users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Bard » Bard guide
Bard guide
 Bahamut.Cantontai
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Cantontai
By Bahamut.Cantontai 2013-01-14 06:03:10  
I'm about 75% done with a guide I've spent the last 3 days writing. I'm not quite ready to release it publicly, would expect it to be ready tomorrow or the following day, but if any career bards/math nerds/people who have written guides would like to take a look at it I can make it available on a limited basis. Looking for people to help me correct errors or strengthen the details, and if anyone who has posted one of the fine guides here on AH wants to PM me with suggestions on formatting that would be great too.

Thanks for your time, I hope you are all as excited as I am to read a guide no one asked for.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2013-01-14 08:11:49  
I enjoy these guides so much. While I feel I know a lot about my jobs, I never fail to learn something useful, get an idea for gear or it triggers interesting conversation about the jobs.

Sing on.
[+]
 Bismarck.Diablosword
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Diablosword 2013-01-14 08:17:14  
Me too, I love that guides are now appearing for all of the jobs. Always makes me want to start leveling or gearing the job =P
 Bahamut.Wakabo
user: Wakabo
By Bahamut.Wakabo 2013-01-15 06:19:47  
I'll trust a BRD guide when the person writing it has +2 brd hands for marches ;(
 Bahamut.Cantontai
By Bahamut.Cantontai 2013-01-15 06:55:11  
Bahamut.Wakabo said: »
I'll trust a BRD guide when the person writing it has +2 brd hands for marches ;(

Don't you have a toilet bowl seat somewhere you need to be licking? ^^
 Asura.Ziroku
サーバ: Asura
user: ziro67
By Asura.Ziroku 2013-01-15 09:44:10  
I am anticipating it
 Asura.Tattersail
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Tattersail 2013-01-16 03:35:16  
I've written a BRD guide. Was still a WIP and it's on FFXIclopedia. I quit shortly after though.
But I'd be more than happy to read it for OP. Could possibly learn quite a bit from it since in my day we still pulled for lolibri parties and such.
 Bahamut.Cantontai
By Bahamut.Cantontai 2013-01-16 04:06:48  
Testing some stuff, please forgive me.

BahamutCantontai