Persistance LS Exposed! (Proof With Charcter Names)

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Midgardsormr » Persistance LS exposed! (Proof with charcter names)
Persistance LS exposed! (Proof with charcter names)
First Page 2 3 4
 Midgardsormr.Zaphoid
サーバ: Midgardsormr
Game: FFXI
user: zaphoid
By Midgardsormr.Zaphoid 2009-06-05 01:16:14  
Don't take my word for it the people that exposed them first took screen shots of their forum thread and then to prevent them from covering it up they posted the screen shots on a separate server so (Persistance) could not cover their tracks (pretty damm smart):

http://sephius.sector7slums.net

I hate botters, especially when it is an entire LS. If your sick and tired of botters then I encourage you to take 2 minutes and click on the below link, scroll to the bottom of the page, there is a section for the Special Task Force and it is completely anonymous.

https://secure.playonline.com/supportus/exmf.html

What could be sweeter then to have them shut down before they can make back (they paid 2500 out of pocket for their bot) their money :)
 Ifrit.Thunderz
サーバ: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Thunderz 2009-06-05 01:24:55
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

cool info hope stf does something about it
 Ramuh.Konoko
サーバ: Ramuh
user: lnick
By Ramuh.Konoko 2009-06-05 01:26:44  
But why would you post it here, when it's already on BG? >.<

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Konoko
サーバ: Ramuh
user: lnick
By Ramuh.Konoko 2009-06-05 01:40:12  
Bartimaeus said:
Konoko said:
But why would you post it here, when it's already on BG? >.<

Some of us never visit BG now.

o
 Midgardsormr.Artaxerxes
By Midgardsormr.Artaxerxes 2009-06-05 02:58:26  
Zomg we bot, what else u gonna tell us, water is wet?

P.S we've already made back what we paid and then some. Thanks midgard buyers
[+]
 Midgardsormr.Corwen
user: Corwen
By Midgardsormr.Corwen 2009-06-05 03:15:39  
Ok... You're about 3 weeks late. Besides, what was there to expose when they flat out admit in their forums several times (before they were taken down) that they bot and expect new applicants to bot and brag on BG that they have NASA?
 Bahamut.Reith
サーバ: Bahamut
user:
By Bahamut.Reith 2009-06-05 03:25:25

Eh, don't even bother with morons like them. They are everywhere, they'll always be around, just hope they'll leave by finally getting a life and getting laid. Instead of sucking each other off and circle jerking for lolgil and wasting RL money on in-game items.. what a *** waste of a life. This world is becoming hell because of morons like them.. lol
 Asura.Lordgenbu
サーバ: Asura
user: Lordgenbu
By Asura.Lordgenbu 2009-06-05 04:10:07  
Just a small question, why is botting so bad to you noobs? Lol

Who cares It's a bot whatever, I do it too.
[+]
 Bahamut.Reith
user:
By Bahamut.Reith 2009-06-05 04:15:53

Er, duh numbnuts, everyone bots, it's old news. So why even say it? oh hey, I know, why don't you go bot your mom. and the word 'noob' is over 20 years old.. learn some new slang. [/All right!] Man I'm bored..

Edit: Not everyone, considering I find myself not to be THAT *** lazy, I would rather not bot. That and I don't feel like wasting RL money on something I don't care for. I also know plenty of others who don't bot, they play the game HOW IT WAS MEAN'T TO BE PLAYED. That and botting is old news.. I've outclaimed many botters with ACTUAL SKILL, which most people seem to lack for the past 6-7 years.
 Kujata.Gavinn
サーバ: Kujata
user: Gavin
By Kujata.Gavinn 2009-06-05 04:41:38  
Claiming a mob with a random delay after it pops takes a lot of skill.
 Midgardsormr.Epics
user: syztems
By Midgardsormr.Epics 2009-06-05 04:47:17  
wtf this is here too? if anyone was wondering why he posted in other places was because he gets made fun of no matter where he posts. oh yeah sephius did you ever get your paypal/hotmail/egs passwords back? lmao
 Midgardsormr.Epics
By Midgardsormr.Epics 2009-06-05 04:50:05  
Reith said:
Eh, don't even bother with morons like them. They are everywhere, they'll always be around, just hope they'll leave by finally getting a life and getting laid. Instead of sucking each other off and circle jerking for lolgil and wasting RL money on in-game items.. what a *** waste of a life. This world is becoming hell because of morons like them.. lol

