New FFXIV Interview - Translator Please!

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » New FFXIV Interview - Translator please!
New FFXIV Interview - Translator please!
 Lakshmi.Gluttony
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Gluttony
By Lakshmi.Gluttony 2009-06-05 16:24:58  
Seems this New Famitsu interview might contain some new info. One thing I managed to gather was that the world is actually called Haiderin and Eorzea is actually a region of the world. I think anyways, I used Googles translator but it doesn't work all that well. I know there's some JP speakers here, anyone care to translate the interview for us?

http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/1224702_1124.html

-Name of world is Haiderin, Eorzea is a Region of the world.
-They'll now be charging for 30 days of play time instead of charging people at the beginning/end of a month
-Races might not share the same name of the races in FFXI

Thats what I've managed to gather so far.
 Sylph.Hitetsu
サーバ: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2009-06-05 16:30:14  
Google Translations says:

Quote:

FFXIV

2009 June 3, 2007 (local time) on the Final Fantasy XIV's Q & A session. This session was attended by the large media around the world, had a chance to interview the individual for Japan on the same media. Corresponding to two of his interview with Mr. Kawamoto Nobuaki Tanaka Hiromiti. Q & A session was a deep interview and could not hear what. I want to read on slowly.

● Translation of today's

- The first next-generation MMORPG, but there was a different story, or why the numbering of the title? Please tell us around.

Tanaka and four are from a project about a year before, since the XIV, the story is to make as I was. But maybe at that time, separate from us, away from XIV also can be made. Then, XV, I might have become. The first XI, when made, the FF series, a subtitle Since MMO play "online" Let's put it as orthodox and decided a series of rules. FF of the main path of doing so again as it was in the numbering. In the process of making, if only I had no place in DEKI numbering, I was also told that to give up, we made the best (laughs).

- Why this announced at E3 it?

To make a major announcement today Tanaka, Tokyo Game Show and E3 and I feel I have enough. The MOSOU FFXI, but, especially, the FFXIV simultaneous launch is a world, that when the foreign media in one place, you have only two events. The timing also wanted to say that by now (laughs).

- FFXIII's graphics, and you feel in comparison. It is the same engine?

Tanaka MMO, so I think it's FFXIII for the number of very different compared with 1 per-dense body and the FFXIII should have a min. FFXIII's engine is the same as KURISUTARUTSURUZU, customized so that each state now has, I think we have to get used to our own.

● view of the world?

- The new world stage EORUZEA, view the world? VANA close the deal??

Kawamoto EORUZEA that is the name of the region, but the deal was VANA name of the whole world. The name of the whole world is set to name HAIDERIN. As FFXI's world view and world view is different. FFXIII games offline, the other like some of the SF-like atmosphere, we are aiming for is a better road in that fantasy is the same, FFXI, and provide different forms of fantasy I think we can.

- I was out like a small flying ship air.

Kawamoto look. In that sense, is a different world view.

- The size of the field would be level.

Tanaka announced it will follow later (laughs).

- The world of FFXI, and we do not alter.

I Kawamoto vary greatly. That much is certain.

- Or to put in the sea, for example, I can fly freely in the sky?

Tanaka believes that a lot, so there may be also be a dead issue, Please wait until the next release.

- He would like the production and synthesis.

Hey there I also Tanaka (laughs).

- Jobs, the tribe is going on?

Tanaka's concept to the FFXI community's attempt FFXIV from the point where, in common with ethnic avatars as alter ego of the player tries. In view of the world (the name) may not be GARUKA. So, how to call it looks like the same tribe that is different.

- That appeared to correspond to the tribe and MISURA TARUTARU?

Tanaka Yes. FFXI debuted in the five tribes are different names and features.

- The number of tribes is different?

It is still Kawamoto.

- (Laughs). I feel like is getting more realistic characters and OBOSHIKI TARUTARU video has been published.

It's just that it was in the world in pursuit of Kawamoto Kono. What happens to the good character of the wind TARUTARU when the world was this? I believe that.

The two characters and OBOSHIKI Gull ... Tanaka.

Hana Kawamoto most of the match - or arrays.

Tanaka proportions for each tribe is quite a lot of it has changed.

- FFXI's original storyline was to develop a stand-alone. The new initiative, FFXIV what?

Kawamoto, stand-alone and is good at the Square Enix, for its part in the forward direction would be enhanced. And, instead of a muscle that is provided by the various stories about where we are and I think it is interesting gimmick.

