フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Ninja » Quick and easy question
Quick and easy question
 Gilgamesh.Realist
サーバ: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
user: Realist
By Gilgamesh.Realist 2013-02-22 01:55:05  
Currently working on Kannagi, but in the meantime;

Tumbler Trunks or (Unaugmented) Byakko's for Blade: Jin?

Both inside and outside. Still not completely sure. Thanks for reading.
 Cerberus.Mindi
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Mindi
By Cerberus.Mindi 2013-02-22 02:00:22  
why not ask in the Nin quide where all the "quick and easy" questions are asked :x?

(where you also already find your awnser in the 1st post)
 Gilgamesh.Realist
By Gilgamesh.Realist 2013-02-22 03:09:57  
Cerberus.Mindi said: »
why not ask in the Nin quide where all the "quick and easy" questions are asked :x?

(where you also already find your awnser in the 1st post)

Because I don't visit or read here frequently enough to know it existed in the first place.

But thanks anyways, I'll look there.

(edit, ps I did search for this answer before posting. guess it wasn't in the right places.)
 Cerberus.Mindi
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Mindi
By Cerberus.Mindi 2013-02-22 03:48:38  
well it was on top of this Ninja subforum (and will probably never leave that place unless sticky is removed) Many jobs have a good guide by now on this forum, and alot of those cover the "beginnings" aswell.

Mosty the 1st few posts are updated by the person who created the guide and those threads are normally the best place to ask short job-related questions like this. Often those guids also post alternitives and sidegrades to the equipment posted in gearsets if one cant optain the one listed. You should try to augment your haidate anyways. Inside abyssea they are allways a good legpiece for Blade:Hi once you got your katana done. Byakko is easy farmed/killed if you refuse to buy tatter, and 2 seals can drop in one kill.
 Gilgamesh.Realist
By Gilgamesh.Realist 2013-02-22 04:39:54  
Cerberus.Mindi said: »
well it was on top of this Ninja subforum (and will probably never leave that place unless sticky is removed) Many jobs have a good guide by now on this forum, and alot of those cover the "beginnings" aswell.

Mosty the 1st few posts are updated by the person who created the guide and those threads are normally the best place to ask short job-related questions like this. Often those guids also post alternitives and sidegrades to the equipment posted in gearsets if one cant optain the one listed. You should try to augment your haidate anyways. Inside abyssea they are allways a good legpiece for Blade:Hi once you got your katana done. Byakko is easy farmed/killed if you refuse to buy tatter, and 2 seals can drop in one kill.

I figured the guide was more "bare-bones"... Like for example the ones on wiki. Didn't know they were so in-depth.

You're right. Sorry for cluttering the board up. I would just delete this but have no idea how or if that's even a thing.