フォーラム » Everything Else » Arcade » The Fantasica Thread
The Fantasica Thread
First Page 2 3 ... 139 140 141 ... 201 202 203
 Ragnarok.Ravant
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-20 10:32:47  
No I was talking to jimmothy, I was talking about being lazy with email and he quoted talking about spamming to 40K. I just wanted to clarify im not lazy to get crowns (although its getting there....) Im lazy to do the email thing.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-20 10:48:50  
Just a heads up I was just reading on the forums under the current event about people going to sleep rank 14 and waking up rank 12 due to people getting banned. No one knows why but people are saying "i hope it was for abusing the referral system." So... as im sure most of you know with every cheat/exploit comes a sort of risk to getting banned. ( see salvage dup) so just be careful guys. Wouldnt wanna lose anyone to something as small as the referral rewards. Now if you could duplicate TE or magically create cards.... that might be worth the risk lol

tldr; people getting banned for unknown reasons, careful with cheating on referrals.
 Sylph.Auria
サーバ: Sylph
user: niktok
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-20 10:54:00  
Ragnarok.Ravant said: »
Just a heads up I was just reading on the forums under the current event about people going to sleep rank 14 and waking up rank 12 due to people getting banned. No one knows why but people are saying "i hope it was for abusing the referral system." So... as im sure most of you know with every cheat/exploit comes a sort of risk to getting banned. ( see salvage dup) so just be careful guys. Wouldnt wanna lose anyone to something as small as the referral rewards. Now if you could duplicate TE or magically create cards.... that might be worth the risk lol

tldr; people getting banned for unknown reasons, careful with cheating on referrals.

ugh.. glad i stopped at 1k, but even so, was it enough? :/
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-20 10:55:49  
I'd like to think it's something else, because seriously, someone could get their enemy banned with the referral system easily if that's the case. Just create a ton of accounts and enter someone you don't like as your referral.

Maybe it's for the TE duping i heard someone on the forums bitching about.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-20 11:07:52  
Sylph.Auria said: »
I'd like to think it's something else, because seriously, someone could get their enemy banned with the referral system easily if that's the case. Just create a ton of accounts and enter someone you don't like as your referral.

Ya I didnt see anything definitive. I just saw someone say that they hoped it was cause of that and wanted to warn everyone here.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-20 11:10:36  

Ya I didnt see anything definitive. I just saw someone say that they hoped it was cause of that and wanted to warn everyone here.

did some digging and found posts from people earlier this year that were unexpectedly banned with nothing more than a note from the developer saying "Your account had an unusually high value".

If we're talking people in the top rankings, maybe they're using some kind of hack to get extra TEs or crowns or something.

Either way, thanks for the heads up, back to playing it on the straight and narrow! No more poopydirtypants@gmail.com referrals for me!
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Lillica
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-06-20 11:19:18  
I dunno about duping TE but I know there is a hack/exploit out there that generates mobacoin lol
 Lakshmi.Jimmothy
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Jimmothy 2013-06-20 12:09:15  
Lakshmi.Jimmothy said: »
-.- Im have terrible luck today with 38-6. Getting a ton of 0 crowns :(

I'm only on chapter 23 so I've been spamming 23-6 and getting mostly 4 and 5 crowns per run (but a couple of 0's). I do 2-3 runs then use training points then do 23-8 and for the 15 minutes while I wait on timers for quests and TP I have been spamming fake emails, I'm almost to 4k Hero points lol.

hahaha im too lazy to do that -.-

yeah, once they started becoming worth 10 points each, screw that! I'll just get it in a week! I think he's super anxious to get his first 5* though :)

edit: forgot you already have the lion! so 2nd 5*? :)

I have 2 5*'s already actually. I'm working on maxing out my Bernhard right now while spamming quests for crowns.
 Asura.Bluespoons
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-06-20 12:59:11  
Phoenix.Lillicarnage said: »
I dunno about duping TE but I know there is a hack/exploit out there that generates mobacoin lol

oh reary...
 Lakshmi.Jimmothy
By Lakshmi.Jimmothy 2013-06-20 13:05:07  
Asura.Bluespoons said: »

oh reary...

I think at one point in time I tried to find this hack and you have to do that stupid survey ***for the download.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-06-20 13:20:19  

oh reary...

I think at one point in time I tried to find this hack and you have to do that stupid survey ***for the download.

Well screw that noise. Why must they make cheating so hard!

btw it's been over 2 weeks since I got any offer at all for coins on the emulator. Are you guys getting offers still?
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-20 15:06:14  
anyone want/need any tartu goddesses? I have 2 left, i'll sell them for 1 TE each.
 Lakshmi.Jimmothy
By Lakshmi.Jimmothy 2013-06-20 15:47:46  
Is Bernhard really worth 45+ TE maxed out?
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-06-20 17:00:57  
Bernhard or Bernard? They confuse the ***out of me with who is who and I even own one of them.
 Lakshmi.Jimmothy
By Lakshmi.Jimmothy 2013-06-21 10:16:16  
Bernhard or Bernard? They confuse the ***out of me with who is who and I even own one of them.

It's Bernhard. Also I was thinking about it yesterday when you guys mentioned earlier that you were running the solo stages with the 15 minute cooldown. I have been running stage 6 of what ever chapter I am on during the day, I ran a bunch of numbers from 10 different sets of 3 runs on chapter 24-6. The reason behind 3 runs was the 5 minute cooldown making 3 runs per 1 solo level. It sounded awesome at first when you guys said you were averaging 5 and 6 per run, then I realized how often I was getting 3 and 4. So out of 10 sets the lowest I got, which I think was a freak occurance was 0 lol, the highest was 12, got 4 all 3 runs 3 times out of the 10, it was 12,12,12,10,9,7,6,6,3,0 so the average was 7.7 crowns. And I'm only on chapter 24, so I would imagine if you run 39-6 you should average higher right?

