What Do You Want In FFXIV?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXIV » General » What do you want in FFXIV?
What do you want in FFXIV?
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11
サーバ: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-06-19 09:23:06  
Tbest said:
Well, stop turning around! Sheesh!

LOL
 Fairy.Tbest
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-06-19 09:25:01  
I need to finish my Sam.... Dang crafting and lvling npc have been taking up all of my free time. Not to mention skilling Polearm/Archery on Sam.. Both of which are 100 lvls below cap... =( Oh well, at least WW/Smithing are done soon... Then more skilling. >.>
 Asura.Kuji
サーバ: Asura
user: Kuji88
By Asura.Kuji 2009-06-22 04:12:45  
i duno if this was said already but how bout Talking NPCs not walls of txt?
 Quetzalcoatl.Archkain
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Archkain
By Quetzalcoatl.Archkain 2009-06-22 04:50:35  
Not sure if anyones said this and if they have it must have been in a diffrent form and i overlooked it but more interactive zones or areas as well as mobs. Say there is a person who walked into a area and started to spam high lvl fire magic now this would destory the wildlife in that area but it would enventully grow back withen a few game years. Now say there is a family of monsters such as lizards or beastmen that had rare items people would be farming them like crazy but what if people overfarmed them and they became rare in that area unless people gave it time for the popultaion to grow back in numbers. also work the other way around say people leave an area alone for to long it gets overgrown and there are mobs everywhere. I'd also like to see the weather play more into effect
 Quetzalcoatl.Irie
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Galatea
By Quetzalcoatl.Irie 2009-06-22 06:37:29  
1. Spell lock is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. It's when you stay engaged/disengaged/bound when a spell animation is taking place in your bubble.

2. Typing a price. REALLY??? not hard. PS2Limitations I know. I shouldn't have to go left one, up 2, left one, up 4 to buy a damn crystal.

3. More knowledgeable NPCs or a library. There is a lot of stuff that took YEARS to figure out. Goblin drink was a fun wait right?!? Doesn't need to be handed out on a silver platter, but some foreshadowing, history, and hints to whatever the hell they want, would be cool.

Sidenote: There is a mithra involved in Lure of the Wildcat - Windurst that foreshadows PUP and their puppets by referencing Cardians and their anger, and her wondering if the mideast versions are like that. Epic, do more.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-06-22 06:50:28  
Kuji said:
i duno if this was said already but how bout Talking NPCs not walls of txt?

With the amount of missions, NPCs, CSs, etc...
That's a freaking lot of voices. Possible, but a huge effort. I can completely understand having text.

Another request I'd like to see...
Multi-hit stuff actually showing each hit seperately.
For example, Asuran Fists. 8 hits, right?
Let's say it does 800 damage. Instead of just showing 800 at the end, show 100 each hit (assuming each hit landed). I do dislike knowing I killed a mob before the animation of something is done, I think it would be cool if the mob (or person) doesn't die until the entire move is done. Would make fights more interesting to me. :3
 Bahamut.Rumaha
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-06-22 06:58:57  
I like the multi hit idea..typing a price {Yes, Please.}
 Remora.Chairo
サーバ: Remora
user: Chairo
By Remora.Chairo 2009-06-22 07:03:00  
I would like to see some improvements to the AH as well, I think they should make it kinda like EQII with how you can see the item, for how much and compare that to other items selling. I think that would go a long way of just being more productive. You see a Scorpion Harness for sale say for 200k well by godamnit you pay that amount and the gil goes to the person that you directly bought it from instead of just throwing all the same items of the same type into one category and turning it into a massive guessing game.

As for the monsters with the repeating models, I think if FFXIV is being built with the specs of pc and ps3 in mind I think they could take advantage of the hardware and software to do that.
 Bahamut.Rumaha
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-06-22 07:30:34  
Argento said:
Eireamhon said:
What if, SE took ur Mog house and enabled us to have like "job" closets?

That's not a bad idea. Hell, just let us section off our storage in general.

Its like a person w/ OCD's dream... please let us organize better ; ;.. job closet is a cool idea maybe have like a big *** closet... label 1 draw "Food" 1 "Weapons" etc....and on ur screen its like Windows Explorer menus lol

Food-
- - - - Meat
- - - - Seafood
- - - - Rice & Bread
Weapons-
- - - - - Swords
- - - - - Axes
- - - - - Ammo
Etc etc.
like that :p lol
 Remora.Nefertiti
サーバ: Remora
user: Nefertiti
By Remora.Nefertiti 2009-06-22 08:31:55  
I haven't read all the posts, only the current page posts.
Heres what i'd like to see improved for FFXIV:
1) Able to equip NPC Fellows with armor/weapons (and have the traits carried over to npc)
2) Better method of skilling up chocobo's level (not digging, but raising and racing) Also, as a side note, even though you can cap its STR from racing, it can't go faster than a rented chocobo when being called on the field, that should be fixed.
3) More macro lines per macro.
4) Mob's HP to be similar to Characters HP, unless of corse its a NM... (I don't understand how something "Even Match" has well over twice as much hp as me)
 Ramuh.Zyklon
By Ramuh.Zyklon 2009-06-22 08:34:07  
What do I want... For FFXIV to go away and just keep going with FFXI, because if and when SE ever puts a bullet into FFXI, I will never start another MMO. I have to much time invested into XI.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-06-22 08:48:26  
Zyklon said:
What do I want... For FFXIV to go away and just keep going with FFXI, because if and when SE ever puts a bullet into FFXI, I will never start another MMO. I have to much time invested into XI.

