フォーラム » Everything Else » Arcade » The Fantasica Thread
The Fantasica Thread
First Page 2 3 ... 30 31 32 ... 201 202 203
 Odin.Eikechi
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-03-29 11:44:34  
I ripped that one up using 2 allies and my Anton. 1200 exp FTW! He just hit 78!!! :D
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Lillica
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-03-29 12:17:26  
Shouldn't a panel be open now since the BT is higher than the required amount?
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-03-29 12:22:08  
It should have went into your inbox Lili. Also that 2000 brave I just got got me a few 2stars. I feel I should always level them to lvl 10 before I do anything with them, but I have soooo many 2 stars now lol. Also, should I stop at 10 for "feeders" or should they just be maxed?
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-03-29 12:33:19  
Any idea what the panel prize was? I don't think I got anything :( I got 2000 brave but that should be from my individual BT prize not the panel.
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-03-29 12:35:10  
OMG the 3 book one (last one before you can do 4 books), with 2 allies and 1 of my units gave me 4800 exp...
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-03-29 12:35:38  
Phoenix.Lillicarnage said: »
Any idea what the panel prize was? I don't think I got anything :( I got 2000 brave but that should be from my individual BT prize not the panel.

oh idk then, might have confused the two, since i got the 2k brave too. I thought it was a collective thing.
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-03-29 12:36:15  
Anton went from like low 78 to 1/3 of the way through 79.... That was sick. And I just got 2 books and a 3* unit for doing that.
 Carbuncle.Sterling
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2013-03-29 12:58:38  
How in the world do you get more books?
 Cerberus.Sephrin
サーバ: Cerberus
user: xSephrinx
By Cerberus.Sephrin 2013-03-29 12:59:03  
I want that red guy Lil... He has my middle name! XD
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-03-29 13:18:53  
Did the hardest 2 book one. Won got 3k exp for 1 my unit (Anton is MAXXXXXED!!!!) and 2 potions... sick deal.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-03-29 13:37:35  

So many fairies @_@

I see meeeeeee on the right! yay!

Edit and Spoons on the left!
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-03-29 13:38:45  
Odin.Eikechi said: »
Did the hardest 2 book one. Won got 3k exp for 1 my unit (Anton is MAXXXXXED!!!!) and 2 potions... sick deal.

Grats! Also I have no idea how to get more books but I would like to know.
[+]
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-03-29 13:38:55  
Weee just got Ayaha and an Ambrosia!
[+]
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-03-29 13:41:22  

from the event?
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-03-29 13:44:55  
I got a 3* from event sent to my Inbox.

Quick question. Does anyone of my allies mind if I attack them randomly/often to raise battle wins to 300? Ive already been attacking spoons and she attacks me back probably for a profit since I tend to carry more luna on me than in my inbox lol. I wont mind if you attack back. I just dont wanna attack randoms and have their whole ally list on me.... Let me know.

Also spoons if you ever want me to stop attacking just let me know.
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-03-29 13:50:33  
Ragnarok.Ravant said: »

Quick question. Does anyone of my allies mind if I attack them randomly/often to raise battle wins to 300? Ive already been attacking spoons and she attacks me back probably for a profit since I tend to carry more luna on me than in my inbox lol. I wont mind if you attack back. I just dont wanna attack randoms and have their whole ally list on me.... Let me know.

Feel free.

from the event?

I got Ayaha from the Step Up thing (level 5 -_-) and the ambrosia from LP from trading in the shitty 3 star monsters I got.
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-03-29 14:00:27  

Idk bout you but I've literally only lost once attack random opponents and that's because i used weak allies and underestimated that guy's build lol. It's so easy to win, I'm at like 80 wins myself. I usually do them for the artifacts.
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-03-29 14:00:41  

Feel free.

from the event?

I got Ayaha from the Step Up thing (level 5 -_-) and the ambrosia from LP from trading in the shitty 3 star monsters I got.

step up 5? how much money did you spend? And what does Ayaha do?
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-03-29 14:02:56  

Like $30 altogether, shes a ranged attacker Slow 4.

Got some other decent enough cards too, like the chef guy with knockback and some chick with knockback named Marshmallow.
 Cerberus.Sephrin
By Cerberus.Sephrin 2013-03-29 14:03:29  

Feel free.

from the event?

I caved and did a Step 1 for $1.06 lol. I got Vilhelm 4* and a TE(p) out of it.
[+]
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-03-29 14:05:02  
Oh yeah also have like 10 TE(p) now and about 20 black books.
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-03-29 14:05:14  
Is it possible to get a really good team going without spending any actual cash? I was tempted to do some step up packs when I get paid but ewww real money on a free game ><
 Cerberus.Sephrin
By Cerberus.Sephrin 2013-03-29 14:07:31  
I wouldn't drop more than $5 on it honestly. That's just me. It's fun to play the game of chance! But i'm not as ballsy as Lil to drop $30! x.x
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-03-29 14:09:15  
If buying them or getting them randomly from the event only (see: not from training) is the only way to get more black books, I'm gonna be pissed. This event is siiiick for exping units, and it's super fun. Also LOL I just found 65,000 luna in a single chest from 10-4 training. And now I have like 13 2*s like 9 of which are bears lol.
 Cerberus.Sephrin
By Cerberus.Sephrin 2013-03-29 14:24:52  
Any word on how to get more black books?
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-03-29 14:35:11  

Idk bout you but I've literally only lost once attack random opponents and that's because i used weak allies and underestimated that guy's build lol. It's so easy to win, I'm at like 80 wins myself. I usually do them for the artifacts.

I wasnt saying I couldnt win, Ive won all but 1 for the same reason, I was LOOKING for someone with a good strong monster build so I was attack only 6*'s. I was asking because I dont want to attack the wrong person several times and them post on their allies walls "this guy 458695043 keeps attacking me cant everyone please attack him back so he stops" and then I get like 30 people attacking me every hour. Ive seen people ask this several times on walls.
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-03-29 14:38:21  
I didn't know people did that. My bad.
 Cerberus.Sephrin
By Cerberus.Sephrin 2013-03-29 14:39:09  

I wasnt saying I couldnt win, Ive won all but 1 for the same reason, I was LOOKING for someone with a good strong monster build so I was attack only 6*'s. I was asking because I dont want to attack the wrong person several times and them post on their allies walls "this guy 458695043 keeps attacking me cant everyone please attack him back so he stops" and then I get like 30 people attacking me every hour. Ive seen people ask this several times on walls.
I've had the same guy attack me repeatedly but keeps losing to me. Dat Pegasus, lol.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-03-29 14:41:28  
I didn't know people did that. My bad.

Ya definitely so if any *** is ever spam attacking you just let us know ;) well help handle that!
[+]
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-03-29 14:43:43  
I've had somebody spam attack me actually lol
First Page 2 3 ... 30 31 32 ... 201 202 203