Phoenix.Lilligant said: »
Fae I've got pflower nord and Keith.

What do you want for them? :D
 Phoenix.Lilligant
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Lillica
By Phoenix.Lilligant 2013-07-04 14:09:11  
Something with boobies lol whatcha got along those lines?
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sterling
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2013-07-04 14:18:54  
Bismarck.Faelar said: »
Um...I was just offered a MLB Monica + 50 TE for my Borage.

I'm thinking this is a helluva an offer....what do you guys think?

EDIT: Turns out Monica is 160 TE and Borage is 200 TE.

He's offering 210 TE total price, so I come out a tad on top. Hmm...

Thats a tough one. I think they're both very good units, and while it says Moni is D speed and Borage is A speed, I think they're probably pretty close in actual attack speed (prob 0.4 vs. 0.3?). I'm not sure exactly how long Monica has been out, but for a Standard Pack unit she is retaining value pretty well, but Borage is event limited so there wont be any new ones entering circulation either. I think I might prefer Borage though, Monica is not as visually appealing as miss shiny purple boobies.
 Bismarck.Faelar
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-07-04 14:36:35  
Carbuncle.Sterling said: »
Um...I was just offered a MLB Monica + 50 TE for my Borage.

I'm thinking this is a helluva an offer....what do you guys think?

EDIT: Turns out Monica is 160 TE and Borage is 200 TE.

He's offering 210 TE total price, so I come out a tad on top. Hmm...

Thats a tough one. I think they're both very good units, and while it says Moni is D speed and Borage is A speed, I think they're probably pretty close in actual attack speed (prob 0.4 vs. 0.3?). I'm not sure exactly how long Monica has been out, but for a Standard Pack unit she is retaining value pretty well, but Borage is event limited so there wont be any new ones entering circulation either. I think I might prefer Borage though, Monica is not as visually appealing as miss shiny purple boobies.

Good thing I had 2 Borage!

Something with boobies lol whatcha got along those lines?

Maritza, Farrah, and.....um....no idea for the 3rd x
 Phoenix.Lilligant
By Phoenix.Lilligant 2013-07-04 14:41:34  
Ill take maritza for them.
 Phoenix.Lilligant
By Phoenix.Lilligant 2013-07-04 14:44:15  
Also we aren't allies again :( da fuq
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-07-04 14:56:59  
Ill take maritza for them.

Sent ^^

Also we aren't allies again :( da fuq

Added.

Poisonous Flower is so hot x.x;
 Carbuncle.Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2013-07-04 16:10:18  
Fae would you be willing to sell Alraune or Tugba for 9TE? I think I need a fresh 5* to keep myself interested in this event. There is only so much Lilith spamming I can do before I get bored of it.
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-07-04 16:17:16  
Fae would you be willing to sell Alraune or Tugba for 9TE? I think I need a fresh 5* to keep myself interested in this event. There is only so much Lilith spamming I can do before I get bored of it.

Yeah sure, open trade.

I ran into Lilith once, used 3 pots on her, only did about 1/25th of her health, with 5 units/6 allies. I gave up xD
 Carbuncle.Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2013-07-04 16:29:21  

Yeah sure, open trade.

I ran into Lilith once, used 3 pots on her, only did about 1/25th of her health, with 5 units/6 allies. I gave up xD

Thank ya! That actually surprises me. I have been able to kill her almost every time with about an hour to spare, but Ive been on top of timer restarts and have really active allies that are spamming with me. It was awesome the first few times because I was maxing cards so fast but now its so tedious.
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-07-04 16:45:03  
Maxed Reinhard and Manfred (140) finally!
 Phoenix.Lilligant
By Phoenix.Lilligant 2013-07-04 22:53:08  
Gdi I keep spacing out and forgetting that I am fighting Lilith ><
 Ragnarok.Ravant
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-07-05 03:52:50  
For whoever asked what the max inbox is. Im not sure if there is an actual cap on the inbox, but the number on the home screen caps at 1000. Your still will still be put in the inbox 1000+ however the screen with only read 1000.
 Sylph.Auria
サーバ: Sylph
user: niktok
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-05 10:23:49  
Ragnarok.Ravant said: »
For whoever asked what the max inbox is. Im not sure if there is an actual cap on the inbox, but the number on the home screen caps at 1000. Your still will still be put in the inbox 1000+ however the screen with only read 1000.

Somewhere in the tutorial/rules (can't remember which), they specifically state that there is no limit.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-05 10:26:42  
90k gems to go for Magnus. Good luck to anyone trying to down Lilith with her x2 HP now. :)

Thank god the mini bosses didn't reset level this time around, level 100 witch under fever gives me 1200 gems now. :D

350k here I come, and tempted as I've been still haven't dropped a dime on this event! :D
[+]
 Asura.Bluespoons
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-07-05 10:31:07  
My first double hp lillith is at *** 21,204hp left -______- I coulda breathed on her for more dmg than that if I'd had half a second more lol. She isn't too bad still, imo. Only took 2 tp bars to kill her but I had 30 allies already and my request help was up.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-05 10:36:55  
Asura.Bluespoons said: »
My first double hp lillith is at *** 21,204hp left -______- I coulda breathed on her for more dmg than that if I'd had half a second more lol. She isn't too bad still, imo. Only took 2 tp bars to kill her but I had 30 allies already and my request help was up.

i changed my strat after first reset after talking to a couple of the higher ranked big spenders. Spam training and spam little bosses, use less assists, and get points more consistently without needing full regimens of allies.