Sound like those bitter men that say "If my girl ever leaves me I'm never dating another girl again. I love her too much!"
 Asura.Kuji
By Asura.Kuji 2009-06-22 13:05:39  
I agree with Zyklon. I dont wana take years to learn another games ins and outs unless its a game you play casually like CS,CoD...Im getting older (21) and I know everything about ffxi id rather just keep playing this and I know I will
 Odin.Yakoo
サーバ: Odin
user: Yakoo
By Odin.Yakoo 2009-06-22 13:13:28  
Remove Haste/Slow I+II/Stun/Bind/Gravity/Escape from WHM/BLM/RDM, then add Time Mage as a Job! Ding!
[+]
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-06-22 13:25:22  
Yakoo said:
Remove Haste/Slow I+II/Stun/Bind/Gravity/Escape from WHM/BLM/RDM, then add Time Mage as a Job! Ding!

Hell yeah! They can have Hastega I and II, Stop (uber stun), Warpga, hell, even Meteor ^^
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-06-22 13:33:34  
Alchemists had Meteor. :x
 Shiva.Artemicion
サーバ: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-06-22 13:36:09
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Ultima

and I mean the spell, not the big machine boss thingy...
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-06-22 13:37:42  
Artemicion said:
Ultima

and I mean the spell, not the big machine boss thingy...

THIS!!! I want all the FF magic from all the previous FF
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-06-22 13:46:18  
Could be a non-elemental AM D:
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-06-22 13:47:36  
Haseyo said:
Alchemists had Meteor. :x

huh!?
when/where? o.0
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-06-22 13:51:32  
In Tactics. >.>;
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-06-22 14:22:19  
uhhh...not talking about the one for ps are you? >.>
cause the one for GBA and ds blow.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-06-22 14:24:06  
I found those better than the PS one. c.c
 Asura.Kuji
By Asura.Kuji 2009-06-23 00:11:07  
for whatever reason ffxiah wont let me post on my first submit...anywho

I would like to be able to read the *** top lettering line on /map for crying out loud..who designed that! /fail
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-06-23 00:24:24  
Kuji said:
for whatever reason ffxiah wont let me post on my first submit...

Is the "post as: Asura.Kuji" missing when you try?
 Cerberus.Nieko
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Nieko
By Cerberus.Nieko 2009-06-23 00:30:22  
while we're on maps how about those learning map type things. where u will be able to buy the maps or quest or whatever but once u visit a zone ur char kinda draws their own map as they adventure. I've seen similar map-making in different games and i think it would be pretty sweet. i mean i damn near have Xarcabard memorized from how many times i've been but still have no map of the zone >.>;
 Ifrit.Sabinblitz
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Sabinblitz 2009-06-23 00:31:31  
I'd like to see SE strike a good balance between earning good items and having random drops. e.g. I can't bring myself to camp leaping lizzy because I could spend hours/days trying to claim then get nothing. Perhaps everytime I killed leaping lizzy I'd get some points and eventually be guaranteed the drop. I'm not sugesting this for everything, but some kind of balance between random and earned.
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-06-23 00:35:17  
Nieko said:
while we're on maps how about those learning map type things. where u will be able to buy the maps or quest or whatever but once u visit a zone ur char kinda draws their own map as they adventure. I've seen similar map-making in different games and i think it would be pretty sweet. i mean i damn near have Xarcabard memorized from how many times i've been but still have no map of the zone >.>;

Yeah, I agree. Have the map fill in as you explore the zone. Would get people checking out all the nooks and crannies, anyways (at least, I would ^^)
 Ramuh.Thunderz
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2009-06-23 00:38:22  
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Nieko said:

Yeah, I agree. Have the map fill in as you explore the zone. Would get people checking out all the nooks and crannies, anyways (at least, I would ^^)

you know that would rulez...........o.o.......O.O.....:o

yeah i'd like that compared to the crap coffer/chest/Quest/BAH crawler nest quest /emo

they have going now
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-06-23 00:42:49  
Thunderz said:
yeah i'd like that compared to the crap coffer/chest/Quest/BAH crawler nest quest /emo

they have going now

Yeah, that ***always pissed me off. Such a pain in the balls, you gotta kill ***for the key (God Forbid you're not a THF or have one with you) then you get to search all over for the effing coffer...

And then the map is potentially a piece of crap anyways, like this garbage:

User submitted image

What a pile of ***LOL
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11