フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Remora » looking for a player named Isamu
looking for a player named Isamu
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-30 15:16:46  
Minusseven said:
Has Isamu replied to anything youve said? mebe he hasnt been to his moghouse yet or somethin lol

Well he might not have heard any of it... hell it might even be a mule looking at his buying list its like synth items onry who knows. Either way keep on doing this especially getting people to help and your asking to get GM called
 Siren.Enternius
サーバ: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-05-30 15:39:15  
Isamu is a Japanese name.
 Shiva.Artemicion
サーバ: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-05-30 15:49:03
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

I'm afraid to say that GMs can't use your one time restore ticket on AH based transactions since they are an indirect player to player trade and little to nothing can be done about it. The recovery thing mainly applies to accidental tosses and hacks.

Anyways, hope you get your gil back and more importantly; be more careful!
 Ramuh.Haseyo
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-05-30 15:54:12  
Sound pretty rich anyway tossing out 600k and stuff for info. :P
 Ragnarok.Womblina
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Womblina
By Ragnarok.Womblina 2009-05-30 16:18:38  
I'm quite fortunate, I bid 700k on a medici ring insteal of minstrel ring, the player Rothrorn gave the gil back straight away top notch polite, trustworthy person. im a clutz its happened to me a few times a japanese person once even tho we only had auto translate he tried to say he was laughing and sernt the gil back asap. there are players that are honest still playing. I hope you get your gil back i really do.
[+]
 Bahamut.Atrithk
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Atrithk
By Bahamut.Atrithk 2009-05-30 16:21:30  
I'd send it back, too. Worst mistake I ever made was a 20k overbid on Koryukogemitsu, though.
[+]
 Siren.Enternius
サーバ: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-05-30 16:24:38  
I paid 3M for a Bhuj thinking it was Martial Bhuj >.> And never got it back. It was every last gil I had at the time too.
[+]
 Hades.Rieyuu
サーバ: Hades
user: Rieyuu
By Hades.Rieyuu 2009-05-30 16:56:46  
Idk if this is any different but I was buying Imp gold pieces for points and it said I had 18k I went to buy another and then it said 1.5 ; ; lag is rather annoying. Hope you get your gil back =)
 Bismarck.Rinako
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2009-05-30 17:54:28  
I bidded 200k for a stack of 12 ingots to come to find out i accidentally bought a single x;

sucked D:

Didn't get my gil back either cause the person who I bidded from did the lame "I don't speak English" crap when his bazaar was in perfect english~ but wasn't too worried about it, was a little upset but got over it. Was my mistake and I paid for it, literally.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-30 18:03:09  
Its not that hard to look something up to leave in perfect english or any language for that mattter
 Bismarck.Rinako
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2009-05-30 18:51:55  
True.
Regardless though, he could have made effort instead of throwing out the I don't speak English card. Especially when I used Auto Translate.
 Bahamut.Memimi
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Memimi
By Bahamut.Memimi 2009-05-30 20:06:39  
Gotta admit, with the shouting and stuff... I wouldn't give it back if I was him. I've had people misbid on stuff I've sold. Not huge amounts.... but 20-30k extra. If the person is nice and polite, I will give them most or all of the extra back. If they are rude... straight to the black list they go. Because once you mess up and misbid, that gil no longer belong to you and they have obligation to give it back.
[+]
 Remora.Dubont
サーバ: Remora
user: Dubont
By Remora.Dubont 2009-05-30 20:29:48  
A honest person would give the gil back, but a human being will keep it. Its all fair and no one did anything wrong so GMs wont do anything lol.
 Asura.Ludoggy
サーバ: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-30 20:45:11  
Dubont said:
A honest person would give the gil back, but a human being will keep it. Its all fair and no one did anything wrong so GMs wont do anything lol.

so...only an alien would give it back!?
[+]
 Remora.Dubont
user: Dubont
By Remora.Dubont 2009-05-30 20:47:08  
pretty much..i mean really.. 2.68 mil...compared to 600k...
 Valefor.Ryphen
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Ryphen 2009-05-30 21:58:38  
loooool maan you lost 2mil only..

how about some1 who put his novio for 30k by mistake,,well i did and some1 bought it and /logout

and yes am in the process of quit this damn game btw
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-30 22:01:34  
Ryphen said:

how about some1 who put his novio for 30k by mistake,,well i did and some1 bought it and /logout

Holy ***... got another one for sale?
[+]
 Pandemonium.Luignata
サーバ: Pandemonium
user:
By Pandemonium.Luignata 2009-05-30 22:03:26
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Ryphen said:

Damn... I'd quit the game too.
 Valefor.Ryphen
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Ryphen 2009-05-30 22:03:39  
Dasva said:
Ryphen said:

got a kraken for 45mil if intsted
oh wait let me check maybe i put ot for 45k~
 Asura.Ludoggy
サーバ: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-30 22:04:27  
Ryphen said:
Dasva said:
Ryphen said:

brb going to valefor to buy a kclub.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-30 22:05:08  
Ryphen said:
Dasva said:
Ryphen said:

I'll pay 450k if you garuntee you wont sell it to anyone else!!!
[+]
 Remora.Pyp
user: pyp
By Remora.Pyp 2009-05-31 09:44:18  
Well using this very website to check purchase history, I would make two guesses:

1. Atreu has plenty of gil and can do more than make up for his carelessness. Making a leap here -- he throws around so much gil it doesn't surprise me that he accidentally blew 2.6 Mil or so on a ring worth 1,000 gil. If Isamu used this site he might notice that and hold the gil ransom for at least half of it and if I knew Isamu I wouldn't settle for 600k either lol.

