users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Arcade » The Fantasica Thread
The Fantasica Thread
First Page 2 3 ... 164 165 166 ... 201 202 203
By macsdf1 2013-07-19 06:47:39  
Sylph.Auria said: »
Ragnarok.Ravant said: »
Boy am I happy I've been saying my pot (p)'s haha

Im pretty sure this event is clear the 3 towers to floor 30 then a Final tower to 120.

I was gonna use all my pots on this but i have jury duty next week... Bahhhhhawaaaaaa ; ;

play while in the courtroom?
[+]
 Sylph.Auria
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: niktok
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-19 06:49:11  
Looks like the dream card pack thing is interesting, i spent a dollar and got an alex 4*.

My 6*s showing as available are Bajardo, Alvida, Lusoria and Aksana. Curious if this is different for everyone? Also, showing Ingrid 7* as a possibility.

When i bought the dollar card, it said something strange like 5/6 4* left, but it shows that the chest is 1229/1300 4*.

I'd spend more money, but i have a really bad feeling i'll just get lots of 4*s.. don't want to be mislead with the conflicting numbers knowing how greedy this company is. lol
 Ragnarok.Ravant
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-07-19 06:49:56  
My 6*s showing as available are Bajardo, Alvida, Lusoria and Aksana. Curious if this is different for everyone? Also, showing Ingrid 7* as a possibility.

mine show the same.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-19 06:56:09  

mine show the same.

Good, makes me feel a little better about holding off on spending money. With jury duty next week my only real chance at a 7* is sheer dumb luck from card packs, and since I'm not spending any monthly upkeep on games, i figured i could drop just a little. But i'm a cheap ***. :)
 Ragnarok.Ravant
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-07-19 06:57:33  
Hmm new monster Fire Wolf? Dont think ive ever seen that before.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-19 06:58:02  
Hmm new monster Fire Wolf? Dont think ive ever seen that before.

Kinda has a chinese dragon feel to it a little.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Smint
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Smint 2013-07-19 07:18:52  
Meh, bought a 100point pack and got pictor :/. Where are joo 7*.

Doubt id waste money again, there sooo many 4*s.
 Sylph.Sloery
user: Sloery
By Sylph.Sloery 2013-07-19 07:46:53  
Damn you Mobage! i just installed 4 apps for free coins and i got nothing :(

Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-19 08:01:03  
3 different relics can be obtained in this event, i got boots of pegasus...

so be prepared for pvp theft to occur if you get some pieces. Also, 2 of the relic sets are for 4*s and one is for a 5*.
 Carbuncle.Smint
By Carbuncle.Smint 2013-07-19 08:55:24  
Dunno if it's good SSL are floor rewards.. I have nothing to recruit :(

I was tempted to start attacking people but I can't be bothered with the hate atm.
Somewhat related.. Could someone attack me? Been neglecting my monsters so some are gimp lvls but I only ever beat 4* people never get to try 6* whipping me
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-19 09:08:32  
Carbuncle.Smint said: »

I was tempted to start attacking people but I can't be bothered with the hate atm.
Somewhat related.. Could someone attack me? Been neglecting my monsters so some are gimp lvls but I only ever beat 4* people never get to try 6* whipping me

sure I'll attack you :)

and i'm having buyer's remorse now. Bought a bunch of the dream card packs, got a few 5*s but only 1 i really wanted. I never get lucky on the 6*s. Then i read about the jerks on the other forums who get the new 7* on the first pack pull. /cry
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-19 09:14:23  

Nice defense! How many mandy kings do you have and are they maxed? It's a lot of work, but you could limit break them and then it would be much harder. They didn't stay up long enough to guard for your stray cats.

However, i did throw 8 maxed LB 6*s at you, so take that for what it's worth. I also used you against yourself. lol

Anyway, you should be fine to steal the artifacts for this event against lower level targets if you're worried about them stealing back in retribution.
 Carbuncle.Smint
By Carbuncle.Smint 2013-07-19 09:15:43  
Lame. You won. ;( I expected as much mind you hah...

I need some 6* star monsters for the bulky hp :(

It's only 1 maxed king, kraken and cat so far. The other kraken a like 20 or something as is the other cat. I think I would probably LB them once I get them maxed. But hassle... Blehhh!

Also I stopped getting random attacked so I always forget about them
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-19 09:22:22  
Lame. You won. ;( I expected as much mind you hah...

I need some 6* star monsters for the bulky hp :(

It's only 1 maxed king, kraken and cat so far. The other kraken a like 20 or something as is the other cat. I think I would probably LB them once I get them maxed. But hassle... Blehhh!

Also I stopped getting random attacked so I always forget about them

It's a way better defense than mine, i have a 5* manticore about level 50 and a stray cat at 40. And a few bicorns and random crap.

You can attack back for your 10k if you like. :)
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-19 09:25:41  
Nvm apparently the Crimson Tower is random? I just randomly got access on Floor 16 Agony with a 15 min timer.

Make sure to select the tower, I just got warped to the "shadow realm" and it defaulted to the agony tower as well, but once i scrolled to the crimson tower, I was able to enter freely.
 Phoenix.Lilligant
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Lillica
By Phoenix.Lilligant 2013-07-19 11:25:30  
Sylph.Sloery said: »

Did you complete the tutorials and make sure to log in with your mobage Account? Just installing them does nothing you have to actually play most of them a little.
 Asura.Bluespoons
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-07-19 11:25:42  
Defaulting to the first tower every time is gonna end up pissing me off.

