users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Valefor » Eco-Warrior (San d'Oria) Valefor
Eco-Warrior (San d'Oria) Valefor
 Valefor.Esdain
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: esdain
By Valefor.Esdain 2013-04-17 08:20:31  
So I've done this before, yet for some reason flagged it again. It's been bothering me as I'm working on completing all the quests in the game. My nation is San d'Oria so I should probably have everything in it done, but this one is still flagged and even though I've completed it before, it's gonna bother me until I get it out of my 'current quests' list.

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Eco-Warrior_%28San_d%27Oria%29

I was wondering if there would be any interest in getting together this weekend and giving it a shot. With Circumspection from the Grounds Tome, this should be much easier than way back in the day when no one knew what a silent oil or a prism powder was. If needed, I triple-box so I could send one of my alts through before us and clear the way, though I think Circumspection would last the distance to the ??? to spawn the NM.

Anyhoo, level 20 cap means different thinking. Things like BLU w/ Bludgeon and DNC will be needed. Also maybe hoping a SMN would join and pretty much anything that kills well and/or can self-cure. Meds are plentiful from Brown Caskets so there are Hi-Potions and stuff on the AH if people really want to get fancy.

I was thinking maybe this weekend would work as I have events on Thursday & Friday night. Hell, if I get some interest from enough here and ls members, maybe we could even go tonight. I'll probably shout tonight and see if I get any bites.

I'm camping NMs for an Empyrean weapon, so lots of AFK between windows today. It may be best to reply on here if you're interested, but it couldn't hurt to send me a /tell. If I don't respond, I'm maybe just between kills and afk.

Note: If you have an Eco-Warrior flagged in the other nations, you can't join this week. If this goes well, perhaps we could cycle around and do the other nations the upcoming two weeks. Eco-Warrior Wednesdays?
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2013-04-17 08:21:49  
Is this 2003?

[+]
 Valefor.Esdain
By Valefor.Esdain 2013-04-17 08:28:32  
Sure is. After, we'll use our Moongate Passes and go arrow-burn Weapons in Ro'Maeve 'cause not everyone has Lufaise Meadows access so we can't do Tavnazian Ram and Abraxas.
 Fenrir.Yuriki
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Yuriki
By Fenrir.Yuriki 2013-04-17 08:48:04  
If you were on Fenrir I totally would, just for nostalgia.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [30 days between previous and next post]
 Valefor.Esdain
By Valefor.Esdain 2013-05-17 13:15:37  
This went well with no issues / deaths. My friends and I ended up completing it with a PLD + WHM and 4x SMN. The monsters ignored the avatars, as was described, so the PLD and WHM held the Flesh monster while waiting on a second volley of Astral Flows.

This week, it's Bastok's Eco-Warrior's turn! This time, instead of a Flesh-type undead monster, it will be two Slime family monsters named Pudding (not Pudding family; this was original content way before ToAU). As such, the two NMs will take added damage from Astral Flows so we won't be needing to wait around for a second volley of astral flow.

I am inviting you to send me a /tell today as we'll be doing this sometime this afternoon or evening. I can probably triple-box it fairly easily, but I was wanting to allow others to come join in. I can't say that it will be the most fun you've ever had, but it's something unique to do. If you're interested, read up a little, and send me a /tell in-game. I'll be continuing my quest for 100% quest completion and I've switched to Bastok now so I'll be on all day. I don't think anything will be coming up to distract me from mah gamin'.

Anyhoo, I hope you'll join for this, but if not... *shrugs*. Some time next week (maybe longer depending on how long I remain a Bastok citizen / how long it's quests take me) I'll be doing Eco-Warrior Windurst and I'll re-bump this at that time.

This week, it's Eco-Warrior (Bastok)!

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Eco-Warrior_%28Bastok%29