users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » ACP11 Body for DRG
ACP11 Body for DRG
 Bahamut.Fyyvoaa
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Fyyvoaa
By Bahamut.Fyyvoaa 2009-06-07 12:34:56  
What would be the best augments for the ACP11 body for Dragoon?

Finally won the damned fight, now I want that body piece :D
 Asura.Ludoggy
サーバ: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-06-07 12:37:24  
Acc+Double attack.
Whatever you want.
[+]
 Shiva.Artemicion
サーバ: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-06-07 12:49:55
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Personally I'd use it to give DRG some divine justice in making them what in essence would be a Haubergeon. Certainly the most worthy WS and melee piece considering the nature of polearm weapon skills being primarily multi-hit.
 Bahamut.Fyyvoaa
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Fyyvoaa
By Bahamut.Fyyvoaa 2009-06-07 13:18:02  
Artemicion said:
Personally I'd use it to give DRG some divine justice in making them what in essence would be a Haubergeon. Certainly the most worthy WS and melee piece considering the nature of polearm weapon skills being primarily multi-hit.

Your talking about the Acc+10 and Att+10 aye?

That's what I ended up doing, talked with one of my friends who knows a good bit about stats and crap
 Fenrir.Krazyrs
サーバ: Fenrir
user: krazyrs
By Fenrir.Krazyrs 2009-06-08 03:10:40  
why acc?
your DRG... you have Acc Bonus II

att+10
da+2
 Midgardsormr.Fireheart
サーバ: Midgardsormr
By Midgardsormr.Fireheart 2009-06-08 03:20:03  
I've wondered the very same question actually, and whether or not it would even be worth it to use on DRG at all. In my opinion, att+10 da+2 is dumb b/c it's just a gimp askar body, an acc/att is dumb b/c of pole merits, l.torque, and Acc Bonus II trait. In the end I chose Da+2 crit+3 for WS piece to act as a mini-Zahak Mail. In the end it really comes down to what you already own and what piece you're wanting this armor to replace.

In the end I'll buy a real Zahak Mail and get the Cor QD body.
 Caitsith.Comedies
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Comedies
By Caitsith.Comedies 2009-06-08 05:05:22  
My dad and I just recently completed ACP, We both got bodies for our DRG's. And we both got ACC/ATK+10.
[+]
 Siren.Ihm
VIP
サーバ: Siren
user: Ihm
By Siren.Ihm 2009-06-08 06:06:46  
Realistically, no mater what you have on your ACP body, nothing will top a 6-hit build with Askar Body then WSing in Heca Body, assuming you're using Drakesbane, due to the 50% STR Mod as well as the accuracy the Heca gives.
[+]
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-06-08 10:06:12  
Ihm said:
Realistically, no mater what you have on your ACP body, nothing will top a 6-hit build with Askar Body then WSing in Heca Body, assuming you're using Drakesbane, due to the 50% STR Mod as well as the accuracy the Heca gives.

Zahak's is much much better for Drakes than heca is.

For Drg, DA/Crit is probably the only real way to go (till you get zahak's) like one of the above posters did.

Too many other options for Drg out there for this one to have a real place.
[+]
 Phoenix.Mogue
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Mogue
By Phoenix.Mogue 2009-06-08 12:00:21  
Ihm said:
Realistically, no mater what you have on your ACP body, nothing will top a 6-hit build with Aurum Body then WSing in Zahak's Body, assuming you're using Drakesbane, due to the 50% STR Mod as well as the accuracy the Zahak's and Aurum give.

ftfy