2. Isamu looks more like a mule to me, just a stab in the dark. Like many others, I do most of my AH sales on a mule, if my mule sold a single crystal for 12 Mil nobody would ever know how Pyp got so rich all of the sudden.

And as far as being "nice" and giving it back...lol get serious. After making literally tens of thousands of AH purchases I have no sympathy whatsoever for Atreu. I play on a SuxBox and lag is definitely no excuse in Jeuno, Whitegate or Norg...lol if you blow millions on low level crap by accident it can only be because you're so loaded you have lost the ability to be careful with your gil.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Psyence
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Psyence
By Ragnarok.Psyence 2009-05-31 14:14:45  
this could be a new RMT marketing idea... pay us 20$ and we will harass one specific player for 1 week lmao
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [282 days between previous and next post]
 Remora.Ayrtonia
user: Ayrtonia
By Remora.Ayrtonia 2010-03-09 07:52:57  
Remora.Atreu said:
just bought a scorpian ring for 2.69M by accident. I had my wisdom teeth pulled out and was on medication, the mouse slipped and I originally wanted Toreador's ring. Please Isamu return my gill Ill give anyone a 600k reward . thx alot guys

im srry this, but happend^^
[+]
 Alexander.Erdrick
サーバ: Alexander
user: Erdrick
By Alexander.Erdrick 2010-03-09 08:48:19  
One of the more common tricks on my serever is, putting dynamis currency (single pieces) up for sale at the same price as 100 pieces. People who are making relics usually sweap Lower Jeuno 4-5 times a day looking for cheap coins and they do it quickly. It's very easy to mistake a single coin for a 100 since the icons are exactly the same. These con artists then price the single at a fantastic price for whatever 100 would be. Example *price single T.Whiteshell @ 1.2m*
I woke up one morning to hear a jap shouting in Lower Jeuno GM! GM! GM! He had just bough several stacks of coins from someone's Baazar paying 1.2m per single.
In the end, this jap lost 36m. I actually felt horrible for him. Apparenyly he appealed to several GM's who did nothing.. All they said was "All baazar sales are final"
[+]
 Pandemonium.Machiaveli
By Pandemonium.Machiaveli 2010-03-09 11:11:08  
Tough luck :/ I know people who didnt get their 300k 400k or 500k back on a misbid I doubt you will get 3 mil back but if you have any further questions our top class personel at www.brogame.com will be happy to assist you have a nice day sir!
 Pandemonium.Liquidz
user: liquidz
By Pandemonium.Liquidz 2010-03-09 11:22:40  
Alexander.Erdrick said:
One of the more common tricks on my serever is, putting dynamis currency (single pieces) up for sale at the same price as 100 pieces. People who are making relics usually sweap Lower Jeuno 4-5 times a day looking for cheap coins and they do it quickly. It's very easy to mistake a single coin for a 100 since the icons are exactly the same. These con artists then price the single at a fantastic price for whatever 100 would be. Example *price single T.Whiteshell @ 1.2m*
I woke up one morning to hear a jap shouting in Lower Jeuno GM! GM! GM! He had just bough several stacks of coins from someone's Baazar paying 1.2m per single.
In the end, this jap lost 36m. I actually felt horrible for him. Apparenyly he appealed to several GM's who did nothing.. All they said was "All baazar sales are final"

Haha, we have a mule like that on Pandemonium. Doing that trick with currency and many other things. Like Mary's milk for a price cheaper than Mary's horn. He have a huge list of everything that can be mistaken for something else if you only give it a quick glance. And yes all bazaar sales are final so I can't really blame them from trying, I'd feel bad for using that trick but some people just don't give a ***.
 Phoenix.Airbag
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Caliber
By Phoenix.Airbag 2010-03-09 11:35:56  
putting wootz ingots in bazaar for 100k less than imp wootz is awesome too
 Pandemonium.Liquidz
user: liquidz
By Pandemonium.Liquidz 2010-03-09 11:38:40  
Phoenix.Airbag said:
putting wootz ingots in bazaar for 100k less than imp wootz is awesome too

That's one of his items lol.. I need to take a screenshot, it's just awesome he got it all figured out lol.
 Remora.Ayrtonia
user: Ayrtonia
By Remora.Ayrtonia 2010-03-09 12:13:52  
WOW!! There helps only one: Properly see before purchase.