フォーラム » Everything Else » Arcade » The Fantasica Thread
The Fantasica Thread
First Page 2 3 ... 148 149 150 ... 201 202 203
 Bismarck.Faelar
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-07-01 14:24:08  
I was offered Morticia and Pregare for my Manfred this morning. Who would have come out on top in that trade?
 Ragnarok.Ravant
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-07-01 14:49:34  
I would turn it down personally. I hate both cards offered. I only got Morticia so my alt had a 6* lead which I havent even leveled past 70 nor traded over.

I just like Manfred more.
[+]
 Phoenix.Lilligant
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Lillica
By Phoenix.Lilligant 2013-07-02 03:43:46  
Anyone know exactly how this schedule is working? From what I understand by reading the rules again just now the entire event goes until the 17th. Each part resets the levels of the demons we encounter but it doesn't say anything about when rank rewards are being determined.
 Sylph.Auria
サーバ: Sylph
user: niktok
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-02 06:08:04  
Phoenix.Lilligant said: »
Anyone know exactly how this schedule is working? From what I understand by reading the rules again just now the entire event goes until the 17th. Each part resets the levels of the demons we encounter but it doesn't say anything about when rank rewards are being determined.

People on the other forums were talking about how having 120k gems by maintenance this morning will put you on track for getting the 6*. Then they continued by saying getting 30k a day is enough. So that led me to believe that it's over on the 10th, like all the advertisements indicate. Probably 10th-17th is recruitment for monster rewards.

I can only hope it goes through the 17th though, that would make the 6* grind way more palatable.
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-07-02 09:35:40  
Prompt after maintenance ended says July 10th.
 Cerberus.Maeldiar
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Maddog
By Cerberus.Maeldiar 2013-07-02 21:24:09  
saw this randomly doing training must be from an old event:

dat ***, do want!
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sterling
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2013-07-02 22:02:32  
Cerberus.Maeldiar said: »
saw this randomly doing training must be from an old event:

dat ***, do want!

They love them some bare ***. Fun fact, JP Matahari is too bootylicious for us American folk.

American:

Japanese:
[+]
 Phoenix.Lilligant
By Phoenix.Lilligant 2013-07-02 22:07:34  
God it is like the Yugioh mermaid all over again lol
[+]
 Asura.Bluespoons
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-07-02 22:25:51  
The streak of light on the JP Mata *** is suspiciously placed...
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-07-02 22:47:08  
lol Mata. WTB JP Version.
 Phoenix.Lilligant
By Phoenix.Lilligant 2013-07-03 05:46:49  
I decided to be a nice guy and added a few random people as allies who requested it. I was a little picky mostly taking five stars and making sure the four star people were decently leveled. 4/6 of them immediately changed their leader to level 20~ish cards like volt or the other light warriors. Yeah no thanks peace out.
[+]
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-07-03 09:26:30  
I decided to be a nice guy and added a few random people as allies who requested it. I was a little picky mostly taking five stars and making sure the four star people were decently leveled. 4/6 of them immediately changed their leader to level 20~ish cards like volt or the other light warriors. Yeah no thanks peace out.

I stopped assisting people that have *** as their leads when I know they have good cards. If they change leads, I help np, but I'm not helping them when they're not doing *** to help me.

Like I always knew I was a ***, but this game really brings it out.
[+]
 Sylph.Auria
サーバ: Sylph
user: niktok
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-03 10:50:06  
Asura.Bluespoons said: »

I stopped assisting people that have *** as their leads when I know they have good cards. If they change leads, I help np, but I'm not helping them when they're not doing *** to help me.

Like I always knew I was a ***, but this game really brings it out.

I keep getting people who demand strong melee leads, then turn around and "assist" me when they're on sub-level 10 light walkers. ASSIST AS YOUR MAIN THEN CHANGE DAMMIT. :)

I don't think a lot of people realize that whatever you have as your lead when you hit the assist button, is what that assist is locked in as.

Sad thing is, it's not an isolated event, happens on my alt a ton too. :(
[+]
 Phoenix.Lilligant
By Phoenix.Lilligant 2013-07-03 13:39:03  
WTT 61/120 ixtab for kreuz if anyone got her that doesn't want to keep her.
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-07-03 16:27:10  
WTS/WTT: Borage, Reinhard, Isis, Abel, Dorothea, Manfred, and a ton of 5* for TE or other cards.

