Special FFXI Youtube Adoulin Stream (Ended)

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Special FFXI Youtube Adoulin Stream (Ended)
Special FFXI Youtube Adoulin Stream (Ended)
 Odin.Fushichou
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Fushichou
By Odin.Fushichou 2013-02-28 05:07:35  
We're missing out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpTsd04W9iM&feature=g-subs-u

Edit: Finished~!
[+]
 Sylph.Oraen
サーバ: Sylph
user: Gaztastic
By Sylph.Oraen 2013-02-28 05:14:19  
3:17 AM and I know I will watch this for hours. I have two exams tomorrow.

I have a problem.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ravant
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-02-28 05:15:51  
All I see is a mushroom following a hume.

Edit: Seriously though this is awesome and that town looks great!
[+]
 Phoenix.Shiomi
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2013-02-28 05:20:31  
I hope the go out and so some stuff. :o
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-02-28 05:33:31  
Oh shittt! Gonna fight some stuff!?
By Solrain 2013-02-28 05:37:28  
This is amaaaazing! Even though they're just walking around, it feels like a whole different game.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-02-28 05:38:39  
o.o that taru COR just became a hume woman!
By Solrain 2013-02-28 05:41:13  
Yeah it turned into a Mithra I think? lol
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-02-28 05:44:52  
Oh it may have been. I just definitely noticed it wasnt a taru anymore lol
 Cerberus.Balloon
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Balloon 2013-02-28 05:46:55  
Those Aura effects sure are pretty. I can't wait to play Geo.
 Phoenix.Quince
user: Quince
By Phoenix.Quince 2013-02-28 05:54:30  
That was awesome!
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-02-28 05:56:37  
Is it over? I walked away for a sec at work, came back now its just a SoA screen.

Edit: Nvm I guess it is. It was pretty awesome to see some of the new areas and the new jobs played in real time. Those Geo Auras make ***hard to see though. Not sure if like!
 Odin.Fushichou
user: Fushichou
By Odin.Fushichou 2013-02-28 05:59:09  
All over, Fixed the title and Could delete this if it's needed to be. Otherwise that stream was worth losing sleep over..
[+]
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2013-02-28 06:01:03  
Only watched a few minutes but the Geo Auras taking up like all the screen and making it hard to see is a real turn off.... I really couldn't make head or tails of what was going on with all that ***on the screen.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2013-02-28 07:45:58  
Was this recorded anywhere?
 Phoenix.Upbeatglitch
user: Upbeat
By Phoenix.Upbeatglitch 2013-02-28 09:12:51  
Ragnarok.Sekundes said: »
Was this recorded anywhere?
part 1:
YouTube Video Placeholder

part 2:
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Asura.Izilder
サーバ: Asura
user: Izildur
By Asura.Izilder 2013-02-28 10:00:56  
boss> ok guys so we want to really show off how some content is coming along!
worker 1> boss i got an idea! why don't we fight some exp mobs in new zones
boss > brilliant idea - exp mobs outside Abyssea ! but with the new jobs in zones that look like we just renamed an old zone
worker 2 > and lets make sure the gfx on the stream is ***so we can troll the americans hard when they all up late watching it xd
boss> /bow good job team

what do they want $30 for again?
 Phoenix.Upbeatglitch
user: Upbeat
By Phoenix.Upbeatglitch 2013-02-28 10:35:13  
Part one is up now.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2013-02-28 11:59:55  
I like how everyone is so cynical about it, since when had se catered to the non jp market in any way?

Also not remotely surprised matsui is a taru... I was actually starting to like him.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2013-02-28 12:26:29  
Asura.Izilder said: »
boss > brilliant idea - exp mobs outside Abyssea ! but with the new jobs in zones that look like we just renamed an old zone
worker 2 > and lets make sure the gfx on the stream is ***so we can troll the americans hard when they all up late watching it xd
boss> /bow good job team

I'm not even targeting my ire at you specifically but I'm tired of hearing the inane babbling of individuals who are bitching about what amount to small previews of the content a month before the expansion. The stupid little things bitched about like NA bias or reskinned zones are so nitpicky and telling of a reach to complain about something that it amounts to verbal diarrhea that we unfortunately all have to read.

Yes, the stream quality was ***and we know for a fact that SE has always had language barrier issues that prevent these things from coming over to NA/EU in a timely manner but do you also *** about turning on the shower and being pelted with water from the showerhead? *** water, why are you so wet.

As for reskinned zones and reused textures? Who gives a ***, this is a 10 year old MMO well past its prime. Do you look at every pixel in a zone and tell yourself " aha, this is resused!" in a self-masturbatory manner? Good for you, I'll be grading content instead of if a zone happens to look like a previous one.