- There's a cutscene?

Kawamoto, FFXI, it will be available than in rich.

- Scene of the conversation is in full voice?

Kawamoto not reply? (Laughs)

Tanaka, now, to enjoy, all that (laughs).

- (Laughs.). And talk about the story, it also comes in a variety of visual keywords.

仕込N may have a lot of staff ticker Tanaka (laughs).

- Common themes in the story and crystal?

Kawamoto, and FFXI is different but of course, are of course covered.

- For music, please tell us about the support of the appointment of Mr. Uematsu and surround sound.

Tanaka's original FF, and speaking of music, we think of Mr. Uematsu, I went to talk to the first Mr. Uematsu. We are all busy and do not do it, "How?" I asked, is everything to me (laughs).

- That the track?

Tanaka has chosen to do track.

- Oh.

Tanaka for the 5.1 surround but are based on the idea that the surround format, so even if it's tight delivery online, looking for something light and space.

● job?

- Please tell me about the job.

Kawamoto is a job for us as the concept of FFXI's job is to continue to have, and I want to expand. However, we thank you JOBUSHISUTEMU is considered to be very different. The key idea is that it is weapons. How to change your main weapon in the fight. However, different jobs, we will be expanding the JOBUSHISUTEMU.

- FF, that's not what the specific job series?

Kawamoto is the same that I have.

- That there is no senior position?

Kawamoto look.

After Tanaka and Q & A session to provide an answer, I had no questions from anyone, was at a level I have experienced.

- More. Skills such as system?

Tanaka, FFXI, and is preparing for another system.

- Job, including levels, the new system?

Kawamoto look.

- Could you tell me more?

In that job to take over the concept of this Kawamoto, similar to the past. Switch to play a lot, and that When you grow, and now I have raised me better. If we believe this way.遠MAWASHI but a pretty good way (laughs).

- What is it that other MMO-like skills of the title?

Skills or to introduce a full Kawamoto? Including a system would be in the form of new growth at all.

● game system?

- A change that could significantly JOBUSHISUTEMU, game system?

Kawamoto, FFXI, the game system and is thought to be different. Rather, I tend to think that the recent emphasis on real-time system, so it is not at all represent the different actions and it is no action. However, there is a fear they could not enjoy a long battle to get more. I think there is about it. For beginners and I want to be able to think about that kind of thing, and I can also do込MITAI people. FFXI is not the action, but also, when I was considering the timing or manner of positions. Such a direction, and I think IKERE no increase in levels of difficulty. Action is not never.

- XIV, ZUBARI the elements of Uri and I think that is?

Keywords Kawamoto's growth and we discussed in the Q & A session, I think Uri is how to grow. Let it grow and how to grow. FFXI's old, that just beat the enemies to level up the way for the beginner it is hard. Naturally as possible, the Quest offers a variety of information from the user's online games have never done, something that we can get growth in that it worked. Of course, the FF cut scenes and events appear, but I have a story, by a quest, and other people get so excited. I want to offer and enjoy all the growth.

- XI, in the image, which was introduced recently as FIRUDOOBUVARA?

Kawamoto image would not wrong. We can not put it more widely, "I can", "Tomorrow there will be" like that, "I can do tomorrow" I would like to enjoy it to the system.

- The one, multiplayer, and quickly, in a long time is that for? SOROPUREI are aware of this?

Kawamoto look. Aware that there is no question. However, it is not what it once it is made to play solo, I love the most in the earlier growth, and meet people, nature, and to触RE合ERU, fine solo出会ENAKATTARA , what they feel. It is welcoming to everyone. "What can I do today?" I would also like思WANAKU.

After Tanaka PATIPUREI is, to attack people, the recovery is so strange that people are increasingly aware about the proper roles.

- I still enjoy the PATIPUREI.

I think it is the best MMO Tanaka.

Some of the guests want to enjoy the light Kawamoto, today there are some good people and I think so far, I think some people want more. And want to shape it to meet the needs is expected.

● asking Trailers

- The trailer had a flying object?

For each set of fine Kawamoto Sono is not talking yet, so ... we watched the video, like that scene, but there are also elements, so I can not say anything before, so we would watch many times.

The artwork is considered a designer Tanaka,目指SOU and high fantasy. In medieval times, and I would feel.

- I was a huge picture of the organisms in the water? I and Leviathan.

Kawamoto (laughs). The important thing is that I exist, and now I can not answer yet.

