users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Arcade » The Fantasica Thread
The Fantasica Thread
First Page 2 3 ... 153 154 155 ... 201 202 203
 Asura.Bluespoons
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-07-11 11:18:36  
Need allies? I have 2 or 3 ppl not doing crap between my 2 accounts.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-07-11 11:26:41  
 Bismarck.Faelar
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-07-11 11:28:35  
Asura.Bluespoons said: »

Request sent!
 Phoenix.Lilligant
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Lillica
By Phoenix.Lilligant 2013-07-11 11:32:09  
I've got 18 ambrosia sitting on my main with nothing but 4* cards to use them on atm, and not going to waste them on that if you need them.

EDIT - I also have no intent on trying to recruit any monsters so if anyone needs SSS let me know.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-07-11 11:34:56  
Dibs on sss!!
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-07-11 11:41:19  
I have no use for sss either, I've already traded what I've gotten up to this point, but i'll share what I get from now on.

How long til recruitment is over?

Phoenix.Lilligant said: »
I've got 18 ambrosia sitting on my main with nothing but 4* cards to use them on atm, and not going to waste them on that if you need them.

What do you want for the ambro?
 Phoenix.Lilligant
By Phoenix.Lilligant 2013-07-11 11:44:06  
Bismarck.Faelar said: »
I have no use for sss either, I've already traded what I've gotten up to this point, but i'll share what I get from now on.

How long til recruitment is over?

What do you want for the ambro?

I'm running low on luna somehow, I think from enhancing all of my monsters the last few days so if I could get a decent amount of that it would be fine.

EDIT - and recruitment is over in the morning, today is already the last day ><
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-07-11 11:45:20  

Request sent!

Wth is a Musashiiden
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-07-11 11:51:53  

Request sent!

Wth is a Musashiiden

Brave Fencer Musashi (ブレイヴフェンサー 武蔵伝 Bureivu Fensā Musashiden?, literally "Brave Fencer: The Legend of Musashi")

Named after japanese name of the main character of the game series.

I'm running low on luna somehow, I think from enhancing all of my monsters the last few days so if I could get a decent amount of that it would be fine.

What's a decent amount to you? I have plenty of Luna, and I don't mind sharing.
[+]
 Phoenix.Lilligant
By Phoenix.Lilligant 2013-07-11 11:55:52  

If I am using my spreadsheet correctly I will need 700k to finish up my enhancing with what I have. so at least that much.
 Sylph.Auria
サーバ: Sylph
user: niktok
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-11 11:57:56  
weeeeeell, i was gonna try for noir, but i ended up blowing my entire savings on Myrodia... and the guy wanted more than i had, so he ended up taking 4 of my ssl in place of the last 11 TE i needed... soooo....

i'm thinking either A) i recruit Viola (who's art i just adore) or B) just throw whatever I have at Noir at the end of the night and hope she's feeling generous. She's at the "Your guess is as good as mine" state using the 250+ sss and 1 ssl i have left...

thoughts?
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-11 12:00:02  

Request sent!

Wth is a Musashiiden

Brave Fencer Musashi (ブレイヴフェンサー 武蔵伝 Bureivu Fensā Musashiden?, literally "Brave Fencer: The Legend of Musashi")

Named after japanese name of the main character of the game series.

OMG... brave fencer musashi. quite possibly THE BEST GAME ever! Or at least one of my all time faves. :D
[+]
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-07-11 12:05:12  

If I am using my spreadsheet correctly I will need 700k to finish up my enhancing with what I have. so at least that much.

Can do very, very easily.

Sent you a PM ^^

Sylph.Auria said: »

OMG... brave fencer musashi. quite possibly THE BEST GAME ever! Or at least one of my all time faves. :D

Only played the first, original one for PS1 very briefly, but I loved the heck out of the 2nd one, Samurai Legend Musashi for the PS2.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-07-11 12:09:38  
Well now I wanna play Mushiwhatever
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-11 12:14:20  

Sent you a PM ^^

Only played the first, original one for PS1 very briefly, but I loved the heck out of the 2nd one, Samurai Legend Musashi for the PS2.

omg, my day keeps getting better! I get my dream card...

My boss decided to go on a last minute vacation starting today, and won't be here bothering me for a few days...

and then I find out one of my fave games of all time has a freaking PS2 version/sequel!

I should go buy lotto tickets.
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-07-11 12:18:02  

Sent you a PM ^^

omg, my day keeps getting better! I get my dream card...

My boss decided to go on a last minute vacation starting today, and won't be here bothering me for a few days...

and then I find out one of my fave games of all time has a freaking PS2 version/sequel!

I should go buy lotto tickets.

You didnt know that? O_o Its kind of old now.

Split your lotto winnings with us!

What was your dream card?
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-11 12:20:30  

Myrodia, it's a relatively new card, but i'm kinda obsessed with foxes for some reason, and she has the best sprite ever. Heck, her attack animation is throwing little bells at the enemy. How cool is that?