Just some food for thought, I was really bored last night and was up til about 2am collecting crowns >.<
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-21 10:44:36  
I typically run 38-6 which has a 5 min cooldown and takes about 2:30ish depending on how fast you set units down. Crowns can be pretty random but I get a good amount of 4-5 crowns to keep doing 38-6. Whenever I have TE(p) though (from PR/ Team PR rewards) I do 38-7 which is a 60 min cooldown boss quest and instead of the 0-5 ratio I heard it's 3-6 crowns. Just spamming those 2 and training all day have gotten me 400+/400 every day so far.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-21 11:34:39  
Saw this on forums, go "like" it

tinyurl.com/MissFantaFB
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-21 12:07:25  

wait what? That must be how the top players are the top players EVERY single event, because NO ONE has that kinda disposable income for a game. Some of these events, to get the numbers they have, they'd have to drop like 5k on the event. :/
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-21 12:27:59  
i've actually been thinking of using the legit method of getting extra mobacoins by using the freemyapp program thing. It's just tedious and takes a long time. Download an app from their list, play with it for 30-90 seconds, and you get up to like 20-60 points. If you collect 3000 points, you can trade them in for a 10 dollar itunes gift card. problem is, a good deal of the apps are only worth like 8 points. lol
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-06-21 12:32:31  
Well I know for a fact that some people sell cards online for real $$$, so I assume some of these top players are doing that and putting it back into the game over and over.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-21 12:42:51  
Well I know for a fact that some people sell cards online for real $$$, so I assume some of these top players are doing that and putting it back into the game over and over.

Yeah, thought it would be cool to get some moba coins legit without any real world cash involved (via that app thing) but it's all so slowww... I just want to be a millionaire!! DAMMIT!

And I don't wanna sell anything for cash (not that I have anything worth selling anyway) because i don't wanna get banned.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-21 12:55:20  
anyway, whcih training are you guys running? i was doing 5 for the chance at 2*s to turn in, but it's 14 points a run. I moved down to chapter 3 and for 12 points was getting crowns just as much.

Does chapter 1 give out a lot for 10 TP a run?
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-21 13:01:03  
OK! Nevermind, answered my own question, ran 1-5 and three boxes in a row had a crown. :) Back to grinding and trying to look busy at work.
 Lakshmi.Jimmothy
By Lakshmi.Jimmothy 2013-06-21 13:14:23  
I'm at 22k personal points, I turned in 1200 yesterday because I'm impatient >.> Ranked 166 for the daily. It's going to be REALLY hard for me to hit 40k, lots of stuff going on this weekend, so sad.

EDIT: Someone hook us up with lots of moba points. The dude who took first yesterday had 145k Personal PR pts...only got one thing to say about that...dafuq...
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-21 13:18:21  
Saw this on forums, go "like" it

tinyurl.com/MissFantaFB

Dang... so few likes, only like 259 when I liked it. :(

also wanted to mention, your Eury is a BEAST. Still trying to figure out what the heck she's holding though.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-21 13:19:59  
I'm at 22k personal points, I turned in 1200 yesterday because I'm impatient >.> Ranked 166 for the daily. It's going to be REALLY hard for me to hit 40k, lots of stuff going on this weekend, so sad.

EDIT: Someone hook us up with lots of moba points. The dude who took first yesterday had 145k Personal PR pts...only got one thing to say about that...dafuq...

Yeah, i'm sitting at about 1800 crowns, and i'm trying to gauge when best to turn them in. Someone got 9th place yesterday with 44k points which is about 2400 crowns turned in. But by tthe time I have 2400 crowns, 44000 won't be in the top 10 anymore. I just want to try to get in the top 15 so i can get both 6* and 5*. And my weekend is jam packed full of crap too. ; ;
 Carbuncle.Smint
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Smint 2013-06-21 20:05:27  
I had arsedly been collecting crowns... But the amount of times ive started a quest and the screen locks and i forget and the app closes so i get no crowns.... Yay fantisca funz! (i should really change my screen lock...)

compared to last maiden event, my 200 event items are shameful :(... but the team im on suck so mehhhhhhh no guilt.
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-06-21 22:53:09  
My team on my alt right now is ranked 23. I feel kinda bad since I have only done 620 points towards what we have lol.
 Lakshmi.Jimmothy
By Lakshmi.Jimmothy 2013-06-22 00:05:54  
My team on my alt right now is ranked 23. I feel kinda bad since I have only done 620 points towards what we have lol.

My team on my main is like 750th with 32k points, 24k of which are mine lol
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-22 00:19:32  

Yeah, i'm sitting at about 1800 crowns, and i'm trying to gauge when best to turn them in. Someone got 9th place yesterday with 44k points which is about 2400 crowns turned in. But by tthe time I have 2400 crowns, 44000 won't be in the top 10 anymore. I just want to try to get in the top 15 so i can get both 6* and 5*. And my weekend is jam packed full of crap too. ; ;

They're swords! Also my team is pretty BS too guys

28,227 is my PR currently
5,329 is the next person below me -.-
I person who has 6* and has been on all day everyday still has yet to drop. We'll see how that goes.

Edit: wait wtf... I coulda sworn I saw that this even ended the 23rd....... I just spend like my whole friday grinding thinking tomorrow was the last day lol...
First Page 2 3 ... 139 140 141 ... 201 202 203