Question For The Women Of FFXI (and Maybe Even The Manthras)

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Question for the women of FFXI (and maybe even the Manthras)
Question for the women of FFXI (and maybe even the Manthras)
 Odin.Aramina
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Darkmoose
By Odin.Aramina 2009-06-11 11:53:28  
If someone wants to pretend I'm a woman, think about me in their Mog House, and give me free stuffs, then send away.

I'm gladly accepting Cursed Leggings, Cursed Harness, Genie Weskit, Witch Sash, Ixion Cape... Um, Blau Dolch...

I'll even giggle and dance if it makes them feel special...
 Ragnarok.Anye
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-06-11 11:57:22  
I'm a girl, and I do get hit on a lot. Mostly it's just lsmates playing around, but if some one is "seriously" hitting on me, I tend to just either /ignore or respond with a polite /decline.

Then I turn around and /toss motion smack their ***. >;3
 Odin.Aramina
By Odin.Aramina 2009-06-11 12:00:34  
I love it when I'm shamelessly being flirty with one of the girls I know that plays and you come across some stranger that's like...

"OMG, lesbo action!!!"

When really, it's boy/girl, but two girl characters.

Also have a friend who said he feels dirty when he plays his girl's mithra character sometimes... >.>
 Fairy.Konatax
サーバ: Fairy
user: Konata
By Fairy.Konatax 2009-06-11 12:02:52  
I get this a lot and it's annoying the guys start talking about sex... when you just want to do your ZM and ask for help...
I feel kind of abused =/
 Cerberus.Rayik
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Rayik
By Cerberus.Rayik 2009-06-11 12:05:37  
Honestly, I'm a male Hume, so no, never really been hit on. It's like the most "vanilla" of the game races. Sometimes I feel like all the other races in the game are more playful and flirty, and us Humes are just the "Go there, do this, get the job done" kinda guys. I think I might make a female Hume just to see what happens. Maybe with a really awful name like Imeazy or some such nonsense lol!

Hey Nieko, thought that was you.
 Garuda.Tyfoon
サーバ: Garuda
user: TYF00N
By Garuda.Tyfoon 2009-06-11 12:29:16  
Galka's Need love too :(
 Diabolos.Cyr
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Cyr
By Diabolos.Cyr 2009-06-11 12:34:32  
I have this thing where I absolutely must hit on everyone who I know is female. Can't stop myself. Sometimes I hit on dudes too, but only if they are cute like my Jhi :(
 Odin.Aramina
By Odin.Aramina 2009-06-11 12:39:55  
Only thing Galkas need is dying for Treasure Hunter >.>
 Fairy.Lethewaters
サーバ: Fairy
By Fairy.Lethewaters 2009-06-11 12:42:08  
Rayik said:
My wife and I play, and people hit on her all the time, possibly unaware her husband is standing right next to her lol. Most of the time it's young guys who flip out when they find out she's actually a girl, and, you guessed it, start hitting on her right away. We both joke it off, but once in a while these guys get a little carried away. It always funny to see thier reaction when she tells them "My hubby is that 75 DRK right behind you..."

Saw this thread and it reminded me of another game. I quoted Rayik because I think he hit the topic on the head. Alot of the ppl you see that "go OMG! Its a girl" are younger adults/kids. I've seen this happen to my Fiancee when we were in PT (Guess they missed the IRL part of the bazaar comment).

Oddly my first year that I played WoW I was hit on because I was a guy. I remember one person chasing me through multiple zones. It was kinda hilarious when they were in contested areas.
 Asura.Ludoggy
サーバ: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-06-11 12:46:16  
hitting happens on all mmos
on all of the Internets...
especially in places with the age group of 12-18
make your mithra named "nutcracker"
"bigballs" and you'll still get pestered
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-06-11 12:53:15  
Cyr said:
I have this thing where I absolutely must hit on everyone who I know is female. Can't stop myself.

Not a bad way to go thru live I suppose
 Gilgamesh.Tallulah
サーバ: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Tallulah 2009-06-11 12:57:42  
I've never flirted and never will. I screw around with my friends, but just joking around. I'm a guy playing as a hume female and I always like to mess with one male taru I do dynamis with. We've known each other for years and he was/is my rival. I <333333333333333 him
If people want a girlfriend they need to go outside.

I know a few people who've hooked up after meeting on this and I can't say I have confidence in relationships that originate online. My past experience is that they have always ended in a horrible situation for both parties involved.

