The Fantasica Thread
First Page 2 3 ... 131 132 133 ... 201 202 203
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Lillica
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-06-14 12:06:21  
Asura.Bluespoons said: »
I'm prolly halfway done with the red ones. Some just got too hard w/o having any of my own 6* so I stopped working on them. They're definitely fun to try, I should get back to them.

Red ones?

Also, looking at the next event, I hope people pick Lana. I was just looking for her on the forums the other day and she is super expensive.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-14 12:17:55  
Phoenix.Lillicarnage said: »
I'm prolly halfway done with the red ones. Some just got too hard w/o having any of my own 6* so I stopped working on them. They're definitely fun to try, I should get back to them.

Red ones?

The extra quests at the end of each chapter. The solo, ally and challenge ones.
 Sylph.Auria
サーバ: Sylph
user: niktok
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-14 15:53:22  
Weee. i fought a boss on floor 6! Used 2 potions to finish him, and got 2700 BT. I wish I had been under the influence of one of my large ice waters. :(

70k for 5* is definitely doable now, I'm thinking I'll actually just shoot for that so i don't die of a stroke from lack of sleep.

Too bad, super pope would've been fun to have as my first 6*
[+]
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-06-14 16:26:56  
Did they change the level requirements for trading? I just got to 30 but it wont let me trade :<

Derp needs to be 31
 Cerberus.Maeldiar
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Maddog
By Cerberus.Maeldiar 2013-06-14 17:04:04  
sent you an ally request ravant if you can fit lil ol me in XD
 Cerberus.Maeldiar
By Cerberus.Maeldiar 2013-06-14 17:07:36  
that feeling when youre spamming a lvl 5 quest and hit the boss one by mistake.
[+]
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-06-15 06:38:19  
At 100 wins now but only 22k BT. What am I doing wrong? I have 2 frost units.
 Asura.Bluespoons
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-06-15 09:08:57  
Are you making sure to always use a water when you have it? when you get to floor 6, there's crazy good bt to be had when a boss pops up. I'm at 65060 bt and 143 wins but I'm up a LOT with the baby so he is helping me with the event lol
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-06-15 12:29:29  
Well I got the 5*. What's fresh price?
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-15 12:47:25  
Well I got the 5*. What's fresh price?

Just got mine as well, saw someone trying to sell it fresh for 20TE.

At 100 wins now but only 22k BT. What am I doing wrong? I have 2 frost units.

I regret i didn't use all my TE(P) on the PVE side, pop a large ice water on floor 6 and spam your personal TE and i went from 35k to 55k on one icewater. I used like 15 TE though.

When does the event officially end? I'm at 71k BT now, if it ends at 12:00 AM Tuesday morning, I'm gonna stop trying so hard now, but if it's all the way through Tuesday and ends at 11:59PM, i may keep trying.

Anyone know for sure?
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-06-15 13:06:34  
Fresh price is uhhh... give it to Lilli lol
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-15 14:52:25  

ugh, can't sell my large ice waters for anything... knew I should've sold them when I could've gotten 2TE each. :( I figured i'd hold on to them so i could try to get 200k points, but that's not gonna happen without another 75 or so TEs
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-06-15 14:58:17  
Sylph.Auria said: »

ugh, can't sell my large ice waters for anything... knew I should've sold them when I could've gotten 2TE each. :( I figured i'd hold on to them so i could try to get 200k points, but that's not gonna happen without another 75 or so TEs

I don't even think I can hit 70k at this rate. I actually was doing what you suggested to get to where I am. I spent around 35 TE(p) to get here but now I am all out ><
 Cerberus.Maeldiar
By Cerberus.Maeldiar 2013-06-15 19:47:08  
woot turned an epona into an ambrosia
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-15 21:07:36  

I don't even think I can hit 70k at this rate. I actually was doing what you suggested to get to where I am. I spent around 35 TE(p) to get here but now I am all out ><

Keep at it! It sucks, but i've hit the bosses 3-4 times today unexpectedly that give 500-1500 BT.

Suckiest thing is now, it was taking me 1-3 pots to finish those uber bosses because my team kinda sucks. Now i'm out of pots. ; ;
 Cerberus.Maeldiar
By Cerberus.Maeldiar 2013-06-15 21:14:49  
1500? most ive seen is 550 with a large ice water
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-06-15 21:21:59  
I had one this morning that was over 5k. Idk why it was so much, but I was all :O cuz it was only a small water.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-15 21:40:13  
I had one this morning that was over 5k. Idk why it was so much, but I was all :O cuz it was only a small water.

yeah, it appears totally random. I've had ones that give 700 that kicked my ***, and others worth 1500 that were stupid easy.
 Cerberus.Maeldiar
By Cerberus.Maeldiar 2013-06-15 21:44:43  
damn i spammed like 15 TE's and didnt get any big ones then :\ guess ill just grind until near the end of the event. Ixtab will be my first 5* lol
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-15 22:47:28  
Cerberus.Maeldiar said: »
damn i spammed like 15 TE's and didnt get any big ones then :\ guess ill just grind until near the end of the event. Ixtab will be my first 5* lol

Keep at it.. I swear, i JUST got a bosss encounter, didn't need a potion, had a small ice water up, got 2k BT. It was some chick standing next to something that looked like a rocket. Never seen her before.
 Cerberus.Maeldiar
By Cerberus.Maeldiar 2013-06-15 23:02:52  
hildgarde?
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-15 23:37:10  
Cerberus.Maeldiar said: »
hildgarde?