- There were some scenes I put up a barrier that魔道certified.

I have also produced a cut scene Kawamoto, and some cut scenes have been captured as a symbol of the battle. I like that type of movie.

- Finally we have some Chocobo.

Kawamoto at SCEA has announced when the first Chocobo,沸KIMASHITA than I expected. "What's really the FF" What is it, and I guess they know everything. Because the present case, as Chocobo FFXI is different and so are unable to say, we are just as worried about.

- There was talk of fighting more than one pair, you get what?

In a multiple Kawamoto into whether it is time to eliminate an opponent's body. Consider a large-scale combat in that sense I'm KEDOMO What do you defeat the enemy general, or not act in a party. I can think of would be consistent in that kind of thing.

- Working together to attack the enemy?

Donations are now Kawamoto imagination.

- (Laughs). I do not even hint about the combat system.

Mashi Tei just so ready to say her Tanaka, a little longer, please. They would say in a state of limbo, after "changed" and it could mean.

- To complete what it has not yet been decided.

Tanaka Yes. Also embedded in the actual combat system, I will be a dead issue if they upset the balance significantly.

- Non-cooperation relationship between the players would you? For example, PK (Player Kill: killing the other player characters) to incorporate the most?

Kawamoto and is not to PK, PvP (personam) and not an element of something we, and we are. In addition, the parties feel it is浮KABIMASU cooperation, we believe that we not only cooperate. We are seeking a new form of cooperation there.

Tanaka, PK and KS (kill steal: to take away with murder) is about the same stance in FFXI,臨MIMASU.

● point was that I?

- In addition to the avatar of FFXI, and is not relevant?

Tanaka Basically I think I would have chosen. But now, FFXI, who have chosen to play the future because I think there's FFXIV in that when you move in with friends離RETAKUNAI to引KI継GERU well as the name is not considered .

Kawamoto us as a people, in a separate community but now, taking over the community, I think that in most nuclei. To take over the data but I do not think anything we can both go to nature as possible.

For example, Tanaka FFXIV from a friend are playing FFXI, or call a friend, or at play. The reverse is MOARI.

- Friends list and for taking over the shell and link?

Kawamoto for those looking at now is trying to assist you.

- When the service formally charged?

Tanaka, FFXI's monthly billing system, but this time with no PlayOnline, Square Enix ID-based system we used. Square Enix's ID system it is charged every 30 days. Anniversary charges for these now is the mainstream, this is considered such a form.

- Items such as billing?

Tanaka, I do not think so.

If you can convince her to name Kawamoto, but just in general are not considered.

- PC and compatible version of OS?

Tanaka, when the beta test which I would like to identify the OS and what is mainstream.

- The average game for the PC if you play?

Tanaka, FFXI, this may be considerably higher than the specification. If neither of the FFXI, MMO, so we are looking for five years. 5 This time we do something to set the highest standards and specifications such that a year later.

- The capacity of the server?

Tanaka is the basic design so that we have FFXI on, turn right a few degrees around the goal of a maximum of World 5000-6000 are based on assumptions. Then I will take shape depending on the number of users to increase the number of servers and the World.

- How is the World?

Tanaka got it (laughs). I do not know. But that's the FFXI超ETAI is so ... .... I managed a目指SHITAI it.

- 30 World?

Tanaka (laughs). The first FFXI, was also from around the world 16. But the case of FFXI, and PlayStation 2 in Japan from the beginning, PC, North America, Europe, Xbox 360, so I stepped on stage, and think this is because it is trying to do it at the same time, start dash in its own way It is expected there.

- And now the video game network that is natural given the circumstances, it is expected to be the number of explosive.

We hope that happens Tanaka (laughs). So, FFXI, and has a different environment.

- Given that network, Xbox 360 is also hard, and was under consideration.

Tanaka talks are continuing basis. Originally, four years before the E3 in FFXI, I'm talking to you was, however, that a compromise with each other ... ... so there's quite difficult, and that wants to discuss the future.

- What software will be released benchmarks?

I want you Kawamoto, has said that. But, considering that stage yet.

● FFXI for users

- The user's influence on FFXI, do you think?

Tanaka, FFXI, and the course FFXIV that do both, I think it is going to tighten. However, because FFXIV is considered as a system to play after a short period of time, but they do parallel may not be so bitter. Seven years, have been extended to a strictly technical and gone, at some point the situation's not IKANAKYA FFXIV the slide would be naturally.

- FFXI's developer, hopes that the only?

