サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-28 21:25:55  
Lakshmi.Jimmothy said: »
Ragnarok.Ravant said: »
haha wow just pulled an Abel.

Nice!

Abel's a nice 6* however I've had him before. Would have preferred a new 6* I didnt have but hey beggers cant be choosers! Happy I got that at least.
[+]
 Bismarck.Faelar
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-06-28 21:34:30  
Trading 5-10 5* (you pick) for a fresh 6* if anyone has an extra they dont want.

EDIT: I have the following
 Lakshmi.Jimmothy
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Jimmothy 2013-06-28 22:55:04  

Nice!

Abel's a nice 6* however I've had him before. Would have preferred a new 6* I didnt have but hey beggers cant be choosers! Happy I got that at least.

Dana is worth a lot right? Would getting a Dana for my Clarissa be a really good deal?

Hmmm...just looked up both their max stats...seems like Clarissa is way stronger.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-28 23:07:00  

Nice!

Dana is worth a lot right? Would getting a Dana for my Clarissa be a really good deal?

Hmmm...just looked up both their max stats...seems like Clarissa is way stronger.

I personally would keep her for yourself unless you're either selling for pure TE or trading towards a card you really want. If you're interested in Dana then by all means go for it.
 Cerberus.Maeldiar
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Maddog
By Cerberus.Maeldiar 2013-06-28 23:10:49  
does Lilith has a camel toe or is it just me
[+]
 Lakshmi.Jimmothy
By Lakshmi.Jimmothy 2013-06-28 23:39:05  

Nice!

I personally would keep her for yourself unless you're either selling for pure TE or trading towards a card you really want. If you're interested in Dana then by all means go for it.

I'm mostly just curious because I saw a clarissa for 130TE and someone said Dana was like 1500TE
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-29 00:03:56  

Nice!

I'm mostly just curious because I saw a clarissa for 130TE and someone said Dana was like 1500TE

wow really? She went down then cause this is a PM I got a while back when I was trying to get one.

"Sorry I can't do that she is worth 200-250TE. But thanks for offer.

-Shik"

Also Dana

There is a search for Dana on forums of people selling. Looks like 180-160TE ish from the first couple postings.

Now if someone is offering DIANA<<< you take that ***ASAP lol
 Lakshmi.Jimmothy
By Lakshmi.Jimmothy 2013-06-29 00:37:47  

Nice!

wow really? She went down then cause this is a PM I got a while back when I was trying to get one.

"Sorry I can't do that she is worth 200-250TE. But thanks for offer.

-Shik"

Also Dana

There is a search for Dana on forums of people selling. Looks like 180-160TE ish from the first couple postings.

Now if someone is offering DIANA<<< you take that ***ASAP lol

Yeah I just talked to a guy who said a fresh clarissa is around 240-260 and a max Dana is like 200ish.

EDIT: There's a 116/120 Clarissa on the Trade Center forum for 175 TE though.

Double Edit: Nvm it's from march.
 Phoenix.Lilligant
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Lillica
By Phoenix.Lilligant 2013-06-29 00:56:50  
Traded Mina for LP lol. Got 9 ambrosia and one premium ticket.
 Carbuncle.Sterling
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2013-06-29 18:52:34  
MLB Clari is 200-230 right now I think, havent seen her sell for more than that.
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-06-29 19:00:30  
I stopped trying to price check my stuff, especially int hat so called "price check" thread. No one does everything asked, they just pick and choose things to price check. So I cant get any quotes for anything I have.

And if I go by the spreadsheet, people laugh at me when I ask for 650TE for my mChiara (listed as 650TE for fresh).

So everything I have is essentially worthless, since I cant sell it. I have like 9 6*, 25 5*, and like 100 4*.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-29 19:09:15  
Whenever I need a price check I just search the trading threads for the card I want to check and look through the first couple threads. Most are similar priced.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2013-06-29 19:20:01  
I'm honestly surprised people actually have hundreds of TE on them. I think there is a lot less TE in circulation than people tend to believe there is.
 Lakshmi.Jimmothy
By Lakshmi.Jimmothy 2013-06-30 00:23:35  
Does the tower event end on the 2nd? or does it go all the way to the 10th? I'm worried about being able to hold my rank for 2 days while working.
 Cerberus.Maeldiar
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Maddog
By Cerberus.Maeldiar 2013-06-30 00:28:26  
Man lilith sucks. I had like 26 assists when I found her mostly from random that i stored up hitting assist button and not using any. took her to 2/3 hp in the first wave of TP. now I get like 4-5 per call for help. How do you guys kill her so easy D:

Lil less than half hp left and 1 hour to go but I don't think enough people on to start spamming pots
 Phoenix.Lilligant
By Phoenix.Lilligant 2013-06-30 02:25:09  
Does the tower event end on the 2nd? or does it go all the way to the 10th? I'm worried about being able to hold my rank for 2 days while working.

I dunno about 10 but I just hit the third floor. Second floor also had 15 sections.
 Lakshmi.Jimmothy
By Lakshmi.Jimmothy 2013-06-30 02:28:41  
Phoenix.Lilligant said: »

I dunno about 10 but I just hit the third floor. Second floor also had 15 sections.

