フォーラム » FFXI » General » Jeuno AH since 2006-July
Jeuno AH since 2006-July
 Phoenix.Boyaci
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user:
By Phoenix.Boyaci 2009-06-08 23:53:45
| Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

On the Database page of this site, we find the "Jeuno AH since 2006-July" section.

For each server, it lists total transactions, characters and active.

What exactly is the active listing? Is it the number of individual buyer and sellers in a specific time frame? And if so, what is that time frame? Last 2 weeks? Last 3 months?

If that is not the case, is there a site anyone knows of that shows server population numbers? Is there any resource that attempts to track the JP/NA ratio, for example?

I will finally be eligible for transfer off this miserable server in the next 3 weeks and have my destination narrowed down to a couple servers, but trying to gather as much information as possible before making the final determination.
 Phoenix.Vauge
user: Vauge
By Phoenix.Vauge 2009-06-09 00:14:02  
Yeah. Phoenix blows, but i'll tell you that you'll miss it when your gone. I went to a few servers actually over the span of playing and I have to say when you first create your character and see that ===Welcome to Phoenix=== sign for the very first time, it sticks with you lol. I heard from a couple friends that Kujata was apparently pretty good but I wouldnt take their word for it. Oh, and this is definatly not the account ive been playing on for years, this one has only been around for a couple months so dont bash on it ;P
 Phoenix.Boyaci
user:
By Phoenix.Boyaci 2009-06-09 00:22:07
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

I've played for ~2 yrs but only the last 2 months on Phoenix. It will not be missed. =)
 Phoenix.Boyaci
user:
By Phoenix.Boyaci 2009-06-10 17:15:39
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

bump