users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Leviathan » Recruiting for Abyssea
Recruiting for Abyssea
 Leviathan.Berlack
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Berlack
By Leviathan.Berlack 2013-05-08 07:11:08  
As the title says, looking for a couple more people who are interested in farming abyssea. Currently have 4 solid members, with a couple who turn up occasionally, so really looking for a couple more solid people.

Runs are MON - THU - FRI @9pm GMT. We're also starting to do NNI on Wednesdays. Currently built two ukons a GS and finishing up a katana. PM me or /T ingame if interested ^_^
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2013-05-08 07:49:53  
laugh

sorry if this is srs, but... ;X
 Carbuncle.Ceruleanknight
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Ideki
By Carbuncle.Ceruleanknight 2013-05-08 08:14:32  
Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai said: »
laugh

Why are you lolin at him? Its not because you're done with Abyssea that everyone is

I would join him if I was on his server. However I wish you the best for your recruitment.
[+]
 Leviathan.Berlack
By Leviathan.Berlack 2013-05-08 08:22:35  
Yeah this is serious. I started playing this game on a new char about a month and a half ago so I'm not yet done with Abyssea and emps / +2. Thanks for the free bump though.
 Sylph.Rebo
サーバ: Sylph
user: Rebo
By Sylph.Rebo 2013-05-08 08:41:43  
laugh

Tool

Sorry if its true, but ;X
[+]
 Leviathan.Syagin
user: Kerron
By Leviathan.Syagin 2013-05-08 09:22:12  
Leviathan.Berlack said: »
Yeah this is serious. I started playing this game on a new char about a month and a half ago so I'm not yet done with Abyssea and emps / +2. Thanks for the free bump though.
A month and 1/2 ago? That sir is a bold face lie. free bump though
 Leviathan.Berlack
By Leviathan.Berlack 2013-05-08 09:28:30  
Like 2 months then? It's not been that long x.x
 Lakshmi.Inspectorgadget
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Inspectorgadget 2013-05-08 09:50:05  
You really dont need more than 4 people to do anything in Abyssea. Hell, 90% of it can be solo'd/duo'd.
 Carbuncle.Ceruleanknight
By Carbuncle.Ceruleanknight 2013-05-08 09:54:05  

Just make sure you've got enough stones otherwise you might encounter trouble at the begining, I just made a third char (had 2 already) in order to have 1 more body to hold the Ki(s), this new char is 1 month old and is clearly lacking stones for now.

So take the time to do what you have/need to do 1st, it will make you a little stock of stones.

edit:

Lakshmi.Inspectorgadget said: »
You really dont need more than 4 people to do anything in Abyssea. Hell, 90% of it can be solo'd/duo'd.

Its more a matter of Ki holders, the more ppl you have the faster it is to build an empy, you just have more things to do because more ppl in the party, its a fair trade.
By mattyc 2013-05-08 10:02:49  
kinda bad timing to start playing a game that started over 10 years ago >.>
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2013-05-08 10:04:17  
Time is irrelevant, majority of Abyssea equipment is decimated by Adoulin gears and can be easily acquired

Empyrean weapons bar the level 99 versions are complete and utter worthless, and the only reason the level99's are any good is so you can transfer the weapon skill later.

I'm going to deduce you do not desire the level99 version based on the fact that you're new and probably don't have the means for the task. That is, 1,500 HMP/60 whatever in this day 'n' age, from an event that's scarcely done, all for a weapon skill.

This, this is why I'm laughing.
 Leviathan.Berlack
By Leviathan.Berlack 2013-05-08 10:27:34  
Carbuncle.Ceruleanknight said: »

Just make sure you've got enough stones otherwise you might encounter trouble at the begining, I just made a third char (had 2 already) in order to have 1 more body to hold the Ki(s), this new char is 1 month old and is clearly lacking stones for now.

So take the time to do what you have/need to do 1st, it will make you a little stock of stones.

edit:

Lakshmi.Inspectorgadget said: »

Its more a matter of Ki holders, the more ppl you have the faster it is to build an empy, you just have more things to do because more ppl in the party, its a fair trade.

Farm TE every run so don't use stones.

mattyc said: »
kinda bad timing to start playing a game that started over 10 years ago >.>

I played for like 4 years before I quit. Im not brand new to the game.
 Carbuncle.Ceruleanknight
By Carbuncle.Ceruleanknight 2013-05-08 10:30:57  
Time is irrelevant, majority of Abyssea equipment is decimated by Adoulin gears and can be easily acquired

Empyrean weapons bar the level 99 versions are complete and utter worthless, and the only reason the level99's are any good is so you can transfer the weapon skill later.

I'm going to deduce you do not desire the level99 version based on the fact that you're new and probably don't have the means for the task. That is, 1,500 HMP/60 whatever in this day 'n' age, from an event that's scarcely done, all for a weapon skill.

This, this is why I'm laughing.

I'm going to deduce that you're an utter troll of this forum.

Because 1st: Lots of ppl are still hangin around with Lv85-90 versions of Empyrean Weapons, what they do with it does only matter for them.

2nd: Lots of gear from abyssea are still relevant theses days and i'm going to point out Iga feets +2, as a NIN you should utsusemi in theses. Macro pieces only? maybe, but lots of Abyssea gears are still worth the effort "Hi there Epona Ring."

And the third: Who are you to judge someone on his playtime? The fact he is new doesn't mean that he is not dedicated, you don't know the person, all you know for now is how to be an *** on this forum.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2013-05-08 10:35:15  
lol
 Leviathan.Syagin
user: Kerron
By Leviathan.Syagin 2013-05-08 10:50:07  
Berlack your so full of ***lol. SMH...
 Leviathan.Berlack
By Leviathan.Berlack 2013-05-08 10:54:16  
Leviathan.Syagin said: »
Berlack your so full of ***lol. SMH...

I don't see how. I just went and checked my first forum post, this was like a week after I started "2013-02-24" So it's going to be just over two months, maybe 2 and half. Also, who the hell even are you?
 Carbuncle.Ceruleanknight
By Carbuncle.Ceruleanknight 2013-05-08 11:24:17  
lol

Leviathan.Apoptygma
user: Apoptygma
By Leviathan.Apoptygma 2013-05-10 08:50:27  
nothing wrong with doing abyssea content.
maybe some people haven't finished collecting all the base Empys for AH cool points?