Jeuno T4/T5 Run Today - European Afternoon (13/04)

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Ragnarok » Jeuno T4/T5 run today - European afternoon (13/04)
Jeuno T4/T5 run today - European afternoon (13/04)
 Ragnarok.Tarusofo
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Neptune
By Ragnarok.Tarusofo 2013-04-13 02:30:52  
Hello Ragnarok! Today at around GMT+2 afternoon (15~17:00) I'll be organizing a T4 and T5 shout. It's been a while since I've seen a climb for those tiers.

To be able to participate, you will need to at least be on the Voidwatch quest: "A New Menace". If you remember having killed Akvan, Pil and Kaggen but are not sure if you can do T4 yet, please do it. It's fast, takes nothing and you even get a 50,000 gil tip.

Once we're done with T4, we upgrade our White Stratum Abyssite to do T5, an do those. T5 monsters drop a KI, Vivid Periapt of Glory, that you should really want, because increases the quality of the drops located in VW pyxis. As we all know, anything helps in this event.
If all that is not enough to convince you that you need this run, I'll point out the obvious thing that these monsters from T4 and T5 also drop some nice shinies, such as:

• Rubeus Boots

• Athos Boots

• Brego Gloves (which still sells for 400k)

• Witful Belt (500-700k)

• Ogier's Leggings

• Ogier's Gauntlets

• Athos Gloves

• Rubeus Gauntlets

• Stoicheion Medal (800k-1M)

I'm hoping to do this climb in the most fast and efficient manner, so please consider that if you do afk, you're wasting everyone's time (no "going to have dinner" mid run or stuff like that please).

Use of displacers: I've been contemplating using displacers, and if it gets to that point, I will put in money from my pocket to do so. That doesn't mean we'll use them right away, I'd like to gauge first if we can do it without them.

With all said and done, I'll be likely shouting for the following jobs, so if you're interested drop me a tell in game and I'll write you on that list. (Job demand is susceptible to be changed so people with multiple jobs and knowing how to play them, are most welcome.)

PLD
WAR
BLMx2
BLUx2
BRD
COR
MNK
DRKx2
SMN
WHMx2
SAM
NIN
DRG
RNG

Thank you everyone with interest in it, and hope to see you on later.
[+]
By Quiznor 2013-04-13 02:39:15  
+'d because its Tarusofo
[+]
 Ragnarok.Tarusofo
By Ragnarok.Tarusofo 2013-04-13 02:43:08  
Oh, you! :3
 Ragnarok.Tarusofo
By Ragnarok.Tarusofo 2013-04-13 08:13:13  
Started shouting, so far 4/18.
 Ragnarok.Tarusofo
By Ragnarok.Tarusofo 2013-04-13 11:44:45  
Completed! Congratulations everyone on clears/drops.