users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Bard » Need Help.
Need Help.
 Cerberus.Sojex
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: S0jex92
By Cerberus.Sojex 2012-09-26 18:12:32  
Ok so I have made macros using the basics on Windower, but I would like to upgrade and use SpellCast. All the SpellCast XMLs I find don't work the way I want them to. By this I mean that my songs don't cast as fast as they do with my basic macros. With every XML I've found they don't finish casting songs until 60% while my regular macros have me done casting at 38-40%. My macros look like this:

/console exec brd/precast.txt <wait 1>
/magic "Victory March" <me> <wait 1>
/console exec brd/march.txt <wait 6>
/console exec brd/precast.txt <wait 1>
/magic "Advancing March" <me> <wait 1>
/console exec brd/march.txt

If anyone could help me with just a basic XML or direct me to a place that would help I would much appreciate it. Gear sets for the macro are listed below. Thanks in advance! :D

Precast Set:
Aoidos' Calot +2
Aoidos' Matinee
Loquacious Earring
"Aoidos' earring
Schellenband
Sha'ir Manteel
"Prolix Ring
Airy Ring
Veela Cape
Witful Belt
Aoidos' Rhing. +2
Brd. Slippers +2

March Set:
Aoidos' Calot +2
Langeleik
Aoidos' Matinee
Musical Earring
Aoidos' earring
Ad. Mnchtte. +2
Aoidos' Hngrln. +2
Prolix Ring
Airy Ring
Mesmeric Cape
Aristo belt
Aoidos' Rhing. +2
Aoidos' Cothrn. +2
By Aeyela 2012-09-26 18:20:38  
If your macros work fine and spellcast doesn't, why do you want to use spellcast? Setting it up is fiddly and time consuming if you don't know XML, it's not a simple cut and paste like windower macros!
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2012-09-26 20:39:23  
Most likely the xml doesn't have time to gear all your precast gear. I put a .3 sec delay on songs and it always works for me. Your windower macros already have a 1 second delay so you'll cast even faster.

I'd offer my xml but it's by no means simple or user friendly so if you find one you like, I can show you how to create a delay.