フォーラム » Everything Else » Arcade » The Fantasica Thread
The Fantasica Thread
First Page 2 3 ... 140 141 142 ... 201 202 203
 Carbuncle.Sterling
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2013-06-22 02:59:44  
So not sure if I mentioned that I shattered my phone screen, but I just had my pops repair it for me and... his company mailroom LOST IT. I'm only a little heartbroken and up for a renewal soon but.. gdit. My iphone is like a college studying essential and fddhvvyfucckyc.. I need it. I feel pretty crappy because I had told my team I was saving up for a big crown drop too, but seriously, ugh.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-22 03:15:58  
ouch :((( that really sucks...
 Asura.Bluespoons
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-06-22 11:37:01  
You can still log onto another device or onto bluestacks (if you use bluestacks for an alt, just log out of mobage) and do quests/training and turn in crowns that way. You just can't trade anyone or get ***from your inbox.

Your busted *** phone makes me wonder though... If you can only register on one device, how the ***are people that play this game ever supposed to get another phone and still play the game?
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-22 16:52:48  
Oh shiiiiiiiit I see a certian someone got a new 40k PR 6*. Grats! you're 10K PR ahead of me lol
 Sylph.Auria
サーバ: Sylph
user: niktok
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-22 20:41:20  
Ragnarok.Ravant said: »
Oh shiiiiiiiit I see a certian someone got a new 40k PR 6*. Grats! you're 10K PR ahead of me lol

Thanks! :)

My team is rank 2 right now. Sadly, guys, be REALLY careful. I feel like a moron. When you get 190k and 240k team points, the reward that pops up says "Hit Looping reward" and it's SERIOUSLY BUGGED.

So since me and a taem mate dropped 40k each, i was just clicking all the rewards. I got to that one and i just KEPT clicking it over and over. Thinking to myself, damn, we got a LOT of crap. So i go to my inbox and start clicking "Receive" over and over. Then i go back... the button was still active. I'm thinking "WTF something is wrong" i go back to my inventory and see (this is where i feel like a retard, i have 116 maiden3 tickets) Something is definitely bugged.

it appears when you receive the reward, it never completes. I'm seriously hoping they don't ban me for thinking I'm exploiting a bug. I sent an email to the developer's customer support directly with the info and my player info and said "For the love of god, please don't ban me.. " lol

Just a word of caution. I think after tonight before I log, i'm moving all my valuable cards to my bluestacks alt. :(
 Bismarck.Faelar
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-06-22 20:46:23  
Yeah people claiming rewards twice are being banned. Several people have spammed my wall/list with this warning.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-22 20:54:23  
Sylph.Auria said: »

My team is rank 2 right now. Sadly, guys, be REALLY careful. I feel like a moron. When you get 190k and 240k team points, the reward that pops up says "Hit Looping reward" and it's SERIOUSLY BUGGED.

So since me and a taem mate dropped 40k each, i was just clicking all the rewards. I got to that one and i just KEPT clicking it over and over. Thinking to myself, damn, we got a LOT of crap. So i go to my inbox and start clicking "Receive" over and over. Then i go back... the button was still active. I'm thinking "WTF something is wrong" i go back to my inventory and see (this is where i feel like a retard, i have 116 maiden3 tickets) Something is definitely bugged.

it appears when you receive the reward, it never completes. I'm seriously hoping they don't ban me for thinking I'm exploiting a bug. I sent an email to the developer's customer support directly with the info and my player info and said "For the love of god, please don't ban me.. " lol

Just a word of caution. I think after tonight before I log, i'm moving all my valuable cards to my bluestacks alt. :(

I was just going to off to hold anything valuable for you. Ya I would definitely move your stuff until after the event just in case. Good Luck not getting banned :/
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-22 20:55:37  
Also 116 Maiden Tix and I bet you still dont get a 6* from them haha
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-22 20:58:33  
Bismarck.Faelar said: »
Yeah people claiming rewards twice are being banned. Several people have spammed my wall/list with this warning.

I think a lot of this is rumor mongering, because it's the weekend, like 2 pm Sunday in japan. Also, there were next to zero teams at 190k this morning, and i haven't been banned yet. So I don't know who all these people who were banned for claiming twice were. I read those and scratched my head.

I mean i don't doubt my chance of getting banned is very high, even with apology emails, but not like I can actually cash the tickets in yet. They could very easily just reset everyone's ticket count for maiden3 (the only thing affected) and be done with it.

We'll see. :(

edit: Correct to state current time in japan. :)
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-22 21:00:27  
For what it's worth, here is the response from Fantasica about my bug report:

Thank you for contacting the Fantasica Support Team! We are constantly striving to improve our service and appreciate your valuable feedback!

Regarding your inquiry, kindly provide to us the exact date and time the critical bug that you mentioned occurred for us to further *** your inquiry and investigate it as soon as possible.

We are hoping for your kind understanding regarding this matter.

As always, your continued patronage is very important to us. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to ask. For ongoing service requests, we ask that you retain any previous relevant emails in order to facilitate the support process. Thank you again for playing Fantasica and we look forward to hearing from you again.

Kind regards,
The Fantasica Support Team
 Sylph.Nazantia
user: Nazantia
By Sylph.Nazantia 2013-06-22 21:18:02  
I've been having phone trouble for a couple of weeks. Will one of you (an Ally) post to my wall that I'm having phone trouble and that I'm sorry for my absense?

Thanks. =(
[+]
 Bismarck.Faelar
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-06-22 22:35:56  

I think a lot of this is rumor mongering, because it's the weekend, like 2 pm Sunday in japan. Also, there were next to zero teams at 190k this morning, and i haven't been banned yet. So I don't know who all these people who were banned for claiming twice were. I read those and scratched my head.

