フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Leviathan » Warning: Marrow prices
Warning: Marrow prices
First Page 2
 Phoenix.Kenrusai
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Starkzz
By Phoenix.Kenrusai 2013-05-05 16:56:54  
2-3m on phoenix, don't get con'd! transfer !
[+]
 Ragnarok.Azryel
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Azryel
By Ragnarok.Azryel 2013-05-05 16:58:53  
Caveat emptor... Let the buyer beware.

If someone is going to check this site for advice on forums and then not check the bazaar prices of expensive items they deserve to lose gil.
[+]
 Fenrir.Magi
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Magitek
By Fenrir.Magi 2013-05-05 16:59:14  
How is ADL even worth doing at those prices, lol... Are singles like 1-2k on your server or something? 4k alex?
[+]
 Siren.Barber
サーバ: Siren
user: Barber
By Siren.Barber 2013-05-05 17:52:09  
Checked levi AH bazaar through GW a couple times throughout the day. Lowest was 9. My guess is someone just wants to 99 their shield for cheap and trying to start a sellers rush. Although if people want to sell them for 6 I'll buy them and don't even need them.....
[+]
 Sylph.Hitetsu
サーバ: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2013-05-05 17:54:15  
Leviathan.Cycerath said: »
you forget that not everyone uses FFXIah or GW to post their marrows

Pretty much everyone does, one way or another.

Whether they personally run GW or not is irrelevant, as long as their bazaar is checked by someone that does.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2013-05-05 21:35:14  
Someone is salty
 Lakshmi.Watusa
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Watusa
By Lakshmi.Watusa 2013-05-05 21:39:13  
you forget that not everyone uses FFXIah or GW to post their marrows

this is mostly in response to a friend of mine who got cheated by one of the bigger linkshells on my server into buying marrows for 9m each. these LSs also have an agreement to keep marrow prices up. i don't want that happening to anyone else.

I'm sorry, but "cheated?" lol, he AGREED to buy it at that price.
[+]
 Asura.Zizek
サーバ: Asura
user: zizek
By Asura.Zizek 2013-05-05 21:47:07  
In the twisted dark backalleys of port jeuno, shady americans are hustling Umbral Marrows at standard market value and forcing buyers into purchasing them at knifepoint. . . BEWARE!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Neboh
user: Neboh
By Lakshmi.Neboh 2013-05-05 22:13:55  

You always have a choice and don't need to buy them at the price bazaar'd.
 Shiva.Kelayne
サーバ: Shiva
user: KelXD
By Shiva.Kelayne 2013-05-05 22:25:41  
My marrow for your chimera blood.
 Alexander.Drokin
サーバ: Alexander
user: drokin
By Alexander.Drokin 2013-05-05 22:38:44  
Asura.Zizek said: »
BEWARE!
That one word was read in my head in a way that caused me to have childhood flashbacks.

[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2013-05-05 23:09:56  
Looks like the only person spreading rumors here is you. Keep trying, maybe you'll get the 200k marrow price you keep asking for.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2013-05-05 23:11:27  
oh god this thread is hysterically.
 Asura.Nanabi
サーバ: Asura
user: Nanabi
By Asura.Nanabi 2013-05-05 23:12:34  
Leviathan.Draylo said: »
Someone is salty

it figures draylo would respond, he is the person fixing english marrow prices on our server after all. as well as spreading unverifiable rumors from JP forums (that's what his ls says anyways). if they were true do you think the JP community would be selling for so low?

This better be good:
 Siren.Taruina
サーバ: Siren
user: zerich
By Siren.Taruina 2013-05-05 23:20:48  
player warning: i'm buying marrows cheap so here's some fake figures.
 Bismarck.Altar
サーバ: Bismarck
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2013-05-05 23:28:12  
How on earth are "Bigger LS" artificially inflating the price of something so easy to kill?
 Remora.Brain
サーバ: Remora
user: Arucaurd
By Remora.Brain 2013-05-06 00:14:40  
You've got us.

