フォーラム » Everything Else » Arcade » The Fantasica Thread
The Fantasica Thread
First Page 2 3 ... 44 45 46 ... 201 202 203
 Carbuncle.Sterling
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2013-04-02 20:26:52  
Umm, I just read a Fantasica player warning thread where people were easily paying $200 for TE. Someone seriously spent... $600 trying to get a card. God I wish I had that kind of disposeable income.
[+]
 Odin.Eikechi
サーバ: Odin
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-04-02 20:30:30  
Carbuncle.Sterling said: »
Umm, I just read a Fantasica player warning thread where people were easily paying $200 for TE. Someone seriously spent... $600 trying to get a card. God I wish I had that kind of disposeable income.

Amen lol. That kind of money would be so nice.
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-04-02 20:31:11  
Also where do I find sucker... dedicated players like that to "help"? :P
 Carbuncle.Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2013-04-02 21:20:37  
Oh, I finally got my step 4 pack- honestly not as good as step 3! Got 3* Harvine, 3*Triton, 3*Minotaur and Marshmellow. Seriously, 3/4 of the cards were 3* and 2/4 were monster cards. Pisssssed. With what Fanta I had left I drew a Vilhelm, which apparently has no actual skills, but has a hidden Lv. 4 Arena Area attack or something. It's not on the card (yet shows up on the card the first time you receive it?? Ok.) so unless they change that I can't imagine it being a perk of trading unless I trade it to someone who really trusts me.
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-04-02 21:22:13  
Seems a lot more people are spending a lot more money as this event goes on. I'm spammin still and not quite climbing as fast as I was the first few days.
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-04-02 21:23:19  
Carbuncle.Sterling said: »
Oh, I finally got my step 4 pack- honestly not as good as step 3! Got 3* Harvine, 3*Triton, 3*Minotaur and Marshmellow. Seriously, 3/4 of the cards were 3* and 2/4 were monster cards. Pisssssed. With what Fanta I had left I drew a Vilhelm, which apparently has no actual skills, but has a hidden Lv. 4 Arena Area attack or something. It's not on the card (yet shows up on the card the first time you receive it?? Ok.) so unless they change that I can't imagine it being a perk of trading unless I trade it to someone who really trusts me.

No Vilhelm in the arena has "double attack". He shoots twice during the same action (same target is shot unless the target is killed on first shot then he'll shoot another char).
 Carbuncle.Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2013-04-02 21:30:35  
Ah, thats it. I have a Leevi with it (but Lv.3) also but I couldn't ever figure out if there was a way to open up and look at the backs of the cards again after you obtain them. I guess Wiki-ing them is just the best option :P
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-04-02 21:33:08  
Well I had a Vilhelm myself and used it in that last arena event :P
[+]
 Asura.Bluespoons
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-04-02 22:53:12  
Attack 9974539 if you're bored plz. They don't seem to want to leave a friend alone.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-04-03 07:38:59  
Finish daily bingo board, get 4*+ ticket... it's 4* Alfonso. *** you SE Fantasica ; ; At least the premium one I got was a new 3* to me.
 Bismarck.Faelar
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-04-03 08:10:37  
Asura.Bluespoons said: »
I might be so incredibly lame that I got an emulator for my laptop so I could have someone to hold cards and use a referral code for me.

Might be. Not saying I am.

You can do that? O.o
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-04-03 08:18:47  
Also, my units if anyone wants to album them (YOU DIE IF YOU STEAL! <3)

Sigurd
Antony
Fiona
Mimily
Tanith
Partenope
Mel
Scarlet
Maia
Tarte
Satie
Marshmallow
Vilhelm
Sage
Lucciana
Alex
Elvira
Felicia
Estlin
 Ragnarok.Ravant
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-04-03 08:22:13  
Finish daily bingo board, get 4*+ ticket... it's 4* Alfonso. *** you SE Fantasica ; ; At least the premium one I got was a new 3* to me.

The ***... I got the same exact card today....
[+]
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-04-03 08:49:59  
Can everyone please add: 72916251
One of my roommates starting playing and she needs the 10 friends thing for Mina's Boot Camp :D
[+]
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-04-03 11:39:16  
This event is starting to kill my hopes... I grind a lot to exp and such as well as get BT, but I'm definitely not gonna hit the top 500 for Trish.
 Carbuncle.Smint
By Carbuncle.Smint 2013-04-03 13:55:37  
Aha, yeah im giving up at 350 for the TEs... least i should get 1 Premium ticket from ranking
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Lillica
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-04-03 14:45:07  
Only 947 more 21-5 quests and I will hit 1 Million!
[+]
 Bahamut.Krizz
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Krizz
By Bahamut.Krizz 2013-04-03 15:46:34  
Bismarck.Faelar said: »
I might be so incredibly lame that I got an emulator for my laptop so I could have someone to hold cards and use a referral code for me.

