フォーラム » FFXI » Valefor » Delve Morimar TIV-V clear
Delve Morimar TIV-V clear
 Valefor.Psykopat
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: bob
By Valefor.Psykopat 2013-06-03 07:00:52  
Hi there,

Any ls or group willing to sell me a spot in alliance to clear Peiste or Turtle please? A free of charge spot is obviously welcomed but well at this stage I'm tired of random PUG failures and would pay for that damm clear...

Please contact me ingame! Thx for your help!
 Valefor.Tiniky
user: Tiniky
By Valefor.Tiniky 2013-06-06 12:16:45  
Slore's LS will let you in if you give them a pop item. They are pretty easy to farm, right next to Peiste.
 Valefor.Psykopat
By Valefor.Psykopat 2013-06-07 01:17:17  
Thx!

Gonna give it a try this week-end.
 Fenrir.Mesic
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Mesic
By Fenrir.Mesic 2013-06-07 01:29:46  
Turtle is easy. Killable in 6-10 minutes. 8 mnks ish. Cors. Brds. Geo. Rdm with Dia3 def be good too. Box Step. Relic Drg. And you're golden. just make sure your whms or sch's are ready for Accession CureIV on Aoe. And that they give you Boost Dex.
 Valefor.Psykopat
By Valefor.Psykopat 2013-06-07 02:27:53  
Well, I know the strat and I know it's easy in theory but gathering what you propose in a PUG group is not that easy. I don't know if it's our server but some ppl are geared like if they were going to xp on worms in aby La Theine...
[+]
By Ravenn42 2013-06-07 13:02:42  
Fenrir.Mesic said: »
Turtle is easy. Killable in 6-10 minutes. 8 mnks ish. Cors. Brds. Geo. Rdm with Dia3 def be good too. Box Step. Relic Drg. And you're golden. just make sure your whms or sch's are ready for Accession CureIV on Aoe. And that they give you Boost Dex.

Can u Elaborate this a bit more? Is a relic drg a must? Is the drg the one box stepping? Do the mnk just melee? Is formless strikes needed?

So far we have only done this nm blm style.
 Fenrir.Mesic
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Mesic
By Fenrir.Mesic 2013-06-08 02:02:19  
Ravenn42 said: »
Fenrir.Mesic said: »

Can u Elaborate this a bit more? Is a relic drg a must? Is the drg the one box stepping? Do the mnk just melee? Is formless strikes needed?

So far we have only done this nm blm style.

Yea the blm style and taking use of the multiplier is an unnecessary waste of time, intelligence & coordination. Almost everything I listed is for Defense/Eva down. Geo, Relic Drg, Box Step Dia2/3. Just get all the defense/eva down you can muster while still retaining 8-9 Delve Shijin mnks and someone to cast aoe heals on them when the mob aoes (Accession CureIV). Dont really need formless strikes. Yes the mnks just melee. Might wanna have them chi blast near the end if they got inhibit tp merits. Seriously this Turtle is one of the easiest NM's.

People just get side tracked into making it harder than it seems because they think they need to take advantage of the multiplier effect, as in, 'it must be there for a reason' type of thinking. Ignore all that *** and pound away on like its the easiest job and mob in the game.