I mean i don't doubt my chance of getting banned is very high, even with apology emails, but not like I can actually cash the tickets in yet. They could very easily just reset everyone's ticket count for maiden3 (the only thing affected) and be done with it.

Was just sharing what I've seen posted. I didnt say it was true or not.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-22 23:29:53  

Was just sharing what I've seen posted. I didnt say it was true or not.

Yep. Never said otherwise. :)
Just stating my opinion on it. I've seen people posting these statements on others walls too, i think people are just copying what they see.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-23 04:19:17  
Like half my allies are setting shitty leads wtf is going on... people bout to be getting kicked!

By shitty leads im talking about LVL 2 CLAUDIO AURIA!
[+]
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-06-23 06:02:01  
^ lol dafuq
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-23 08:03:46  
Like half my allies are setting shitty leads wtf is going on... people bout to be getting kicked!

By shitty leads im talking about LVL 2 CLAUDIO AURIA!

Haha, sorry was worried about getting banned remember?

What do you suggest I do? I guess I can set it back to 6* but if i lose the card, i probably quit the game for good. :)

Especially after the BS last night staying up from 12am to 5am and getting network timeouts after EVERY FREAKING QUEST.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-23 08:07:28  

I was just going to off to hold anything valuable for you. Ya I would definitely move your stuff until after the event just in case. Good Luck not getting banned :/

Just in case you forgot, you kinda agreed with me yourself. :)
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-23 08:07:52  
On second thought, morticia isn't very leveled either, i'll put a maxed out unit as leader that has more attack power.

You can boot me after the event if i'm not banned and don't switch my leader back immediately. ;)
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-23 09:09:03  
Blah sorry you're right I completely forgot. Now I feel bad >.<

My work alarm went off at 3am yesterday when I thought I had it off and I couldnt get back to sleep so I started grinding again and when I went to lay down units there was like 2 pages of like low lvl 4* and I was just like wth is going on!?

Again im really sorry I completely forgot about the worrying of getting banned.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-23 09:16:45  
Blah sorry you're right I completely forgot. Now I feel bad >.<

My work alarm went off at 3am yesterday when I thought I had it off and I couldnt get back to sleep so I started grinding again and when I went to lay down units there was like 2 pages of like low lvl 4* and I was just like wth is going on!?

Again im really sorry I completely forgot about the worrying of getting banned.

No worries, i have a feeling if i haven't been banned yet I probably won't be. Support keeps emailing me asking me for more details, so I guess that's a good sign. I just wanna wait until after Monday night to be absolutely sure though.

If lots of your other allies did the same thing, I wonder just how many people are worried about getting the boot. That's a good thing for me in one way though, because I'm definitely not alone in my fear.
 Shiva.Zafira
サーバ: Shiva
user: Venn
By Shiva.Zafira 2013-06-23 16:28:29  
Is it just me or is it taking a LONG time to boot up the game lately?
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-23 16:43:30  
I've been having MAJOR connection issues all day long with perfect signal on my phone. It literally wouldnt let me donate crowns during fever time after I got out of the movies earlier. For an entire 30 min ride home everything else worked fine (training, quests, inbox, everything) but whenever I would click the donate button the game would immediately give me a connection lost message and when I would hit ok, it would give me the please close and restart message. This happened the entire 30 min fever time and I completely missed it. I was so pissed. Luckily another came shortly after... 1K left.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-23 16:47:59  
Just d/c and now my game is stuck saying "getting new content"
 Shiva.Zafira
サーバ: Shiva
user: Venn
By Shiva.Zafira 2013-06-23 16:55:55  
Just d/c and now my game is stuck saying "getting new content"
Yeah, mine's been saying alot of that lately.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-23 20:14:37  
Seriously... Fanta needs to fix their ***... earlier again I was locked out again from logging in for a while just giving me the "getting new content" message and now im ~50 crowns from 40k PR so I just decided to buy a 1500 moba coin box to end it and every time I click the buy button I instantly get d/c'd. Right now im 64 d/cs and counting JUST trying to buy this 1 1500pt box. It's *** ridiculous...
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-23 20:29:12  
Seriously... Fanta needs to fix their ***... earlier again I was locked out again from logging in for a while just giving me the "getting new content" message and now im ~50 crowns from 40k PR so I just decided to buy a 1500 moba coin box to end it and every time I click the buy button I instantly get d/c'd. Right now im 64 d/cs and counting JUST trying to buy this 1 1500pt box. It's *** ridiculous...

this was the story of my life last night between 12:00 and 5:00 am, i blame it for single handedly causing me to lose patear. :(

It's probably directly related to the millions of maiden3 tickets being created right now and overflooding the databases. lmao
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-23 21:05:26  
This is so *** stupid and ridiculous! Im so glad I didnt wait till the last day to do this... could have easily already made 50 crowns by now. Definitely over 100 attempts to buy 1 premium box. Beyond pissed.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-06-23 21:06:35  
I wasn't having issuses til a bit ago. I can't do ***either -__- not that I'm close to the card or anything but the baby is finally chill enough that I can play a while, but nooooooo!
 Carbuncle.Sterling
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2013-06-24 02:52:09  
Had this problem with the premium box last night too... I tried for 3 hours and finally by some miracle it went through. Makes me think theres just an asston of people buying because spamming eventually worked.. >.>
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-24 04:09:28  
I actually fell asleep clicking that stupid box yesterday..... woke up this morning and it went through first try. Finally done -.-
First Page 2 3 ... 140 141 142 ... 201 202 203