users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Siren » Emp. Weapons for sale
Emp. Weapons for sale
 Siren.Mithradee
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Mithradee
By Siren.Mithradee 2012-09-07 10:09:40  
Edit: Changing this to the current deal.
I am offering to merc. stage one, two of Emp. Weapons, and some of stage 3.

Stage one
Chloris Buds: 200k
Glavoid Shells: 200k
Helm of Briareus: 200k
Carabosse's Gem: 150k
Fistule Discharge: 150k
Kukulkan's Fang: 200k

Stage two
Ulhuadshi's Fang: 150k
Itzpapalotl's Scale: 200k
Sobek's Skin: 150k
Cirein-croin's Lantern: 150k
Sedna's Tusk: 200k
Bukhis's Wing: 200k

Stage three
Alfard's Fang: 250k
Isgebind's Heart: 250k
Dragua's Scale: 250k

Not gonna offer all of stage 3 or Harp/Shield at this time. If someone does decide they want those make me a offer and we can see.

I will also merc. atma for 100k each or if you should have a pop of any of the above I will kill it for you for 150k.

I am also interested in possibly taking on a partner that has thief and warrior leveled, geared, and skilled. All would be 50/50 split.

If any questions on any of this feel free to reply, PM, or /tell in game. Thank you for reading.

~Mithradee

Edit: Any +2 drops or even seals you need/want I would be willing to farm for people. Just let me know what you want and we can come up with a deal.
 Siren.Mithradee
By Siren.Mithradee 2012-09-07 17:17:45  
Bump.
 Ragnarok.Hotkarl
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: hotkarl
By Ragnarok.Hotkarl 2012-09-07 17:46:52  
Idk if too many ppl will take this up if they gotta pay up front. Might wanna reconsider that.
 Carbuncle.Xenhas
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Xenhas
By Carbuncle.Xenhas 2012-09-07 18:38:10  
10m in 14 days?
ouch
 Siren.Calnus
user: Calnus
By Siren.Calnus 2012-09-07 18:44:36  
I don't honestly know anyone who would pay 10,000,000 gil and want to wait 14 days for an 80... maybe when it was BRAND new and people didn't really understand it I guess but even then....

Don't get me wrong kudos to a buyer you may eventually get to take that deal but I wouldn't bump this thread often expected any different results lol. Prices and time frame are slightly unrealistic but someone may just be desperate enough.

Good luck either way ^^...
 Shiva.Viciousss
サーバ: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2012-09-07 18:45:21  
Seems like your playtime isn't conducive with your offer. 10m up front to see a product 7-14 days later isn't going to sit well with most people.
 Siren.Calnus
user: Calnus
By Siren.Calnus 2012-09-07 18:48:19  
Personally... If I was even remotely desperate enough to pay 10,000,000 for an emp, I would want it done within 3 days maximum, Preferably 2.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
サーバ: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2012-09-07 19:07:42  
10m is reasonable when you consider that (imo) glavoid/chloris pops are worth 400k, minimum of 25 pops needed.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2012-09-10 10:54:39  
Shiva.Viciousss said: »
10m is reasonable when you consider that (imo) glavoid/chloris pops are worth 400k, minimum of 25 pops needed.

I agree 10 mil is probably reasonable, "up front" is stupid, & where this person will run into problems.
[+]
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2012-09-10 11:20:04  
10m is fine but considering it's 7-14 days that's pretty long... You can easily do it faster then that for 25 kills.
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2012-09-10 11:32:38  
I have to say, as annoying as Chloris was to farm, i think i ended up doing it duo-trio style in less than 7 days, and that was while working on a friend's ukon at the same time. The upfront thing i think is a scam. It may not be on the same scale, but it's comparable to hiring a contractor to do a reno, or addition to your house. You pay them in increments as they do the work to a satisfactory level. On top of paying him the 10 mil, it sounds like he can make more money off of the +2 drops as well, for anything he may be killing.
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2012-09-10 11:52:25  
The only time you pay is when the items dropped off the NM. That is a much safer productive deal.
[+]
By Solrain 2012-09-10 12:07:38  
I think it would make more sense to set up a verbal contract with a buyer for however many total shells/buds they need and have them pay per item as they drop. This way you're guaranteed a set number of sales and they're guaranteed not being screwed.
[+]
 Siren.Mithradee
By Siren.Mithradee 2012-09-13 09:28:19  
Currently doing Glavoid for anyone interested in the +2 off that. Due to buyers play time tho we are limited to farming on Sat. and Sun. Did 8 pops last Sunday and went smooth. Will be attempting to finish all the rest of the shells this weekend then moving to Itzpapalotl,

I read all the feed back and understand where everyone is coming from. I am more then happy to take gil per drop as they drop. I will post a full price list of all emp. weapon drops so that people can decide if they would like me to do their farming for them.