Also, rules don't say your special units have to be leads, so please don't set a level 2 4*. Wouldn't be as bad if I didn't have 20/30 allies rocking Orlando or Debbie all under lvl 20 ffs.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Smint
By Carbuncle.Smint 2013-07-19 11:33:42  
Rage.
Edit- stupid phone is stupid. Basically some dude started playing 9 days ago pulled Ingrid. Rage.
 Phoenix.Lilligant
By Phoenix.Lilligant 2013-07-19 11:36:19  
Awww I got snowshoe. She has kitties!
 Carbuncle.Sterling
user: Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2013-07-19 11:37:29  
Phoenix.Lilligant said: »

Did you complete the tutorials and make sure to log in with your mobage Account? Just installing them does nothing you have to actually play most of them a little.

I think the iPhone version doesnt give free coins :C
I've been using an app called FreeMyApps, and you basically download apps and play them for 30 seconds for points and then delete them. Once you get a certain number of points you can get a $10 iTunes gift card. You get anywhere between 80 to 280 points per app you install, and at 3000 you get the gift card (theres also Amazon gift cards and several others). I think it took me like 3 weeks to finally get enough points but hey- thats almost a free Premium Box or whatever. I have also downloaded a TON of Mobage games doing that so I guess they're partnered with Mobage too.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Smint
By Carbuncle.Smint 2013-07-19 11:41:46  
Carbuncle.Sterling said: »

I think the iPhone version doesnt give free coins :C
I've been using an app called FreeMyApps, and you basically download apps and play them for 30 seconds for points and then delete them. Once you get a certain number of points you can get a $10 iTunes gift card. You get anywhere between 80 to 280 points per app you install, and at 3000 you get the gift card (theres also Amazon gift cards and several others). I think it took me like 3 weeks to finally get enough points but hey- thats almost a free Premium Box or whatever. I have also downloaded a TON of Mobage games doing that so I guess they're partnered with Mobage too.

Aww I couldn't find the app :( must not be available for uk
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-19 11:46:20  

it's buggy as heck. I create stupid burner accounts left and right just to satisfy my card pulling itch (even though I can't register the accounts, and they're doomed for all eternity if I ever do pull a good card) but the way it works is that you have to get the "Thanks for Playing" pop up. If you don't get this immediately after logging in, you'll never get the points. It's really annoying. There are some games, like the Final Fantasy Airship battles, that don't ever give the "thanks for playing" popup, but it's a 50% chance you'll ever get the mobacoins.

I've done it on over 10 accounts so far and it's random as hell, so it must have something to do with network lag through bluestacks.

edit: and i do this because if i didn't, i'd be spending money like water. lol
 Carbuncle.Sterling
user: Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2013-07-19 11:48:19  
I've actually had trouble finding the app every now and then too, so it might just be the app. The first time I used them I got to about 500 points away from my first card and new apps didn't pop up for like 5 days. I went to go write a crappy review and I couldn't find the app page! It was totally gone! Checked it a couple days later and it was back to normal and I got my card. Its like they're practicing some underground iTunes card business or something, I don't know. Either way, I've got 3 $10 cards off of them so far so until I get locked up for aiding some Saudi Arabian money laundering lord or something, I think I may keep abusing them.
[+]
 Phoenix.Lilligant
By Phoenix.Lilligant 2013-07-19 11:57:06  
For the new people since my main is sitting at 30/30 all the time my alt is 72986075. It's not as active as my main since I am playing it on a broken android phone that needs wifi to connect but it's there if anyone wants to use it as an ally.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-07-19 11:57:11  
I haven't gotten an offer for free coins in like months :\

Also, I'm mad at you, Sterling!
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-19 12:01:14  
For the new people since my main is sitting at 30/30 all the time my alt is 72986075. It's not as active as my main since I am playing it on a broken android phone that needs wifi to connect but it's there if anyone wants to use it as an ally.

Oh and i quoted the wrong post, but to answer your in game question, yes, the event text is in japanese. Here's some rough translations i did on the fly:

Directly underneat the tower's name is the lap you are on. Once you pass the premier lap, it will have a number in front of it.

under neath the "enter tower" button, is the cost of training points each movement takes.

next to night stone count is how long you have remaining time wise in minutes and seconds on your current shadow realm entry
[+]
 Carbuncle.Smint
By Carbuncle.Smint 2013-07-19 12:15:50  
I was trolling through the mobage screen for the "Try and get 20 coins" on bluestacks, but I got to 75 coins before everything just stopping rewarding me... And that things so damn laggy (more my pc maybe) the time it took to do all the screen hopping. I deserved them!
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-07-19 12:21:29  
Awesome! Ran across someone in training so ofc I give them brave points. I even got extra because they're a new player! Their lead was the new Dana...
[+]
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-19 12:22:20  
Asura.Bluespoons said: »
Awesome! Ran across someone in training so ofc I give them brave points. I even got extra because they're a new player! Their lead was the new Dana...

*sobs uncontrollably*

SOO... MANY... NEW... CARDS.....
[+]
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-07-19 12:23:08  
Speaking of new though, anyone finish the new artifacts yet?
First Page 2 3 ... 164 165 166 ... 201 202 203