Might be. Not saying I am.

You can do that? O.o
I was actually thinking of doing this myself. Installing an emulator now.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-04-03 15:56:02  
Be careful with doing so. It's really nice to get those extra TE and potions, but don't make it too obvious that it's another account for you. Like if you trade TE from the new account to yourself, at least throw in some PoS card, make it look like you're buying.

Or be lame like me and go so far as to have little conversations with yourself on each char's wall, make it look like it's another person lol /tinfoil hat
[+]
 Bahamut.Krizz
By Bahamut.Krizz 2013-04-03 16:03:36  
I'm just doing it so I don't have to constantly kill the battery on my phone. Playing my normal account.

Edit: I also need to increase my library. I'm constantly full of cards due to trying to stock up on lvl 10 2* cards to buff my new stuff.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-04-03 16:04:17  
See now you got me feeling like a cheater lmao
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-04-03 16:04:27  
Almost at 700k BT, still not even rank 700. I dropped 100 ranks since going to sleep last night lol.

REALLY praying my 4*+ ticket doesn't suck royally (though I'm getting another in like 3 days from daily rewards).
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-04-03 16:06:17  
I'm still over 2k rank. I get to like 2015 and have to go do something. I come back and I'm at 2300 and I rage. Unless I get a black book off the panel, I don't see me going under 2k. Stupid doctor appointments... I know what the doctor is gonna say, why can't I just battle while they take blood lol
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-04-03 16:22:29  
Um, what the hell is wrong with the panel? It says -91457157 points til it opens LOL Who broke it?!
 Bahamut.Krizz
By Bahamut.Krizz 2013-04-03 16:23:06  
Be careful with doing so. It's really nice to get those extra TE and potions, but don't make it too obvious that it's another account for you. Like if you trade TE from the new account to yourself, at least throw in some PoS card, make it look like you're buying.

Or be lame like me and go so far as to have little conversations with yourself on each char's wall, make it look like it's another person lol /tinfoil hat
So the only problem I have is that I'm not sure if I should register the device. I don't know if that will get me in trouble since it's an emulator.
 Bahamut.Krizz
By Bahamut.Krizz 2013-04-03 16:23:20  
Um, what the hell is wrong with the panel? It says -91457157 points til it opens LOL Who broke it?!
Yeah, saw that too.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-04-03 16:28:50  
Bahamut.Krizz said: »

So the only problem I have is that I'm not sure if I should register the device. I don't know if that will get me in trouble since it's an emulator.

There was a thread I was reading where someone that plays the game got banned and the customer service people wouldn't tell them the reason, so they made the thread trying to figure out why. They said something about using an emulator for an account to store cards etc and asked if that was maybe the reason. Another person dug through the rules and said they saw nowhere in them where an emulator was against the rules. I think the only thing that would be bad would be constantly making accounts, getting to 30 and supplying a main with all the TE and potions.
 Bahamut.Krizz
By Bahamut.Krizz 2013-04-03 16:33:46  
Bahamut.Krizz said: »

There was a thread I was reading where someone that plays the game got banned and the customer service people wouldn't tell them the reason, so they made the thread trying to figure out why. They said something about using an emulator for an account to store cards etc and asked if that was maybe the reason. Another person dug through the rules and said they saw nowhere in them where an emulator was against the rules. I think the only thing that would be bad would be constantly making accounts, getting to 30 and supplying a main with all the TE and potions.
In all the event rules it mentions third party programs. I'm thinking it could technically fall under that.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-04-03 16:37:41  
I can see that. At the same time though, if it's the same account, you aren't doing anything wrong. You aren't using it to farm TE for yourself.

In the same thread, people were asking the OP if they were using a leveling program. Apparently there are programs people use to spam lvl lol. I'd assume that is more along the lines of their 3rd party program definition.
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-04-03 16:45:28  
Yeah this panel is borked and idk what the problem with it is.
First Page 2 3 ... 44 45 46 ... 201 202 203