users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Arcade » The Fantasica Thread
The Fantasica Thread
First Page 2 3 ... 188 189 190 ... 201 202 203
 Carbuncle.Smint
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Smint 2013-08-21 09:03:17  
Grr android emulator gets notifications when its crisis time but Iphone doesnt... yet they dont mind spamming me with stupid notifications about Ines going to the masquerade ball or some nonsense....
 Sylph.Auria
サーバ: Sylph
user: niktok
By Sylph.Auria 2013-08-21 10:15:58  
Carbuncle.Smint said: »
Grr android emulator gets notifications when its crisis time but Iphone doesnt... yet they dont mind spamming me with stupid notifications about Ines going to the masquerade ball or some nonsense....

was wondering what was up with that, i thought it was because i logged into my alt account on my phone once, but i'll often get 6 notifications at the same time about something stupid. I did get crisis time notifications this morning though.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-08-21 10:57:50  
Lol... Rookoutbelow... Is that someone's alt?

that's me, if we don't get another rook by end of day, i'll have another stunningly named alt for the last position per lilli's naming suggestion. hehe

Sad thing is, finding "rooks" is harder than it should be, the stupid "Recruit a rook" button only shows people that have logged in 2 or 3 days ago,that may never log in again. It's the same for recruiting allies when you first start, i have no idea how they poll that data. They really should sort the list returned by most recent log ins at the time.

The downside is, any rookie account created & controlled by one of us for the express purpose of this event, is going to have crap for cards.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-08-21 11:06:44  
Guys prepare yourselves, some of these look pretty damn rough:

Upcoming Mina's trials, the three new restrictions are:

15 Deploy Cost or Less
4★ or Less
Recruited or Awakened units only!
[+]
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-08-21 11:13:03  
and since i'm on a posting roll here, thought this would appease the Sogno fans out there:

What a title "Violent Whipper"
 Bismarck.Xzeikx
サーバ: Bismarck
user: xzeikx
By Bismarck.Xzeikx 2013-08-21 11:22:29  
Where did you get the emulator? My brother was trying to find one since he doesnt have a iphone
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-08-21 11:26:00  
Bismarck.Xzeikx said: »
Where did you get the emulator? My brother was trying to find one since he doesnt have a iphone

check out "blue stacks" http://www.bluestacks.com/

it even has access to the app store. :) Make sure he chooses his name wisely though, because you can only register one account per computer (for getting stuff from your inbox and trading)
 Bismarck.Xzeikx
By Bismarck.Xzeikx 2013-08-21 13:28:52  
Sylph.Auria said: »

it even has access to the app store. :) Make sure he chooses his name wisely though, because you can only register one account per computer (for getting stuff from your inbox and trading)
Lol I downloaded it for the hell of it and i cant install because my graphics card needs to be updated but its already updated so ill assume its not compatible lol
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-08-21 13:30:22  

Lol I downloaded it for the hell of it and i cant install because my graphics card needs to be updated but its already updated so ill assume its not compatible lol

running windows xp? I find that it won't work on xp for some reason. All my machines with windows 7 work fine, on my XP machines (some are BETTER hardware than the windows 7) it gives that error.
 Bismarck.Xzeikx
By Bismarck.Xzeikx 2013-08-21 13:32:36  

running windows xp? I find that it won't work on xp for some reason. All my machines with windows 7 work fine, on my XP machines (some are BETTER hardware than the windows 7) it gives that error.
Win7 Home premium ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5870
By macsdf1 2013-08-21 16:02:21  
prob need a real video card.
 Bismarck.Xzeikx
By Bismarck.Xzeikx 2013-08-21 18:48:58  
macsdf1 said: »
I can play anything without a issue but no big deal i play on my phone anyways lol
By macsdf1 2013-08-21 19:13:28  
oh? what is your #

my allies are full sadly.
By macsdf1 2013-08-21 23:55:05  
dammit getting that game update avail error again.
 Bismarck.Xzeikx
By Bismarck.Xzeikx 2013-08-22 00:51:21  
I can play anything without a issue but no big deal i play on my phone anyways lol
Will be a bit before i have time to check but ill send it IG when i get it
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-08-22 10:01:00  
well, this is gonna suck.

1st battle should be starting now and the game is down for maintenance. Couple that with everyone and their mother wanting to take me out to lunch the last couple of days i'm at this hell hole, and the times that the events are... gonna be rough getting a chance to get into the game at this point.

blargh.
By Lillica 2013-08-22 10:05:40  
I will say this right now, NO ONE FEEL BAD.

If you can't make it to fights don't sweat it. The schedule is crazy for them and we all know people have real life ***.

I think it is stupid that they have a schedule like this during the week when they should know that people are working.

Also maint, wtf.
[+]
By macsdf1 2013-08-22 10:06:12  
cuase missing cards. my calinica is gone.
By Lillica 2013-08-22 10:07:01  
cuase missing cards. my calinica is gone.

D: WHAAAAAT!? I will lose my *** ***if they take that from me!
 Odin.Airius
サーバ: Odin
user: Airius
By Odin.Airius 2013-08-22 10:08:05  
did anyone catch when the first battle was changed to? the announcement only said it was modified and to check event rules...
By macsdf1 2013-08-22 10:10:10  
yeah rendells are missing too. Can't even swap out the slot calinica was in.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-08-22 10:11:09  
They should just give everyone a free win on their record.

I've seen a bunch of people talking about lost cards. :(
By Lillica 2013-08-22 10:11:19  

So headstart rewards then? Hope that means we get a sweet "I'm sorry" gift!
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-08-22 10:12:57  
Lillica said: »

"We apologize for the inconvenience, we'd like to give everyone 2 wild souls and a personal time elixir! We're good right?!? RIGHT?!! We're also bringing back the ever popular log in bingo now that people are one spin from finishing roulette. Now give us more money. Have a nice day"
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-08-22 10:14:04  
gdi...

with all these freakign down times, our rooks are going to be paper weights. haha.

Level 1 Yuriya on one is the best card.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-08-22 10:22:15  
OK, off to an all you can eat pizza buffet that i don't even have to pay for. mooohaha. hope i don't miss anything.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Smint
By Carbuncle.Smint 2013-08-22 10:46:04  

"We apologize for the inconvenience, we'd like to give everyone 2 wild souls and a personal time elixir! We're good right?!? RIGHT?!! We're also bringing back the ever popular log in bingo now that people are one spin from finishing roulette. Now give us more money. Have a nice day"

I think it was you that mentioned it the other day...
But seriously every roll ive done has been 3 on any account....
 Carbuncle.Justicebringer
By Carbuncle.Justicebringer 2013-08-22 11:21:16  

I think it was you that mentioned it the other day...
But seriously every roll ive done has been 3 on any account....
Talking about the roulette thing right? I managed to roll a 6. Then again it was 15 minutes before maintenance. Who knows if it's still there.
By macsdf1 2013-08-22 11:22:18  
there's new 100 coin units. just pull one of those on alt accts for guaranteed 4 star.
 Carbuncle.Justicebringer
By Carbuncle.Justicebringer 2013-08-22 11:24:35  
Yeah, I got some lame snail looking thing from mine. :<
First Page 2 3 ... 188 189 190 ... 201 202 203