users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Valefor » Valefor: Cursed Pumps -1
Valefor: Cursed Pumps -1
 Valefor.Zandy
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Zandy 2013-05-02 12:52:16  
Hello Valeforians!

I have been desperately trying to get some Cursed Pumps -1 crafted for my WHM. I had a friend who has been crafting these for me for a while with no luck still. So far we are 0/30+ and I am getting a little frustrated with it, and to top it off, last night (new moon) I got totally blown off by my crafter friend. So I ask you, leathercrafters, who is willing to help me out with some synths? Or maybe you have a pair sitting around that you'd be willing to sell? I currently have 9 synths waiting to be crafted, and am willing to pay a reward for the -1 craft. If you happen to have a pair of these pumps laying around or know someone who does, I am willing to pay 3mil for the item.

You can contact me in game or via PM here...Please help a WHM out! Thanks ahead of time for any replies :)

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Zandy
By Valefor.Zandy 2013-05-02 13:40:21  
Thanks for the response Ang. I'll try to get a hold of him if I don't find something before then.
 Valefor.Zandy
By Valefor.Zandy 2013-05-02 15:01:25  
I got my HQ Pumps!! Thank you so much to Fireroasted for hooking me up, and Abyssion for the craft. Yay I'm so happy!!!
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]