reminds me of those virgins who call all women *** and act like its a horrible insult. SEX DUDE GO GET LAID, EVEN THO I SAID LYKE U DONT HAVE A LIFE AND U DONT HAVE ANY EFFECT ON THE WORLD..LYKE..U MAKE DA WORLD BAD...

and stop talking about "skill" you sound like the geeks you seem to hate/describe in your posts everywhere.
 Bahamut.Reith
user:
By Bahamut.Reith 2009-06-05 04:52:26

Gavinn said:

Indeed it does, but I've been doing it for years now. Some people just can't do it so rely on botting, which is all gravy, I love watching botters say I bot when I outclaim them. Makes my day and I give them a tickle-me'-elmo. :]
 Midgardsormr.Epics
By Midgardsormr.Epics 2009-06-05 04:54:59  
Reith said:
Gavinn said:

Indeed it does, but I've been doing it for years now. Some people just can't do it so rely on botting, which is all gravy, I love watching botters say I bot when I outclaim them. Makes my day and I give them a tickle-me'-elmo. :]

im sure that lvl 14 war was heartbroken over the purple leaping lizzy you were farming for your E-gf. congratulations you bring much honor to family
[+]
 Midgardsormr.Epics
By Midgardsormr.Epics 2009-06-05 04:58:16  
with one click
Reith said:
Hey, learn to spell then maybe I'll feel insulted.. haha, call me a geek if you want, do I care? not really. though, I guess I care enought to reply, otherwise no.

reminds me of those virgins who call all women *** and act like its a horrible insult. SEX DUDE GO GET LAID, EVEN THO I SAID LYKE U DONT HAVE A LIFE AND U DONT HAVE ANY EFFECT ON THE WORLD..LYKE..U MAKE DA WORLD BAD...

and stop talking about "skill" you sound like the geeks you seem to hate/describe in your posts everywhere.[/quote]
Yeah.. your logic fails man, I barely understood any of that first part. and posts everywhere? do I have a stalker or something now![/quote]

its part of the sarcasm, because everything you say is pointless, stupid, and just not funny. You sit there talking about "getting laid lolgil" and how great you are at this easy game. Your ***just doesn't stick together. ill just keep it simple because idiot asians like yourself aren't worth the effort.

YOU'RE A ***, MAN LOLGILRMT U NVR GET LAID LOL ENOUGHT ENOUGHT ENOUGHT LOL ENOUGHT.
[+]
 Bahamut.Reith
user:
By Bahamut.Reith 2009-06-05 04:58:48

Epics said:
Reith said:
Gavinn said:

im sure that lvl 14 war was heartbroken over the purple leaping lizzy you were farming for your E-gf. congratulations you bring much honor to family

Yeah, it brought alot of honor to your family knowing that I "farmed" a Burnie. Aswell, I'm pretty sure your the one with a E-g/f, considering all you can do is loltrytoinsultmebutfail.
 Asura.Zekky
user: Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2009-06-05 04:59:47  
Do we really need to make a thread every time an LS is caught hacking? Really? People seem to act like this is new news or something every time. D=
 Midgardsormr.Epics
By Midgardsormr.Epics 2009-06-05 05:01:13  
im just replying to the stupid ***you seem to need to post everywhere. why arent you getting laid dude? WHY ARENT YOU GETTING LAID AND SPELLING CORRECTLY!? post more pictures of the dog that really satisfies the *** in your bedroom as an icon, because no one here gives a ***about what you have to say kiddo. keep trying though Captain Pussy.
 Bahamut.Reith
user:
By Bahamut.Reith 2009-06-05 05:01:56