I have just about every boss over level 80 at this point, with a couple at 100, and only constance at 60 (she refuses to show her *** very often, even though she shows a lot of it).

I'm at 260k gems, getting 40-50k a day.

Granted if i wasn't on vacation this week, it might be a different story.

Hah! who am I kidding, i'd be just as much online at work. :P

edit: should clarify, the big spenders also have insane amounts of potions, so they kill lilith every time too. :)
 Lakshmi.Jimmothy
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Jimmothy 2013-07-05 23:02:28  
I'm at 317k gems and planning on one more Lilith tonight which will put me at 325~326k and tomorrow Magnus will be mine! I actually found a decent strategy for 2x HP Lilith that I wish I had been doing before. Basically instead of training I just throw Vlad at her every time I have 50TP until I do a call for assists. Vlad does about 2.4mil damage each time now, hitting 16 times at about 150k a swing. Usually Lilith goes down around the 30min-1hr left mark without a potion.
 Phoenix.Lilligant
By Phoenix.Lilligant 2013-07-06 11:50:36  
Hmmm I need to get a Rem.
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-07-06 12:04:20  
Updated my shop thread. Get at me if you need/want something.
 Carbuncle.Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2013-07-06 12:09:38  
Lakshmi.Jimmothy said: »
I'm at 317k gems and planning on one more Lilith tonight which will put me at 325~326k and tomorrow Magnus will be mine! I actually found a decent strategy for 2x HP Lilith that I wish I had been doing before. Basically instead of training I just throw Vlad at her every time I have 50TP until I do a call for assists. Vlad does about 2.4mil damage each time now, hitting 16 times at about 150k a swing. Usually Lilith goes down around the 30min-1hr left mark without a potion.

I've been doing the exact same thing. Thats the reason I'm on training level like 2-5 and monsters are at lv. 9. I pretty much just spam all my TP on Lil. I am so lazy with training :C
 Ragnarok.Ravant
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-07-06 21:11:09  
Updated my shop thread. Get at me if you need/want something.

awww you got rid of Borage :( I liked Borage.
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-07-07 13:04:38  
Quit earlier.

Full story when I get off work in 2 hours.
 Phoenix.Lilligant
By Phoenix.Lilligant 2013-07-07 13:24:48  
Quit earlier.

Full story when I get off work in 2 hours.

If you are quitting, would you happen to have a Rem I could have :3
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-07-07 14:46:23  
If you haven't offloaded your cards, I'm still interested in some of them. Idk if you'd still want trades or w/e.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-07-07 14:49:02  
Oh ***dude, you're accused of scamming someone and have 0 allies? Wth happened?
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-07-07 15:19:56  
Oh ***dude, you're accused of scamming someone and have 0 allies? Wth happened?

Traded 3 Mina to Leana and got a ton of Ambrosia, so I decided to give some away. Guy traded me Anastasia, Morticia, Hannah, Sarah, and Magnificus to LB. Gave him Abel, Manfred, and Chiara as collateral. I LBd his ***and traded it back. Before he traded mine back he started spreading that I had stole his ***, even though our trade was open. He sent my ***back, then got some of his friends to jump on me as well. Allies saw all this ***and bailed.

So yeah, decided to be nice and got *** over. My rep is ruined, not even sure I can continue playing. Everyone was spreading my ID and name around with SCAMMER ALERT. I sent his ***back, wtf.

All this while I'm at work, having the worst day ever.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-07-07 15:25:22  
Dude telling me you offere to lb his brother's cards, took the trade then defriended him and blocked him, keeping the cards.. So yeah, they're pissed and letting everyone know it.

Your rep is ***today but I've seen a lot of ppl accused of scamming lose allies and have their wall filled with hate for like one or two days and then ppl find someone else to hate.I wouldn't stress it really.

Edit - they said u still have the dude's cards and blisted him so he can't ask for them back. If you do still have, you really should give them back or give to his brother or someone so they can.
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-07-07 15:53:26  
Dude telling me you offere to lb his brother's cards, took the trade then defriended him and blocked him, keeping the cards.. So yeah, they're pissed and letting everyone know it.

Your rep is ***today but I've seen a lot of ppl accused of scamming lose allies and have their wall filled with hate for like one or two days and then ppl find someone else to hate.I wouldn't stress it really.

Edit - they said u still have the dude's cards and blisted him so he can't ask for them back. If you do still have, you really should give them back or give to his brother or someone so they can.

I gave his ***back, and he have mine back. I don't know what the *** his problem is.

I'm just going to quit. Rep's completely ruined, even on here now.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-07-07 16:12:07  
Well I think you'd be fine. But if you're sure, I'd love that manfred lol
First Page 2 3 ... 149 150 151 ... 201 202 203