フォーラム » FFXI » Valefor » Delve KI NMs Merc
Delve KI NMs Merc
 Valefor.Alexos
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: alexos
By Valefor.Alexos 2013-05-14 09:34:17  
Hello,

I am interested in knowing if any Linkshells on Valefor are currently or would be willing to offer a spot in an alliance for Delve NM kills in exchange for a reasonable price.

Looking specifically for Foret and Morimar Tier IV/V NMs, but have friends who would be interested in others.

Can contact me here or in game, thanks.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Omnys
user: omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2013-05-14 20:27:39  
I'm his (social) linkmate, and idk where you're looking but few shouts happen on this abysmal server (ValeForLyfe! ; ;).

Plenty of delve shouts happen, but they're all nq kill farming for 50x/pop.
 Valefor.Alexos
By Valefor.Alexos 2013-05-15 10:34:02  
Omnys has it pretty much spot on, not everyone wants to spend hours every day in pickup groups on the offchance you might get a lucky win. Offer still stands if there are any groups willing/able.
 Valefor.Surivere
By Valefor.Surivere 2013-05-15 11:23:34  
I'm gonna have to set some up later today to get my friends some clears. I really hate it since i have to be a little elitist as far as jobs go ._. But generally most setups should work if you guys want to tag along.
 Valefor.Shyara
user: faelyn
By Valefor.Shyara 2013-05-16 02:32:45  
Well got you Tax'et clear last nite at least^^
[+]
 Valefor.Alexos
By Valefor.Alexos 2013-05-16 03:06:32  
Yes, thank you for the run last night Shyara and Surivere, that wasn't one of the KIs i needed but 2 of my friends in the group did so it was great to get that done. If you're doing any further runs/NMs in the next few days we'd certainly be interested.
 Valefor.Psykopat
user: bob
By Valefor.Psykopat 2013-05-16 03:12:38  
I'd be interested in joining some KI runs also. EU playtime also...

I need Morimar IV-V and everything in Hennetiel so kinda match your needs Alexos.
 Bahamut.Samunai
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Samunai
By Bahamut.Samunai 2013-05-16 03:58:55  
Valefor.Aldolol said: »
A lot of shouts for these to happen daily, even during EU time which i see you are from. Save your money and just join one of them.

sadly on bahamut, the event delve is still kinda ls only content. i have been to 1 shout and i saw only 2 the last 2 weeks. so... i guess its from which server you are on :\ i hope i can join some US shouts in the weekends but that's the only time during the week i have a broader window of opportunity.
 Valefor.Psykopat
user: bob
By Valefor.Psykopat 2013-05-16 04:04:15  
Honestly these "daily shouts" Aldolol is talking about don't happen at all lol. Maybe Plasm farm but KI clear definately not or not during EU time at least.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2013-05-16 04:05:22  
Valefor.Aldolol said: »
A lot of shouts for these to happen daily, even during EU time which i see you are from. Save your money and just join one of them.
Where do you see this "a lot"? I've caught only 2 shouts for NM(which failed..lol), even for plasma farming is hard to get a party everytime I see a shout it's already 16/18 whm brd.
There are from time to time, but saying "a lot" is quite misleading.
 Leviathan.Arasuta
サーバ: Leviathan
user: alastair
By Leviathan.Arasuta 2013-05-16 04:08:53  
It's not that hard, just organize a group of 12+ GL with it