Also looking to album any units I have not albummed yet, especially the newer units from the Elf series onward. Will offer equivalent collateral, trade back guaranteed.
 Carbuncle.Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2013-07-03 16:32:58  
Just wanted all of your advice on something. I've been looking around to see if I can find someone selling a Laura, which is practically impossible. I found someone who had her listed, but as NFS unless for crazy offers. Anyway, I offered a few cards to trade, and she declined which I figured would happen, and thanked her anyway. She then told me she valued Laura at 120 TE. So now I'm like WOAH wtf... I know she's very HTF, but there are some MAXED 6* you can get for that. Anyway, anyone know if this price is accurate?
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-07-03 16:46:07  
Carbuncle.Sterling said: »
Just wanted all of your advice on something. I've been looking around to see if I can find someone selling a Laura, which is practically impossible. I found someone who had her listed, but as NFS unless for crazy offers. Anyway, I offered a few cards to trade, and she declined which I figured would happen, and thanked her anyway. She then told me she valued Laura at 120 TE. So now I'm like WOAH wtf... I know she's very HTF, but there are some MAXED 6* you can get for that. Anyway, anyone know if this price is accurate?

This Laura?
120 TE for a 5*? LOL no. They obviously have no clue the card's value (the tip-off for this statement was 'she valued it as 120TE'). My suggestion would be ask around, or even on the pricecheck thread in the OP here.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-07-03 17:27:04  
Carbuncle.Sterling said: »

Is she worth 120TE, probably not. But the way you say it SHE values her at 120TE. There are some cards people value higher than normal because of their attachment to that card and not wanting to give it up.
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-07-03 19:40:34  
Shop thread updated.

http://goo.gl/BesPG

For the lazy:
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-07-03 20:35:34  
Trade ya Alvida for Manfred!

Also, that card could actually be 120 for a 5*, there are some that are more than that because of how stupid rare they are. Though, yes, it does just sound like that's how that person values it. I wouldn't make that deal before more research, maybe ask all your allies for a pc, maybe someone would know better.
[+]
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-07-03 21:10:23  
Trade ya Alvida for Manfred!

Also, that card could actually be 120 for a 5*, there are some that are more than that because of how stupid rare they are. Though, yes, it does just sound like that's how that person values it. I wouldn't make that deal before more research, maybe ask all your allies for a pc, maybe someone would know better.

Alvida maxed as well? 0.0
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-07-03 21:15:28  
Yeah she's mlb. I'd love Chiara because all my 6* are melee but I don't have her worth in te and idt I have something you'd trade for. I really gotta research prices and find me some magic.
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-07-03 21:17:53  
Yeah she's mlb. I'd love Chiara because all my 6* are melee but I don't have her worth in te and idt I have something you'd trade for. I really gotta research prices and find me some magic.

What do you have?

Would you take:
for Alvida?
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-07-03 21:24:48  
My 6* are Armure, Alvida and Borage, so definitely too much for Chiara (her price is listed at like 60-90max).

5* I have mlb are Antiope, Bernard, Joachim

other 5* are 118/120 Ixtab, 119/120 Emma, 106/120 Diane

also have 6 Anu and 4 Tartu goddesses

I really want another 6* for Alvida.
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-07-03 21:26:28  
I cant get rid of any of these 5* to save my life rofl
 Carbuncle.Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2013-07-03 23:25:35  
I got the midnight giggles.

Suddenly, a tank.
[+]
 Cerberus.Maeldiar
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Maddog
By Cerberus.Maeldiar 2013-07-04 09:55:48  
what is the inbox limit?
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-07-04 10:08:44  
Cerberus.Maeldiar said: »
what is the inbox limit?

I've had over 900 at one point. I dont think there is a limit.

LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING 4* TO ADD TO MY COLLECTION

Offering a 5* for a handful of the above units
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-07-04 10:32:39  
Um...I was just offered a MLB Monica + 50 TE for my Borage.

I'm thinking this is a helluva an offer....what do you guys think?

EDIT: Turns out Monica is 160 TE and Borage is 200 TE.

He's offering 210 TE total price, so I come out a tad on top. Hmm...
 Phoenix.Lilligant
By Phoenix.Lilligant 2013-07-04 12:57:04  
Fae I've got pflower nord and Keith.
First Page 2 3 ... 148 149 150 ... 201 202 203