users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Valefor » Atma of the Ultimate
Atma of the Ultimate
 Valefor.Calais
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Calais 2013-04-15 07:09:47  
Hello again,

Just wondering if anyone is still doing Limbus much or would want to assist with an Ultima clear for atma of the Ultimate. I would be willing to buy the chips or help farm and complete clear. If you are interested, just let me know.
By Tiniky 2013-04-17 10:03:02  
I'd love to join you! Do you have a time when you would like to do it?
 Valefor.Calais
By Valefor.Calais 2013-04-17 15:55:50  
To sweeten this deal, I now also have the chip set needed to do NQ Ultima.

I'll try to set up something for this weekend if I can find some help, don't imagine this fight is that hard at 99, but I am not sure of that.

If anyone is interested or wants the clear / atma or even has advice, just let me know.

Thanks,
 Phoenix.Bestsapper
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Bestsapper 2013-04-17 16:13:25  
I just went as BST, and brought along another person who needed it and had them go on their gimp BST because of his hate reset. I'm sure you could probably easily solo him though. No luck on my part for the hands drop, but I'll try again shortly.
 Asura.Exaudis
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Exaudis 2013-04-17 16:33:20  
The fight is relatively easy at 99. Solo'd this twice recently as PUP, which I posted about here. Other jobs are also able to solo(BST, PLD, RDM, BLU). As long as you have a WHM, the only thing you need to worry about is Citadel Buster, which you can deal with by just having everyone run away when you see him charging it. Depending on how many people you have, you may not even have to worry about running away because he'll be dead before he can finish charging.
 Valefor.Calais
By Valefor.Calais 2013-04-17 20:56:26  
Thanks for the advice.

I don't have bst leveled, but I know some who will likely help. I appreciate the responses and advice!
 Valefor.Terravcota
By Valefor.Terravcota 2013-04-18 06:13:52  
My mule needs Ultima clear. Please let me know when you think you'll be going.
 Valefor.Calais
By Valefor.Calais 2013-04-18 07:40:31  
I am going to shoot for either this Friday or Saturday evening (7-9 est). I'll confirm once on here once I'm solid on the date / time, I'll also hit you both up in game as well.

Thanks for the interest, hopefully we can get this done, the chip set was kinda pricey, just don't want to lose my investment lol.
By Tiniky 2013-04-27 14:34:21  
Aww, missed this.. If anyone else is interested, let me know! I'd also like to get this atma!