And there are many things you can do to enhance natural beauty.
 Valefor.Applebottoms
By Valefor.Applebottoms 2013-07-12 13:22:25  
Thing is, I'm beautiful as I am, weight or no weight.

I have dealt with it, and found someone to be with for the rest of my life.

What you're applying is if I wasn't to fat and ugly and if I was more beautiful I could go out and find a better mate, thus proving what you have said.

The point I was making is that if a woman can go out and get a man so readily and easily, how come it's only the ones that the males find most "attractive" that can do so?
 Lakshmi.Saevel
By Lakshmi.Saevel 2013-07-12 13:22:27  

Male polygamy fantasy combined with typical male mentality of more good thing = better good thing!

Unless the two girls are really into each other it just gets in the way, you can't really connect with two other people simultaneously like that. And having sex without connecting with your partner is like eating tofu, it fits the need but doesn't really have substance.
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-07-12 13:25:33  
O wow I actually agree with you on something! I love life. yeah I am a firm believer in the theory that women size you up in the first 10 secs. wow.
I'm a firm believer that guys do it as well. Works both ways. EQUALITY!
Nope, not all. Men are not nearly as selective as women when it comes to sex. Most men will sleep with damn near anything, the only thing holding them back is if the "new" girl will jeopardize his current girl or the chances of acquiring a higher status girl. All a women needs to do most of he time is walk up to a guy and say "I want to f*ck you, lets go right now" and 9/10 of the time he'll get up and walk away with her. Now experiences high status males won't, but that's because they operate from a position of abundance. Going with the ugly chick would actually hurt their status and could jeopardize his efforts with one of the hot girls he's with.
Are women all that selective if they wake up wondering why they slept with the guy next to them lol... and idk about you but I'm fairly selective about who I sleep with...

Personally, as well, if some girl comes up to me randomly and says lets have sex right now! I'd be wondering about how many std's she had (whether she did or not) and not wanting to ride the bus that's been ridden by every other guy in the wherever we were.. lol...
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2013-07-12 13:25:42  
*cough* If you're the filling and not the bread you're gonna enjoy it a lot more... *cough*
[+]
 Valefor.Applebottoms
By Valefor.Applebottoms 2013-07-12 13:26:31  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
*cough* If you're the filling and not the bread you're gonna enjoy it a lot more... *cough*
STILL WAITING ON THAT SAMMICH, MY GOD.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2013-07-12 13:27:14  
Unless the two girls are really into each other it just gets in the way, you can't really connect with two other people simultaneously like that. And having sex without connecting with your partner is like eating tofu, it fits the need but doesn't really have substance.

Which is why the true male fantasy is 2 guys, 1 girl. Lets be serious here, most men can't handle one woman never mind two and what isn't more fun than having your bestie with you when some sex goes down? It isn't gay.... unless you want it to be. XD

What's also interesting is that men frown upon paying for sex but have no qualms with idolizing men who most definitely pay for sex amidst their vast wealth and power.
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-07-12 13:28:01  
Seems like your making a case for the selective male as well... I will sleep with anything that moves! Well as long as she's a 7 or above! lol...
First Page 2 3 ... 20 21 22 ... 23 24 25