I personally sat back every night with a glass of brandy, scoffing at the peons that don't see through our grand conspiracy, while I tabbed through ffxiah.com looking for prices to fix, with the sole intention of keeping the casuals down. Then I'd sign on to teamspeak with Draylo and we'd go about setting up alliances with rival marrow farmers, making it look like we're viciously undercutting each other.

We could have continued this monopoly until the servers went down, none the wiser. However, Cycerath has seen through our meticulously planned charade. Truly, he is the greatest detective of all to have seen through it all.

Any minute now the Federal Bureau of MMO Affairs will be at my door. However, they won't find me. All they'll find is a little gift I left behind. As for me, I shall be long gone.

You may have exposed our grand conspiracy this time Cycerath, but soon we'll move on to new items. Soon, we will fix the prices of all the new HNM Synthesis materials and there will be nothing you can do to stop us, for our efforts and methods of obfuscation shall be redoubled in light of your keen intellect and shrewd, Gribble-esque deductive capabilities!

Shi shaw on you my friend! You have tipped your hand too early and our dire game of cat and mouse shall continue on for another day!
[+]
 Cerberus.Thongypoo
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Thongypoo
By Cerberus.Thongypoo 2013-05-06 00:24:38  
Remora.Brain said: »
You've got us.

I personally sat back every night with a glass of brandy, scoffing at the peons that don't see through our grand conspiracy, while I tabbed through ffxiah.com looking for prices to fix, with the sole intention of keeping the casuals down. Then I'd sign on to teamspeak with Draylo and we'd go about setting up alliances with rival marrow farmers, making it look like we're viciously undercutting each other.

We could have continued this monopoly until the servers went down, none the wiser. However, Cycerath has seen through our meticulously planned charade. Truly, he is the greatest detective of all to have seen through it all.

Any minute now the Federal Bureau of MMO Affairs will be at my door. However, they won't find me. All they'll find is a little gift I left behind. As for me, I shall be long gone.

You may have exposed our grand conspiracy this time Cycerath, but soon we'll move on to new items. Soon, we will fix the prices of all the new HNM Synthesis materials and there will be nothing you can do to stop us, for our efforts and methods of obfuscation shall be redoubled in light of your keen intellect and shrewd, Gribble-esque deductive capabilities!

Shi shaw on you my friend! You have tipped your hand too early and our dire game of cat and mouse shall continue on for another day!

I can't like this enough LOL!
[+]
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2013-05-06 00:28:52  
that is *** priceless
[+]
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Slyshen1
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2013-05-06 01:17:55  
Remora.Brain said: »
You've got us.

Haha *** ha!
[+]
 Cerberus.Sephrin
user: xSephrinx
By Cerberus.Sephrin 2013-05-06 01:22:52  
Beware! Don't be fooled by cheap marrows! They are reported to contain up to 75% watered down content in the black markets (Lower Jeuno). Buy the expensive marrows. They are sure to be of better quality.
[+]
By duos 2013-05-06 01:37:59  
Germans are selling for 3m! be super warned folks!
 Lakshmi.Neboh
user: Neboh
By Lakshmi.Neboh 2013-05-06 11:16:42  
This thread reminds me of a warning of how some people have sold single dyna currency pieces at 100 prices. You know, in all honesty, if you don't bother to look and do something that stupid, it's really your fault. It may seem shaddy and all but if you try to GM something like this by say "he tricked me by selling it at a higher price!", the GMs will not do anything because you purchased it straight from their bazaar.

The bazaar is the advertisement of the item. All in all, if you don't like the pricing, search elsewhere. No one needs a warning sir...
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2013-05-06 11:21:45  
Lol, he tried!
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2013-05-06 11:21:55  
i solo adl every day

and i have no price agreement with draylo

you will not get your marrows for 6m, but i'll give you a reasonable discount if you want
 Fenrir.Sylow
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Sylow 2013-05-06 11:37:19  
Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
i solo adl every day

and i have no price agreement with draylo

you will not get your marrows for 6m, but i'll give you a reasonable discount if you want

If I come and /jobemote dnc throughout the fight can I have 5 for free '~'!
 Phoenix.Thorbean
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Thorbean
By Phoenix.Thorbean 2013-05-06 11:40:17  
A few JP have been selling marrows for 5M on phoenix since before the expansion.
First Page 2