Yeah, i have no idea HOW i didn't know about that title. Which is scary, considering (not trying to come across as bragging) i used to collect Ps1/Ps2 games and i had over 2500 combined. O.O;
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-07-11 12:28:57  

Myrodia, it's a relatively new card, but i'm kinda obsessed with foxes for some reason, and she has the best sprite ever. Heck, her attack animation is throwing little bells at the enemy. How cool is that?

Yeah, i have no idea HOW i didn't know about that title. Which is scary, considering (not trying to come across as bragging) i used to collect Ps1/Ps2 games and i had over 2500 combined. O.O;

Nice, grats on that! I'm not sure I like her myself, she kinda looks repulsive to me.

Wow, nice collection x.x I thought I had a lot @350ish.
Well, it shoul dbe cheap enough on like Amazon or something. All else fails, you can get a emulator/rom.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-11 12:36:30  

Nice, grats on that! I'm not sure I like her myself, she kinda looks repulsive to me.

Wow, nice collection x.x I thought I had a lot @350ish.
Well, it shoul dbe cheap enough on like Amazon or something. All else fails, you can get a emulator/rom.

yeah... pains me to recall that collection, i lost them all in Hurricane Katrina. ; ; I had some super rare japanese titles too. One of my favorites was "Jellyfish: the healing friend". lmao.

http://bonkura360.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1514.html

so now i'm down to like 10 PS2 games and around 50 PS3. :(

You're right about the "repulsive" aspect of Myrodia. Her card art is ... odd. something amiss with her chest, lol. But she's a fox spirit summoner. And I have no idea why, I just love her! :D
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-07-11 13:53:33  
Still looking for Ambrosia!

Nevermind. People still think I'm a scammer. I even offered to let them take and LB my 6* with no collateral.

So, let me point something out.

I can easily go to some random player's profile and put "GIMME MY CARDS SCAMMER!!!", get some other people to go along with it ("so and so ID#blah blah scammed me!") and have them attack the person and the same exact thing will happen. Unless some party has evidence (i.e. screenshots or video even) there's no way to prove who did what in any case.

So at this point, believe what you want, I KNOW I didn't steal anything. If you think I did, that's fine, that's your choice. If not, cool, thanks for your support.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-07-11 14:18:25  
The only picture I have of it is the guy showing me that you did blist them. I guess it was before you said you learned how to so idk. They make a good case against you. Also I DO want to believe you, but you did say you would have stolen Adamas when my ally let me album it. Whether you did or not, can't do ***about it now anyways so I guess it's meh.

On a different subject... I can pick a Hero Points card today but I'm having a horrible time picking between Praline and Lumiere. Lumiere has slow and speed order, I'm guessing that's why she's worth more. Idk if I'd end up selling it or trading it so idk what to pick ><
[+]
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-07-11 14:22:02  
The only picture I have of it is the guy showing me that you did blist them. I guess it was before you said you learned how to so idk. They make a good case against you. Also I DO want to believe you, but you did say you would have stolen Adamas when my ally let me album it. Whether you did or not, can't do ***about it now anyways so I guess it's meh.

On a different subject... I can pick a Hero Points card today but I'm having a horrible time picking between Praline and Lumiere. Lumiere has slow and speed order, I'm guessing that's why she's worth more. Idk if I'd end up selling it or trading it so idk what to pick ><

Remind me not to joke around anymore. Sheesh.

I've seen a lot of Lumiere, but hardly any Praline. Can't help you there XD Any record of their max stats online anywhere? Could go by that while factoring in their speed and ability.

EDIT:
LumiereLV GRND AIR SEA TOTAL ARENA
100 30600 33200 32400 96200 56700
120 36280 39360 38420 114060 67230

Praline100 44900 17150 33700 84550 60660
120 53320 20320 39960 113600 83952
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-07-11 14:26:03  
Lumiere is pretty balanced. @120 36,280 /39,360 /38,420 d speed, speed order/slow 25 cost.

Praline has less air attack but the land more than makes up for it. 53,320 /20,320 /39,960 c speed, KB, 25 cost.

Praline is also god damn adorable, while Lumiere just looks bad *** imo.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-07-11 17:25:15  
Well bleh. Could i score that manfred? Or Chiara?
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sterling
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2013-07-11 17:38:39  
Good luck Fae. I'm in a very similar situation as you, so I know that feel. In fact, my semester GPA was practically identical to yours this past semester, but once you get to those upper level courses you'll run into a lot of WTF classes (hello College physics). Good luck and keep in touch :)
 Carbuncle.Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2013-07-11 17:44:31  
And I'll be the first to say that Myrodia creeps.me.the.f.out. Maybe I'm the only one, but every time I see it, it looks like... an inappropriate underage photo. It really does weird me out o_o;
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-07-11 17:48:33  
Myrodia definitely creeps me the ***out, too. It doesn't look like a fox in the pic to me, it's like 2 giant giant arms coming out of her sides, it's *** up.
 Carbuncle.Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2013-07-11 17:54:01  
Yeah, I have no idea what that is. Its like a beanbag made of her own skin. Or two big floppy back titties. They aren't on the sprite as ears or arms or anything WHAT ARE THOSE THINGS.
First Page 2 3 ... 153 154 155 ... 201 202 203