言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Carbuncle » WTS: NNI Gear
WTS: NNI Gear
By Aikawa 2012-09-29 13:33:35  
Carbuncle.Funsam said: »
Simple fact if you buying you shouldn't have to do anything. if your being a functioning member of the group, should be free or make your own group simple has that.

Has for the comment about skill in nini 95% of people winning cheat, no skill in cheating. just the same has no common sense in paying someone, if you working your *** off just has much has they are.

you need no real skills to win NNI.... spaming WS need skills? using oils/powders? It's just matter of luck, getting no order lamps, getting no huge floors, getting no bad jumps... only real way to win even getting that is "hacking".
 Carbuncle.Templite
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Template
By Carbuncle.Templite 2012-09-29 13:49:12  
Bismarck.Iso said: »
Oh so glad I'm not on the same server with this tool templite. Get over it and move on.

I'm glad were not on the same server, too! Why'd you leave Carbuncle in the first place? Were you isolated??? Guessing you're sticking up for former friends who you left behind.
 Bismarck.Iso
サーバ: Bismarck
user: ringly
By Bismarck.Iso 2012-09-29 14:33:14  
isolated...lol..no the name was Isolation you tool. I was a leader in one of the most dominating Ls's of its time. I quit.
 Bismarck.Angeleus
user: Munky
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2012-09-29 15:07:41  
I was a leader in one of the most dominating Ls's of its time. I quit.

Is this the part we all /salute you? LOL
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
サーバ: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2012-09-29 15:18:47  
Bismarck.Angeleus said: »

i think "cool story bro" is more appropriate.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Vaglabond
user: vaglabond
By Carbuncle.Vaglabond 2012-09-29 15:41:44  
Just going to make a few comments based on what I remember reading here.

1. If you want to sit at the lamp the entire run, who cares. I don't. This does not mean that I'm going to charge a person who has a moderately well-geared useful job the same amount. Why should people who can actually contribute and increase our win percentage be punished because people posting itt (most of which I highly doubt have any interest on buying) demand 1 price 1 love 1 people. Sorry. There are plenty of other groups that do that. I have viewed your concepts for 1 price 1 love 1 people prior to determining this method. I guess debating this point is mildly on topic??? But its beginning to look a little more like beating dead horse.

2. People that rely on luck to clear NNI probably shouldn't be selling. Run killers happen, its a fact of the event. Ive seen plenty of 7 minute kill all floors in the 80+ range with ws restrictions, followed by 2 and 3 jumps. O well. Regardless, just about every run has "unlucky floors." A groups ability to deal with these floors in the most effective manner possible is likely what differentiates that from mediocre groups.

3. Presuming that you need hacks, IE: Movement speed, to be frequently successful leads me to believe you are either A. participating in the event with a sub-par group, or B. justifying a high loss rate to the luck factor in order to maintain integrity in your own belief of a perceived skill you may actually lack.

4. We do not run clipper, wall hacks, etc., and frankly, with how envious, vindictive and childish people frequently demonstrate themselves to be in this game, I would not be comfortable bringing random players along who would report these type of actions to a GM.

IE: Person gets quoted a price
Update happens, prices change
Person gets mad
Spams itt that we are cheats, greedy, etc.
~Starts contacting GMs when we enter Nyzul to get even

(Not saying this has happened, or would happen on this particular instance, but I know I've made enough "friends" on this server that would find nothing more pleasurable in their champagne and model banging lives than to see myself or other group members get banned by their own CFH's to GMs. Only using this particular example because it is the most relevant to the thread.)
 Fenrir.Sylow
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-09-29 15:42:50  
So what would you charge someone with a decently geared SCH~
 Bismarck.Angeleus
user: Munky
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2012-09-29 15:44:20  
Shiva.Viciousss said: »
i think "cool story bro" is more appropriate.

No...
 Carbuncle.Vaglabond
user: vaglabond
By Carbuncle.Vaglabond 2012-09-29 15:59:11  
Assuming 450+ Enhancing, can prep strats nearing floor completions, etc. 9m for clear, 4m for 1st 100 drop (lot), 3m for second.

Prices have a little more flexibility if we can expect a buyer to lot on a majority of fl 100 drops, or participate in multiple purchases.
 Bismarck.Iso
user: ringly
By Bismarck.Iso 2012-09-29 19:07:28  
Bismarck.Angeleus said: »

nope, I'm a nobody. was answering his question not bragging btw
 Carbuncle.Templite
By Carbuncle.Templite 2012-09-29 19:24:04  
Nobody. exactly.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-09-29 19:50:41  
Aikawa said: »
Carbuncle.Funsam said: »
Simple fact if you buying you shouldn't have to do anything. if your being a functioning member of the group, should be free or make your own group simple has that.

Has for the comment about skill in nini 95% of people winning cheat, no skill in cheating. just the same has no common sense in paying someone, if you working your *** off just has much has they are.

you need no real skills to win NNI.... spaming WS need skills? using oils/powders? It's just matter of luck, getting no order lamps, getting no huge floors, getting no bad jumps... only real way to win even getting that is "hacking".
People use powders and oils in Nyzul? Might be why they can't clear it.
By Avitori 2012-09-29 20:08:50  
Yeah just run around and aggro everything. It's more exciting that way.
[+]
 Odin.Tsuneo
サーバ: Odin
user: Tsuneo
By Odin.Tsuneo 2012-09-29 20:11:47  
That's what we do.
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2012-09-29 20:29:24  
Avitori said: »

Carbuncle.Templite
By Carbuncle.Templite 2012-09-29 20:37:48  
Carbuncle.Vaglabond said: »
IE: Person gets quoted a price
Update happens, prices change
Person gets mad
Spams itt that we are cheats, greedy, etc.
~Starts contacting GMs when we enter Nyzul to get even

(Not saying this has happened, or would happen on this particular instance, but I know I've made enough "friends" on this server that would find nothing more pleasurable in their champagne and model banging lives than to see myself or other group members get banned by their own CFH's to GMs. Only using this particular example because it is the most relevant to the thread.)

nah nah, that's not happening. would be totally hypocritical. I was pissed they fixed the lamps and I know you guys were too.
 Carbuncle.Dagget
user: simbaa
By Carbuncle.Dagget 2012-09-29 23:04:47  
Carbuncle.Templite said: »
only 1 run cus they were out of tags after failing to get previous buyers any wins that day

This is incorrect, I hardly care for drama back and forth but don't spread misinformation.

We had gone 1/2 previously for a buyer before your run. and a few of our members didnt get their fourth tag.
 Carbuncle.Templite
By Carbuncle.Templite 2012-09-29 23:33:47  
i stand corrected. it is a perfectly capable group. found another seller immediately tho.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-09-30 03:56:41  
That's what we did, happy to be 15/15.
 Lakshmi.Saevel
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Saevel 2012-09-30 07:45:17  
Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
That's what we did, happy to be 15/15.

Self pulling monsters, whats to not like.
 Carbuncle.Limlight
user: Limlight
By Carbuncle.Limlight 2012-10-04 19:22:19  
Bismarck.Snprphnx said: »

only worthwhile post in this abortion of a thread
[+]