Idiot asian? haha.. Dude, I'm not even asian moron, learn your facts before trying to insult. This game is only easy if you bot, which your dumbass does. I bet you feel real accomplished at the end of the day knowing your a complete moron everyday right before you go to sleep.
 Midgardsormr.Epics
By Midgardsormr.Epics 2009-06-05 05:02:30  
Zekky said:
Do we really need to make a thread every time an LS is caught hacking? Really? People seem to act like this is new news or something every time. D=

yes because at the end of the day no one cares and it drives them insane. While they pound away at their keyboard into blogs and forums praying to god they're making a difference somehow. It's like a pathetic version of those TRUTH commercials about smoking. no one really gives a ***.
 Bahamut.Reith
user:
By Bahamut.Reith 2009-06-05 05:02:58

Alrighty, I have to fight with a angry mexican, this is old. lol I have better people to agru with then some little kid that has nothing better to do then yell at his computer screen.
 Phoenix.Meez
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Meez
By Phoenix.Meez 2009-06-05 05:03:34  
Epics said:
im just replying to the stupid ***you seem to need to post everywhere. why arent you getting laid dude? WHY ARENT YOU GETTING LAID AND SPELLING CORRECTLY!? post more pictures of the dog that really satisfies the *** in your bedroom as an icon, because no one here gives a ***about what you have to say kiddo. keep trying though Captain Pussy.

LMAOOOO DAAAAAMN he clownin
 Midgardsormr.Epics
By Midgardsormr.Epics 2009-06-05 05:04:04  
Reith said:
Idiot asian? haha.. Dude, I'm not even asian moron, learn your facts before trying to insult. This game is only easy if you bot, which your dumbass does. I bet you feel real accomplished at the end of the day knowing your a complete moron everyday right before you go to sleep.

I feel amazing as i have 12 women being mentally botted stroking my huge *** at once. I feel like a baller and as i walk down whitegate i know every woman connected to the same server i am is getting wet. Im a real internet bad ***. I bot my gil in my delivery box from my moogle. This games hard because claiming fafnir is everything.

P.S. you suck and you're gay.
[+]
 Bahamut.Reith
user:
By Bahamut.Reith 2009-06-05 05:05:21

He can 'clown' all he wants, doesn't really bother me, let him feel that he has 'accomplished' something for once in his life.. haha, Really though.. you must care if you reply to every message I say within a few seconds, kid.
 Remora.Rhinok
サーバ: Remora
user: Rhinok
By Remora.Rhinok 2009-06-05 05:05:29  
I call for Alyria to delete!
Thread go boom nao!
 Asura.Zekky
user: Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2009-06-05 05:07:25  
This thread isn't even worth booming.
 Bahamut.Reith
user:
By Bahamut.Reith 2009-06-05 05:07:29

Rhinok said:
I call for Alyria to delete!
Thread go boom nao!

lol Hope she does come along, I'm just bored. It's so fun making botters angry over nothing.
 Midgardsormr.Epics
By Midgardsormr.Epics 2009-06-05 05:09:35  
Reith said:
He can 'clown' all he wants, doesn't really bother me, let him feel that he has 'accomplished' something for once in his life.. haha, Really though.. you must care if you reply to every message I say within a few seconds, kid.

keep reminding yourself you dont care since you need to put it in every post. do you chant it to yourself after you done reading the ***i say? i accomplish something every day when i grind up insects and stick my *** in a box of venus flytraps while im botting my moogle. You're a *** idiot and im surprised you even bothered replying at all.

edit: stop lol typing lol like this lol because lmao lol u look stupid as *** lmforlfolroflolcopterlolpenguinsandcheeselol
[+]
 Remora.Rhinok
サーバ: Remora
user: Rhinok
By Remora.Rhinok 2009-06-05 05:11:13  
Zekky said:
This thread isn't even worth booming.

Zekky ; ;
With that non destructive attitude how will people nominate you to be new mod?
First Page 2 3 4