Synergy 70-80

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
290 users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Synergy » Synergy 70-80
Synergy 70-80
Offline
Posts: 853
By Avitori 2012-10-08 13:41:44  
What is the best way to cap out synergy? I'm at lv. 70 atm and could use some advice for the last 10 levels.
 Siren.Thoraeon
Offline
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Thoraeon
Posts: 2215
By Siren.Thoraeon 2012-10-08 13:48:09  
Crafting Stalls cap at over 80, and that is probably the easiest. I capped on artful belt, but that was because I had already done my Stall and didn't feel like getting the item again.
[+]
 Sylph.Wardeniii
Offline
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Wardeniii
Posts: 363
By Sylph.Wardeniii 2012-10-08 13:50:29  
Yep -- only other reasonable alternative that I am aware of is getting your hands on an uncursed piece of hexed gear and an honor to cap yourself.
[+]
 Fenrir.Sylow
Offline
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
Posts: 6862
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-10-08 13:50:45  
Get someone with cooking to afk in your party and spam earth fewell on shadowy broth.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 853
By Avitori 2012-10-08 13:53:34  
Fenrir.Sylow said: »
Get someone with cooking to afk in your party and spam earth fewell on shadowy broth.

I'll give this one a shot. Thanks for the fast responses.
Offline
Posts: 853
By Avitori 2012-10-22 14:44:41  
Fenrir.Sylow said: »
Get someone with cooking to afk in your party and spam earth fewell on shadowy broth.

This was definitely the way to go, for anyone trying to cap synergy Shadowy Broth only took 2-3 hrs to cap and is super easy if you pay a cooking mule like I did lol. Thank you for the suggestion.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [78 days between previous and next post]
Offline
Posts: 16
By Hirronimus 2013-01-08 18:14:55  
I decided to try my luck with doing Fisherman's Stall. After an hour of trying to get skill ups, nothing. Am I missing something like a test or this level range is just that slow to skill up on Stalls?
Offline
By Aeyela 2013-01-08 18:31:09  
Hirronimus said: »
I decided to try my luck with doing Fisherman's Stall. After an hour of trying to get skill ups, nothing. Am I missing something like a test or this level range is just that slow to skill up on Stalls?

Are you feeding fewell for an element used in that synthesis? You won't get skill ups unless you're feeding relevant fewell.
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
Offline
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Snprphnx
Posts: 2498
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2013-01-08 18:51:46  
Aeyela said: »
Hirronimus said: »
I decided to try my luck with doing Fisherman's Stall. After an hour of trying to get skill ups, nothing. Am I missing something like a test or this level range is just that slow to skill up on Stalls?

Are you feeding fewell for an element used in that synthesis? You won't get skill ups unless you're feeding relevant fewell.

unfortunately, the stalls are 99 of a single element. if you spam it, you will get too 99, and when the furnace HP hits zero, it will complete the synth. at least thats what happened to me
Offline
By Aeyela 2013-01-08 19:00:13  
Well if you're feeding fewell not required in the synthesis you're not going to get any skill ups at all from it.
 Odin.Tsuneo
Offline
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Tsuneo
Posts: 2767
By Odin.Tsuneo 2013-01-08 19:00:20  
I'm almost certain that synths always fail unless you tell the synth to complete. I skilled up just fine without ever completing mine until after I was already 80.
[+]
 Odin.Creaucent
Offline
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Creaucent
Posts: 898
By Odin.Creaucent 2013-01-08 19:07:57  
You HAVE to select End Synergy for the synth to complete if you just add fewell till the furnace runs out of HP it will fail.
Offline
Posts: 16
By Hirronimus 2013-01-09 17:56:29  
Thanks for the tip, I kept spamming Earth instead of Water Fewells. Guess that was my mistake.
Offline
Posts: 235
By Dankdragon 2013-02-04 10:25:16  
Is there a synergy synth to get from 70 to 80 that doesn't need any subcrafts? Or none besides goldsmithing or smithing higher than 70?
Log in to post.