No, this looked like a giant rocket.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-06-16 06:37:15  
Black hair and red clothes? Hildegard is the one I think of off the top of my head, too. Or Tania if you mean canon instead. Tania is skanky in some cut off shorts.

If you go to the list of ID numbers I put up, go to Miaso's. Hilde is who his leader is, so you can tell if it was her prolly.

Edit- or wiki since they put in sprites now (which is friggin boss)
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-16 07:28:04  
Black hair and red clothes? Hildegard is the one I think of off the top of my head, too. Or Tania if you mean canon instead. Tania is skanky in some cut off shorts.

If you go to the list of ID numbers I put up, go to Miaso's. Hilde is who his leader is, so you can tell if it was her prolly.

Pretty sure it was not hildegard. Never seen this one before. Looked like a cartoon rocket ship behind the character.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-16 11:27:23  

Pretty sure it was not hildegard. Never seen this one before. Looked like a cartoon rocket ship behind the character.

I HAVE 25 TE!! YAY. Time to go shopping for penny candies and plastic whistles XD
[+]
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-06-16 11:31:30  
Ragnarok.Ravant said: »
Im curious, has anyone completed ALL quests? Even the red ones? I've slowly been making my way through them (solo, ally, challenge) when I know I wont be able to play for 20 min or so.

Just finished every available quest, including reds. Kinda bummed now lol nothing to do while waitin on timers. Was hopin for something out of it, like a title at least but unless I got it along the way, you dun get one. Poo :/
 Lakshmi.Jimmothy
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Jimmothy 2013-06-16 12:16:24  
Just now realized this thread was here. I just started playing this game and I love it, but I'm having trouble getting allies and I forgot to put in a reference code when I started :( any tips and or allies would be greatly appreciated :) my reference code is 43410461
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-16 12:23:13  
Lakshmi.Jimmothy said: »
Just now realized this thread was here. I just started playing this game and I love it, but I'm having trouble getting allies and I forgot to put in a reference code when I started :( any tips and or allies would be greatly appreciated :) my reference code is 43410461

i'll boot one of the slackers that hasn't logged in for a couple weeks from my list and send you an invite. :)
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-06-16 12:27:25  
I sent you a request. I need to get some sleep but a good basic tip is don't use TE or potions that aren't (p). If you have (p) ones and regular ones, the (p) ones automatically get used first. The other ones that aren't (p) are the real currency in the game so save them up.

Spam 2-7 to level cards. It's the best quest for the xp/time ratio. Put down max allowed allies and 1 card you're leveling. And then just do that like 5 billion times and you'll have awesome leveled cards!

Also having an alt account is awesome. Afaik everyone in here that uses an alt uses an app player called bluestacks. You get bonus TEs and event crap from another account (plus you can use your referral on that account for points!) and I use mine to dump cards onto.

Mmkay sheepy tiem! Everyone in here is really helpful so you're in gewd hands. Except Ravant's, his smell like cottage cheese idk why.

Oh and iirc first page, second post has links to helpful sites for the game toooo. I think I put them there anyway lol if not, that post has a list of everyone in this thread's IDs so you can add us.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-16 12:39:06  
I sent you a request. I need to get some sleep but a good basic tip is don't use TE or potions that aren't (p). If you have (p) ones and regular ones, the (p) ones automatically get used first. The other ones that aren't (p) are the real currency in the game so save them up.

Spam 2-7 to level cards. It's the best quest for the xp/time ratio. Put down max allowed allies and 1 card you're leveling. And then just do that like 5 billion times and you'll have awesome leveled cards!

Also having an alt account is awesome. Afaik everyone in here that uses an alt uses an app player called bluestacks. You get bonus TEs and event crap from another account (plus you can use your referral on that account for points!) and I use mine to dump cards onto.

Mmkay sheepy tiem! Everyone in here is really helpful so you're in gewd hands. Except Ravant's, his smell like cottage cheese idk why.

Oh and iirc first page, second post has links to helpful sites for the game toooo. I think I put them there anyway lol if not, that post has a list of everyone in this thread's IDs so you can add us.

Also, right now, should you win any goddess cards, hold on to them a bit, there is a glut of them on the market, so the prices have fallen stupidly low. But they normally sell for about 2 TE each.
First Page 2 3 ... 131 132 133 ... 201 202 203