users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Salvage/Assault » Captain Rank/Assault Static Wanted
Captain Rank/Assault Static Wanted
 Phoenix.Arenegeth
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Arenegeth
By Phoenix.Arenegeth 2012-11-03 10:03:34  
Looking for some dedicated people to go through Assaults for Captain Rank/Mythic requirement.

I’m already at Corporal but I’m willing to do everything from the start if people need it.

My playtime is flexible and I can probably adjust it to be on when everybody can make the runs, I’m also lenient on run frequency (like 4 tags, one run a week).

I’m willing to transfer servers if necessary.

If interested, post here or send me a PM, or send me a /tell in-game if you’re on Phoenix.
 Odin.Godofgods
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Godofgods 2012-11-03 10:06:21  
good luck finding one. Been trying to get em done myself for ages.
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2012-11-03 10:09:02  
Only need 3 people now, even the FL assaults are a push over at 99.
By Avitori 2012-11-03 11:28:48  
I have also been trying to find a group for awhile to finish my Captain rank. I am on Valefor though ._.

If you are willing to transfer best I can say is we can do them all with my mule lol
By Arenegeth 2012-11-03 13:03:20  
Odin.Blazza said: »
Only need 3 people now, even the FL assaults are a push over at 99.

Technically speaking, I can probably solo (ignoring the three people entry restriction of course) all of the assaults that require killing something, on BST. Some assaults that require NPC babysitting for example can be trickier and may require/be easier with more people.

Then there is Lebros Supplies that I tried doing with three people all with movement+ gear/abilities (BRD/SMN/DNC) and still couldn’t get all the NPC’s fed on time. That may require more than 3 people unless there’s a trick I don’t know about.

Avitori said: »
I have also been trying to find a group for awhile to finish my Captain rank. I am on Valefor though ._.

If you are willing to transfer best I can say is we can do them all with my mule lol

I can transfer over to Valefor, I’ll give it some time to see if anybody on Phoenix is interested first, there could also be other people on Valefor who want in or are willing to transfer servers.

We should be OK duoing+alt on anything besides the aforementioned Lebros Supplies Assault (don’t know if you done it already), may need some people to help with that one (should be easy with a full party of six).
By Avitori 2012-11-03 13:20:44  
Updated the assaults tab on my profile so you can see which ones i've done so far. If you don't end up finding anyone let me know , i'm pretty reliable when it comes to this stuff.

I would do it all myself but my third character I used to assault/salvage with is banned. ヽ(;▽;)ノ
 Phoenix.Gaiarorshack
サーバ: Phoenix
user: MiavPigen
By Phoenix.Gaiarorshack 2012-11-03 13:34:00  
if you are on eu time i would love to do it

i have 2 charactes i can duo box. but i also need mah gf's character to just enter an leech assaults point

also i have neo nyzul in weekend so it has to fit with that i have tags for that
 Valefor.Xerus
サーバ: Valefor
user: Xerus
By Valefor.Xerus 2012-11-04 22:46:25  
I've been helping a couple of groups the past few months get their Captain ranks completed recently. Had another group scheduled to begin about 2 weeks ago, but the majority of the group had things come up. One of the people may still have interest in joining as well. If the times you want to go aren't weird, I would not mind assisting. Send me a PM in game if you're still looking for a group, Avitori.
By Arenegeth 2012-11-07 15:04:51  
If you guys at Valefor still have space for Assault runs let me know, since everything fell apart here on Phoenix.

I did mention the word “dedicated” in my original post perhaps I should have bolded it, colored it red and added a few exclamation points as well, since people see it fit to waste my time (is Promy runs all over again).

Please do not contact me if you’re not seriously interested in doing this on a steady schedule (particularly if it involves a server move). There’s nothing wrong with having other priorities, just don’t waste my time for no reason, and believe it or not some of us have real lives beyond this game, show some common courtesy.
 Siren.Mithradee
サーバ: Siren
user: Mithradee
By Siren.Mithradee 2012-11-07 15:33:03  
To bad we are not on the same server would gladly do the missions with you and my mule. But if anyone on Lakshmi would like to do the climb please tell me and we can figure out a day or two to run.
By Arenegeth 2012-11-07 16:26:15  
Siren.Mithradee said: »
To bad we are not on the same server would gladly do the missions with you and my mule. But if anyone on Lakshmi would like to do the climb please tell me and we can figure out a day or two to run.

I did say “I’m willing to transfer servers” in my original post (why is everybody ignoring this?) if I was looking only for Phoenix I would have posted on the server forum.

Assaults are priority No.1 for me right now, with the new expansion coming out I want old content over and done with.

Avitory has precedence though since he posted first in this thread, considering he hasn’t hooked up with other people yet.

Wherever I end up moving however, I’d like some assurances as to your dedication towards this event, if you’re not willing or able to at least play the measly two-three hours a week (for a four tag weekly run) it would take for this and show up on agreed upon times and not skip runs for other in-game things, don’t drag me over to your server to waste both my money and my time please.
 Siren.Mithradee
サーバ: Siren
user: Mithradee
By Siren.Mithradee 2012-11-07 17:13:58  
Well somehow I did miss that part of your post and do apologize. If you end up not heading to Valefor I am more then willing to do the 4 tags a week or more if you could. Would prefer to do split runs of 4 and 3 each week to increase climb speed but that all comes down to if you wanted to do that.

I have a whm mule that can tag along with us. Think I have up to lance corporal cleared on main. Can not think of where my mule is but will get back to you on that one.

If you decided to come here I would be willing to do other things as well if you wanted to keep us busy since I personally do not know many people and I am sure you would not either.

I would follow you to Valefor to team up with others but have around 74 days left tell I can move.

Edit: My name says Siren even tho I am on Lakshmi. I have changed it a couple times to just say the name but still says both.

Good luck no matter what you decide.