~Mithradee
[+]
 Siren.Mithradee
By Siren.Mithradee 2012-09-13 10:01:23  
Moved this to first post.
[+]
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2012-09-13 10:03:21  
Good lord man! I may just return to get your services =O! That's one heck of a bargain! Nice to see someone selling empy items that aren't overpriced.
 Siren.Mithradee
By Siren.Mithradee 2012-09-13 10:05:49  
Did you ever finish Gungnir Nova? I think that was you working on one.
I mix people up all the time tho so very possible I am wrong.

~Mithradee
 Quetzalcoatl.Ironsage
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Clace
By Quetzalcoatl.Ironsage 2012-09-13 10:44:38  
Move to Quetzalcoatl please. ^^
 Quetzalcoatl.Ironsage
By Quetzalcoatl.Ironsage 2012-09-13 10:50:18  
At those prices I'd build 4/5 emps. ^^
 Siren.Mithradee
By Siren.Mithradee 2012-09-13 10:52:40  
Had a offer even larger for leviathan server but at this time not willing to move. Should that change I will get in touch with folks.

Thanks for your interest tho.

~Mithradee
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2012-09-13 11:42:39  
Siren.Mithradee said: »
Did you ever finish Gungnir Nova? I think that was you working on one.
I mix people up all the time tho so very possible I am wrong.

~Mithradee

I was doing Aegis Mithra but I stopped playing the game due to friends wanting to do Empys all the time. I really couldn't do anything without them being in a LS event.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Ironsage
By Quetzalcoatl.Ironsage 2012-09-13 14:28:17  
If anyone on Quetzalcoatl wants to match this offer please get in contact. ^^
 Siren.Mithradee
By Siren.Mithradee 2012-09-14 09:13:25  
Bump
Have a couple orders. Seems like everyone wants Twashter. If someone wanted another emp. that did not include glavoid or itz at this time I could probably work a couple pops a day in for you tell I get caught up.

Just a little info for folks. I work 10 a.m. - 7p.m. EST. Mon-Fri. I am open to farm weekends and evenings. At this time Weekends during the day I am working on Glavoid/Itz for one person and have yet to get times set for the other. Just so I do not waste your time if our times to not meet up.

~Mithradee
 Siren.Mithradee
By Siren.Mithradee 2012-09-14 11:01:49  
I was able to contact the other buyer and will be working on theirs as well but am more then willing to do 2-4 pops a day on another if someone is interested in starting. I am currently at work so please PM me or reply and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

~Mithradee
 Siren.Mithradee
By Siren.Mithradee 2012-09-19 14:22:13  
I am unable at this time to take on any more people as I am currently working on 3 and have a possible 4th. They want multiple Emps so unsure time frame for new people but once I get them all done will be sure to open it back up.

Still on the look out for a possible partner. Thf and War lvled and skilled are a must and someone that can dual box is a huge plus. All money will be split 50/50 and we try and farm weekday evenings (7:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. Est and weekends as much as we can. If interested please PM me here or /tell in game and I will get back to you.

Thank you.
~Mithradee
 Siren.Blewout
user: HuRRiC4Ne
By Siren.Blewout 2012-10-12 14:07:50  
Mithradee,

Thanks for helping out Besmir! I just wanted to vouch for you and your level of commitment on this! You were stand up, professional and very quick. Thanks again for the hard work!

You made our life easier, as we decided to supplement other money making ventures to fund this. Everyone has their own preference on making gil and Glavoid wasn't on my list, so thanks again!

Best of luck and we definitely need to meet up more. And not to mention when you finish up the other people that we would have more interest in other emps. Bes was saying you wanted to do some Sea with us. Lets do it sometime.

Jim