Seeking Friendly LS

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Valefor » Seeking friendly LS
Seeking friendly LS
By Losie 2013-04-12 21:52:42  
Hey folks - The subject says it all. I played a bunch prior to Abyssea, though DNC was my first job to 75, did Nyzul got Pyrrhic and stuff like that. Nothing too impressive because, unfortunately, I never went out of my way to find a -good- linkshell with mature, friendly people, so.. this time around I'm gonna try to make that happen!

I'd consider myself pretty friendly and also capable when it comes to games and learning encounters and all that stuff, though I'm not a fan of extreme min-maxing. There's a line between having fun and spending a thousand hours and abusing subtle game mechanics to get that .01DPS, and looking down at anyone who doesn't do the same. A matter of preference, I understand, but it rubs me the wrong way.

Anyhow, that said, I'm leveling RUN now because I'm a sucker for new jobs, catching up on Abyssea and such, just looking for a group of friendly, mature folks for chatting, events, partying, everything really!

Send me a tell in-game as Losie, or drop a message here or somethin' if ya might have room for yet another returning player!