Need Quick Enhancing/Healing Magic Skill Ups?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Valefor » Need quick Enhancing/Healing Magic skill ups?
Need quick Enhancing/Healing Magic skill ups?
 Valefor.Madranta
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Madranta
By Valefor.Madranta 2012-10-07 06:10:43  
Rent my level 95 Adventuring Fellow NPC! Casting on her counts as casting on a level 95 enemy rather than a PC, which results in much faster skill ups for these tough to skill up skills.

Using this method and B.E.W. Pitarus I was able to take Enhancing Magic on White Mage from 316 to 341 in ~23.5 minutes (Screenshots below). That is just over 1 point per minute. It does slow down around the level 95 skill cap for your job, but is still significantly faster than casting on yourself or others.

Due to how long it takes to fully level an NPC, I am charging EITHER 400K per hour or 1 mil for the full length of a pop, which is 3.5 hours.

Please message me on here or /tell Madranta if you are interested and we can set up a time to do this. Also, you will want some form of self refresh so you can spam cure 1 or protect continually.

Bahamut.Bojack
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Bojack316
By Bahamut.Bojack 2012-10-07 09:11:43  
Sorry to instantly derail, but just had to say...the ways that people try to make money in this game these days just makes me laugh.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Shokox
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Shokox
By Carbuncle.Shokox 2012-10-07 10:00:00  
You have to admire and respect the creativity, however.
[+]
 Phoenix.Dramatica
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Darkmagi1
By Phoenix.Dramatica 2012-10-07 10:02:02  
That's honestly a great idea for skillups if you don't feel like botting skills overnight. lol
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2012-10-07 10:03:34  
I would have paid for this service had I known it was possible when I was skilling mine.. A+, sir.
 Valefor.Madranta
user: Madranta
By Valefor.Madranta 2012-10-07 22:00:17  
Thanks for the positive comments.

I was somewhat hesitant to put this up having never seen anyone do it before. Ultimately I decided it would be a valuable service as well as a way to get the information out there that this is even an option. It seems like most people don't know about this... That and 1500 HMP and 60 Riftcinders for my Verethragna upgrade aren't cheap :p
 Lakshmi.Kolvar
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Kolvar
By Lakshmi.Kolvar 2012-10-07 22:57:45  
Well what I tell you about healing magic skill ups, is don't be a WHM. I play WHM 99% of my FFXI days and I am still a few levels short of cap.
 Valefor.Xerus
user: Xerus
By Valefor.Xerus 2012-11-04 22:49:20  
Gave me a reason to get back to leveling my npc again. Got her up to 85 and broke the 90 during last week. Thanks Mad, you goof.
[+]