I meant the 2nd of July lol
 Phoenix.Lilligant
By Phoenix.Lilligant 2013-06-30 02:31:44  
Ooooh lol I dunnos. I believe the bloodletting is the recruiting portion from what I saw on the forum chat.
 Carbuncle.Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2013-06-30 13:37:54  
Some guy trying to make me think fresh Kruez worth 50 TE?! Bahahah. I DONT THINK SO JIMMOTHY.
 Sylph.Auria
サーバ: Sylph
user: niktok
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-30 18:17:38  
Carbuncle.Sterling said: »
Some guy trying to make me think fresh Kruez worth 50 TE?! Bahahah. I DONT THINK SO JIMMOTHY.

lol!

That Jimmothy man, he's the luckiest sonuvagun i've ever seen... what does he have now like 10 6*s??!
 Carbuncle.Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2013-06-30 20:48:18  
So is Lilith supposed to show up like... Every 10 minutes after a kill? I havent even been doing training and a new one just appears in my boss list immediately after I kill her o.O
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-30 22:49:52  
So is Lilith supposed to show up like... Every 10 minutes after a kill? I havent even been doing training and a new one just appears in my boss list immediately after I kill her o.O

It works like this: You can find lilith by yourself when training, and everyone else you are allied with, gets a lilith in their monster list. Vice versa works as well, you kill a lilith and bam, 10 seconds later an ally finds lilith while training, you'll have a fresh one in your boss tab.

I ignore them quite often. Haven't spent a dime on the event, and still have 70k points. So... No use stressing over them, with my current set of active allies, I've ALWAYS got a Lilith up if i want.

Also, under fever, with the first 3 other bosses, verde, amarelo, and viola, i can get them to show up quite frequently and can still kill them with only one party member. They're up to level 52 each, and now give about 200-400 gems without even being under fever.

Considering I can get 4-5 to appear during a full 300 training points, it's about the same as lilith. Now If I could kill lilith with only 200 TP (like people on the forums are saying you should be able to) it wouldn't be as effective. But being that I'm 137/140 on my first and only 6*, i'm not gonna sweat it.

TLDR: lilith is pretty much always up if you have a bunch of allies, but don't neglect the chance at other bosses just for her unless you have a full arsenal of active 6* melee allies at all times.
 Lakshmi.Jimmothy
By Lakshmi.Jimmothy 2013-07-01 00:43:00  
Sylph.Auria said: »

lol!

That Jimmothy man, he's the luckiest sonuvagun i've ever seen... what does he have now like 10 6*s??!

I've only got 5, traded Zhao Yun for 2 6*'s and a 5*.

As for Kreuz I have no clue what it's ACTUAL worth is, someone just told me that 2 of them sold for 50 TE so I started that off as my offer, hell if someone offered me 20 I probably would have taken it in a heartbeat. The problem is not a single person in this game is willing to barter/haggle at ALL. It's kinda dumb actually. If someone would just say hey I'll give you this instead, I would be more than happy to try to make something they liked work.
 Lakshmi.Jimmothy
By Lakshmi.Jimmothy 2013-07-01 00:47:10  
I was doing really good and held my 250 rank for a while but I slacked off all day and now I'm over 400, looks like I'm not getting that 6*.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-01 08:01:30  
I was doing really good and held my 250 rank for a while but I slacked off all day and now I'm over 400, looks like I'm not getting that 6*.

The barter situation does really suck. I see it happening occasionally but you have to wait a few weeks and maybe have a trade entry on the Fantasica unofficial website that you bump every 20 minutes.

It's a patience game, if you want to move/trade units fast, you have to be willing to take a substantial loss or a trade heavily waited in someone else's favor. :/

Also, holding a high rank position sucks man, but honestly, it will save you a headache if you just accept now that the event 6/7s are out of reach unless you wanna throw a lot of money at the event. Potentially you could do it cheaply, or free, if you have hoarded TEs/Pots for a few events prior. I asked one of the top rankers and he starts events he wants to place in with at least 500+ each. Also the BIG spenders don't usually push hard until the last couple days anyway.

One of the first events I was in, I decided to do the step-up packs route to try and hold my high rank. I ended up spending around 150 bucks, got 1 crappy 5* (yeah, my step up pulls were THAT bad, not a single 6* to show for it which isn't uncommon) and ended up still losing rank and the 6* i was going for at the last minute. :(
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-07-01 08:06:25  
Saw an ally trying to sell 140Abel for 65 TE today... that's crazy...
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2013-07-01 11:37:16  
I took the advice of you guys and bought TE instead of packs with my fanta today... even with the step-ups just glaring me in the face and I'm just sitting here shaking my head nervously at it like a gambling addict.
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-07-01 13:59:25  

I think I saw that guy too, was also selling Chiara too I believe?
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-07-01 14:07:44  
Bismarck.Faelar said: »

I think I saw that guy too, was also selling Chiara too I believe?

Ya I think so
First Page 2 3 ... 147 148 149 ... 201 202 203