Tanaka, I think it is the user's choice. FFXI's the way I want to do is let to continue, FFXIV, who is interested in you to do. There is also the feeling that you do both of course.

- Just because it's new, FFXIV, just that I'm not.

Sounds like Tanaka. Rather, it's乗RI遅RE FFXI, their customers and I thought that's what I'm happy FFXIV, I'd try.

Kawamoto's no hard drive for FFXI, people do not like the first, online games, MMO so interesting that I heard you say it, the FF, especially the people届KETAI Fan Series Those are some thoughts.

- FFXI is the next one year, did you have plans for the upgrade, depending on how you can get it done?

It's up to Mr. Tanaka. We are as I would like to continue it. FFXI already, and the FFXIV, and two years after the development team is running their own state. FFXI, you want to own the team is still like a lot.

- FFXI, it's even that.

There is a lot coming from me is still a proposal to upgrade Tanaka, please have fun.

- The relevance of FFXI, and other series?

Kawamoto, FFXI, and I can also have relevance as it was doing. Fact that we still are. Do not say that kind of daring, and upgraded, "Oh, you have this" I get, so I think the best (laughs).

● and enthusiasm, and that the FF?

- Thank you for his enthusiasm.

Tanaka plan period is that it will be 4-5 years and the long-awaited debut at last. MMORPG's and I started it from the start to the official. 5年NARI 10年NARI the future, if we make the world IKERE new players and everyone.

Kawamoto is a concept, I have a story and enhance the growth and, over the new "place" feeling that you want.集MARERU create a forum that everyone is working really hard, so I enjoy the place more than a year. We also feel the enthusiasm in the production of a play or whatever it盛RI込MERU.

- The 2010 release will be launched, this would be a formal launch.

Tanaka has released in the year 2010 is in the timing of formal services. To herald in the beta test of course. During the test or how many are undecided, and the circumstances of the recent MMORPG beta test 9 as it is about a month duration.

- It's momentum that is likely to start the beta later this year (laughs).

I might Tanaka (laughs).

- For the cover of FF, Please Help Me To create a series of keywords.

Tanaka, FFXI, when made, the FFI, we started making it difficult to redefine the technical capacity and not in a relationship when you created. It's the same thing and that's to FFXIV again. Hardware and technology, the new FF? Make? It is characteristic of a series that's different for every taste. But the underlying definition of a magic crystal or DAっ, I say, for example KEARU remain KEARU. Just get the story and world view that different systems, that is FF, I want to protect. I always say, FFI, and an extension of.

Just so that the redefinition of Kawamoto Tanaka, the words began to grow, the FF, I thought when the growth was defined as a series. The story will open the door to new growth, from the FF, and I think it is. And also the need for change in each of the growth system, it is a proposition of one (laughs).

- Would have taken a half-man, half expecting to end uncertainty for FFXI players, thank you messages.

Tanaka, FFXI, and 7 years is to continue I did not think, I have raised a very good game in our players. For a game like that, I want to continue to develop in the future. FFXIV XI, is a vector, we create a different, and we offer a fun and new. Please enjoy at any risk.

Kawamoto, FFXIV FFXI, it's not the greatest friend, and I think the biggest rival. What will become a rival or a friend, but I will have to decide not to decide for us players. So as we say is please look at both. We are made to be a friend and I continue to say so. How do I become a friend, or could be good to each other than to work hard. I would think with all the players.
 Phoenix.Baelorn
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Baelorn
By Phoenix.Baelorn 2009-06-05 16:45:51  
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/story.html?story=18309
 Garuda.Wooooodum
サーバ: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-06-05 16:47:53  
Gluttony said:
Seems this New Famitsu interview might contain some new info. One thing I managed to gather was that the world is actually called Haiderin and Eorzea is actually a region of the world. I think anyways, I used Googles translator but it doesn't work all that well. I know there's some JP speakers here, anyone care to translate the interview for us?

http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/1224702_1124.html

-Name of world is Haiderin, Eorzea is a Region of the world.
-They'll now be charging for 30 days of play time instead of charging people at the beginning/end of a month
-Races might not share the same name of the races in FFXI

Thats what I've managed to gather so far.

http://www.thefinalfantasy14.com/news/further-developments-more-questions-answered

Rough paraphrasing on "my" site.
 Lakshmi.Gluttony
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Gluttony
By Lakshmi.Gluttony 2009-06-05 17:10:07  

Perfect. Thanks Baelorn!