フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Carbuncle » Crow's Assault Static
Crow's Assault Static
 Carbuncle.Crowmohon
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: crowmohon
By Carbuncle.Crowmohon 2008-05-20 21:47:23  
Greetings, my name is crow

as the title says, i am looking for people to join an Assault static, the static will run on monday nights, and thursday or friday nights, at 9 pm est. if your interested, send me a tell in game, or leave a post below. i am looking for 5 people who can be dedicated to the static, not get what they want and leave. so below you will find a run down of how it will work, and the requirements

-we will start with Private First Class
-command bracelet will be given to the person who randoms the highest before each fight,
-the static will focus on rank ups first and foremost, after such we will then farm for points until each member has the items they personally want.
-treasuer chest items will be lotted upon by all if there is enough time to grab the chest.
- ??? items over 120k will be sold and profit split between the members evenly, anything below 119,999 gil will be lotted by all members.

now for the requirements:

-i am looking for 1 tank (paladin or ninja)
-1 support (red mage, corsair, or bard)
-1 main heal (red mage, white mage, or summoner)
- and also 2 DD or heavy mage jobs (blm, sam, war, mnk, blu, drg, drk, or bst)

- you must have at least 1 job listed above at level 75, multiple jobs are good, but are not required.
- you must be willing to dedicate a few hours each of the nights we run to the static and please be on time
- and lastly, you need to be prepared to have fun and kick ***.

thanks for reading, if you have any questions, comments or would like to join please post below or send me a tell in game. my in game name is bluecrow.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [167 days between previous and next post]
 Carbuncle.Zanno
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2008-11-04 02:28:51  
Send me a tell ingame, let me know how many ppl you got. I got a couple of 75's I could do assault with.