I've had a few people who think I was a gal and have "hit on me", but anyone who talks to me can figure it out in a few minutes. I ignore them if I don't know them. Thankfully damn near everyone I know is aware I am a guy [now]. I catch grief for it now and then, and it pisses me off when it comes up. People who have a problem with a guy playing a female character have too much time on their hands.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-06-11 12:59:24  
On PSU I was a female Newmen because female newmens completely obliterated any other race/gender combo for magic (gender counted on that) and I got hit on constantly. Sometimes I would play along. I'd only say something if someone asked. I don't remember any gifts mainly because I was better off than many people on that game (not to brag, I played since the beginning and very often, my techs [spells] were usually the best on the server) so people usually asked me for ***.

But it was Xbox Live, so I got many, many voice chat invites. Har har, did their *** drop when I would say herro...
 Asura.Hoshiku
サーバ: Asura
user: Hoshiku
By Asura.Hoshiku 2009-06-11 13:01:35  
Some people hit on me but most assume i'm a dude. Guess I talk like a guy or something lmao.
 Diabolos.Cyr
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Cyr
By Diabolos.Cyr 2009-06-11 13:04:19  
Dasva said:
Cyr said:
I have this thing where I absolutely must hit on everyone who I know is female. Can't stop myself.

Not a bad way to go thru live I suppose

I'm aware.

Hey baby
 Cerberus.Phyrefly
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Phyrefly
By Cerberus.Phyrefly 2009-06-11 13:21:05  
People sometimes assume I'm a guy, too, and lately I don't bother correcting them because it's a nice change from being hit on.
 Pandemonium.Melaise
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: Melly
By Pandemonium.Melaise 2009-06-11 18:16:41  
Rayik said:
Honestly, I'm a male Hume, so no, never really been hit on. It's like the most "vanilla" of the game races. Sometimes I feel like all the other races in the game are more playful and flirty, and us Humes are just the "Go there, do this, get the job done" kinda guys. I think I might make a female Hume just to see what happens. Maybe with a really awful name like Imeazy or some such nonsense lol!

Hey Nieko, thought that was you.

aww, I <3 teh male Humes :) I don't do the whole flirting thing really but they make the best eye candy imo :D
 Odin.Ahligieri
user: jaeganja
By Odin.Ahligieri 2009-06-11 19:10:37  
I'm a male dhamel model 2, face A, and people thought I was a chick because of my name.

Which is odd since it seems like everyone pronounces the short version of my name, Ahli, like Muhammad Ali. Which is correct. Last I checked he wasn't fem, lol.

I haven't gotten any free ***from people that thought I was a chick though :/
 Garuda.Wooooodum
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-06-11 19:14:02  
A few times. A quick derogative remark soon throws them off my case, or my tail, if you'd prefer...

I tried my luck on Anye one time, but it didn't work. I've never quite gotten over it... ;;
 Garuda.Rae
user: Rae
By Garuda.Rae 2009-06-11 19:15:55  
I have the girl hume that is over used by the Japanese, so people assume I am a guy. I've only been hit on a few times on the game, and most of the time it is just some 15 year old who thinks I look like my character.

It should be easy to tell that I am a girl though. I uses faces, say lol and hun all the time. Maybe they think I'm a femenine dude? Who knows!

Sometimes when people use 'he' or 'him' in reference to me I usually pipe up and say that I am female. Otherwise, I just leave it alone. People also seem to think that I don't speak English which gets annoying when I am in a party and everyone talks to me in auto translate and then I think they don't speak English because they use the autotranslate function. >_< So a group of six people who speak the same language are going 'Camp.' 'Where?' 'Fish' 'Can I have it?'

It ALWAYS ends up going "Uh, I speak English btw..." "Oh! Me too!" lmfao

I'm just going to start saying "Ok people, I speak English, just a heads up. Not a gay Japanese male here thanks."
 Garuda.Rae
user: Rae
By Garuda.Rae 2009-06-11 19:17:54  
Lies Woo, you know you love the attention. :O
 Phoenix.Meez
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Meez
By Phoenix.Meez 2009-06-11 20:04:29  
yoooooo... has anybody actually read this whole thread? I just did... this ***is *** CRAZY... Coocoo... its a video game.... got dudes on here talkin about being motherly on one character and fatherly on another.... and givin emote lapdances... man idk about some of yall on here for real...
 Carbuncle.Cianti
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Cianti
By Carbuncle.Cianti 2009-06-11 20:05:48  
Not as much as my friends but yeah.. same as if I was at a bar or something. I have {Ice Spikes} don't touch the Ice Queen or you will be Paralyzed.
 Odin.Gaea
user:
By Odin.Gaea 2009-06-11 20:08:09
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

I'm a Taru F.

Yes, I get hit on constantly by both guys and girls :/

Forums, MSN messages, Game, etc.