What Seekers and Matsui will be graded on is what there is to do out of the box. No, I don't mean 2 years down the road when SE finally decides to add some new content but what I can access as soon as the game is installed and I cross over to Adoulin.

This means: What is there to do in town? Quests? Interesting NPCs? Are the job quests interesting? Any dialogue that immerses me in the "FF experience" or just more Voidwatch "lets make this CS as mechanical as possible" style dialogue? Where are the zonelines? How large is the town?

After answering those questions, then comes:

What is there to do outside the town?
What is the Colonization system like?
Are there immediate long term goals available to me?
Is there any large scale PVE content available for groups?
What does the "endgame" look like? Hardcore? Semi-casual? Casual?
How "complete" is Seekers of Adoulin?
What are the new monster gimmicks?

Make no mistake, I'm wary of SE in anything they do online but lets at least be fair about the content before dismissing everything as a failure. I see the potential with a new man at the helm and months of observing the game stagnating that something needs to shake up FFXI and thats what this expansion could be. Will it be another TOAU expansion that changes the previous dynamic or another WOTG disaster where things take years to get done?

We'll soon find out. Save the bitching about 30 bucks down the drain till then.
[+]
 Cerberus.Corphish
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Lobster
By Cerberus.Corphish 2013-02-28 12:52:54  
That Geomancer using Hexa Strike better be for testing purposes only...
[+]
By Aeyela 2013-02-28 13:02:06  
Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Asura.Izilder said: »
boss> /bow good job team

I'm not even targeting my ire at you specifically but I'm tired of hearing the inane babbling of individuals who are bitching about what amount to small previews of the content a month before the expansion. The stupid little things bitched about like NA bias or reskinned zones are so nitpicky and telling of a reach to complain about something that it amounts to verbal diarrhea that we unfortunately all have to read.

Yes, the stream quality was ***and we know for a fact that SE has always had language barrier issues that prevent these things from coming over to NA/EU in a timely manner but do you also *** about turning on the shower and being pelted with water from the showerhead? *** water, why are you so wet.

As for reskinned zones and reused textures? Who gives a ***, this is a 10 year old MMO well past its prime. Do you look at every pixel in a zone and tell yourself " aha, this is resused!" in a self-masturbatory manner? Good for you, I'll be grading content instead of if a zone happens to look like a previous one.

What Seekers and Matsui will be graded on is what there is to do out of the box. No, I don't mean 2 years down the road when SE finally decides to add some new content but what I can access as soon as the game is installed and I cross over to Adoulin.

This means: What is there to do in town? Quests? Interesting NPCs? Are the job quests interesting? Any dialogue that immerses me in the "FF experience" or just more Voidwatch "lets make this CS as mechanical as possible" style dialogue? Where are the zonelines? How large is the town?

After answering those questions, then comes:

What is there to do outside the town?
What is the Colonization system like?
Are there immediate long term goals available to me?
Is there any large scale PVE content available for groups?
What does the "endgame" look like? Hardcore? Semi-casual? Casual?
How "complete" is Seekers of Adoulin?
What are the new monster gimmicks?

Make no mistake, I'm wary of SE in anything they do online but lets at least be fair about the content before dismissing everything as a failure. I see the potential with a new man at the helm and months of observing the game stagnating that something needs to shake up FFXI and thats what this expansion could be. Will it be another TOAU expansion that changes the previous dynamic or another WOTG disaster where things take years to get done?

We'll soon find out. Save the bitching about 30 bucks down the drain till then.

This is nothing new. Myself and any other people that liked 14 have been putting up with retrobates like this for the past two years. At least this guy plays 11 though. Majority of people who spew horse ***about 14 never even bought it.
By Fatmike 2013-02-28 13:04:55  
Any bilinguals who can do an actual translated transcript of everything they're saying in the chat (or at least the highlights)? Would be appreciated.
Guide Maker
By Quetzacoatl 2013-02-28 19:03:53  
Did I just see GEO use Hexa Strike or a totally exclusive Weapon Skill?

Cerberus.Corphish said: »
That Geomancer using Hexa Strike better be for testing purposes only...

Why does WHM have to be the only job that uses Hexa Strike? I don't get this whole "WHM should be the only job to use hexa strike" crowd but at least WHM gets the better weapons to use it with. I like the idea of GEO getting Hexa Strike, personally. It's time a new job gets a piece of the pie.
[+]
By Aeyela 2013-02-28 19:29:43  
Quetzacoatl said: »
I like the idea of GEO getting Hexa Strike, personally. It's time a new job gets a piece of the pie.

Mmmm... Pie

[+]